Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64451 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Adebowale89:

no Nigerian men marry white without mission. if you have encounter any white lady before you will know majority of them and African have nothing in common when it comes to understanding of marriage

Im white n my mans igbo n we want the exact same things. I will stand by him support him n do the wifey thing his way n as long as he loves me n is faithful which he is n loves me bk which he do we will be fine. Were on the same page completely. Im not like alot of other white girls. Alot (not all) but most do expect the marraiges to be fifty fifty thing n dnt let the man be the boss n do his man thing whereas with my igbo man i find that sexy as hell. If he were white tho it wouldnt be the same. I dunno why but i dnt let no white man boss me around. I dont think i do emeka cos his black i think its cos of how we feel bout each other

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 21, 2018
missbestie:
I must marry a white man

I have two brothers...lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Environer:

Hahaha! It won't make sense to you because you are foolish. And pained by what? By an Igbo aduro marrying a German lady? I am an Igbo and a proud one. I have lived in/travelled in many countries around the world legally, including Germany where I lived for 4 years. I live in the best country in the world right now, legally. I have never been an aduro for a minute. Aduro is not necessarily a bad thing although I consider it dehumanizing (that's me), and there are 1000s of them from Yoruba, Igbo, Edo/Delta in Europe. I have seen a few northerners. I used to know one from Taraba State who was Muslim. It was shocking to see him because I thought they own Nigeria and do not suffer like others from the south flocking abroad.

U in australia?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2018
Environer:

You are foolish, ignorant, ill-mannered and watery-mouthed. Du!!! The Europeans know that in Nigeria anything can be forged. They know that the Nigerian aduro seeker can stage a fake marriage and get fake papers even without the lady having a clue. So photo evidence such as you will get in a traditional marriage in a Nigerian setting will help to add credence to the process. This is just the beginning of the process for the guy. The lady has to now file for him to have his status changed to a legal resident. I know another guy from Umuahia who did same (marriage) in Nigeria and the girl returned to Germany to file for him, only to change her mind. The guy is still in Umuahia as we speak. So this guy has started something but he is yet to finish it. I wish him good luck.

By ''process'' in my earlier post you replied to I was alluding to the process of him becoming legal in Germany. Not the process of wedding in Nigeria.

His correct. Im australian my mans igbo. When i come there n marry him i will come bk here then apply for his visa. Marraige does not necessarily mean approval. If im pregnant its better chance. Once he gets approved they will review after 5yrs n if our marraige is still working he will apply for permanent residency. Its a long complicated costly procedure. Which sux as i dnt have money n still aint met my man after 2yrs tgether. But god will see us thru. Also it must be a court wedding to be legal in australia. I can marry in nigeria but it must be a court wedding n if i do have traditional wedding its really only for show it dnt count in Australian law neither does church wedding. Not very romantic huh...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Im white n my mans igbo n we want the exact same things. I will stand by him support him n do the wifey thing his way n as long as he loves me n is faithful which he is n loves me bk which he do we will be fine. Were on the same page completely. Im not like alot of other white girls. Alot (not all) but most do expect the marraiges to be fifty fifty thing n dnt let the man be the boss n do his man thing whereas with my igbo man i find that sexy as hell. If he were white tho it wouldnt be the same. I dunno why but i dnt let no white man boss me around. I dont think i do emeka cos his black i think its cos of how we feel bout each other

I'm so glad to read that from a white Lady. perhaps because I haven't been opportune to date any white before but i guess I'm going to give my thought a new impression, you sounded nice and well mannered.

I wish you and your husband Mr emeka the best and a successful marriage forever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:43am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Theres nothing wrong with mixing cultures. My igbo man n i love each other. Its not about greencard or money n i know that for 100 percent. Sometimes its love. We are all the same inside we all love the same. Im excited to learn igbo culture and other tribes cultures. And im not a controlling girl i will marry meka n he will be the man and make the decisions etc i dnt mind all that as long as he loves me still i will do the same. Ill learn to cook his nigerian food etc. Im not a granma nowhere near it. We have just 9 yrs age diff no big deal. We just havent had the money for the last two yrs to .get me there n marry but god will see us thru. But the old grandmas who marry young black men....i understand th reason the men are doing it but those old ladies robbing a mans youth and making them have sex with them and stuff just cos they black. They know white young men would never marry a grandma. Shame on them old ladies. They must know the boys cant love them n even had the old women have feelings for the young man they should give them their freedom n help them best they can financially etc instead of marrying them leaving a loveless marraige on their record and making them have sex and being stuck in a marraige like that. I feel bad for those men. I understand their reasons they do it but the ladies? I don sabi

you might be right here but there is big deal most time in intertribal marriage here in Nigeria but those mothers feel different when we bring white home perhaps because of their love for white I don't know

but their interest doesn't matter here, what I chose to do to make I and my future wife happy should be the priority

I hope you're learning how to Cook Igbo soups and foods for Mr emeka?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2018
@missyford31,ride on...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol im white n been in relationship two yrs with igbo guy. Im australian. I was only saying to mum the other day since i been with emeka i dnt find white guys attractive no more. I mean i would never b interested in any other guy as i love my man but i dnt think white men are attractive as black men.
That's a good comment from you, am happy all is working for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
That's a good comment from you, am happy all is working for you guys.
Thanku they get better by the day
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Adebowale89:

you might be right here but there is big deal most time in intertribal marriage here in Nigeria but those mothers feel different when we bring white home perhaps because of their love for white I don't know

but their interest doesn't matter here, what I chose to do to make I and my future wife happy should be the priority

I hope you're learning how to Cook Igbo soups and foods for Mr emeka?

Not as yet but i will. Have u learned to cook their food? Their languages? N pidgin? I love the pidgin its cool n funny sometimes
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Adebowale89:

I'm so glad to read that from a white Lady. perhaps because I haven't been opportune to date any white before but i guess I'm going to give my thought a new impression, you sounded nice and well mannered.

I wish you and your husband Mr emeka the best and a successful marriage forever

Aww thanku very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.