Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey (470 Views)

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / Joel Osteen Slammed For Shutting His Church's Doors To Hurricane Harvey Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pastor Prince, thank you for faithfully preaching the gospel of grace! After listening to your messages for three months, I told my daughter one evening that “my heart burns within me” as I hear you preach. Little did I know that this phrase is also in Luke 24:32.

Now, after hearing you expound on the things concerning Jesus for seven years, I’ve been able to rest in the love and faith of my Lord Jesus Christ. I’ve even seen Him perform a miracle of protection for my son’s family. They live a mile and a half downtown from Houston, Texas.

During Hurricane Harvey in August 2017, they experienced no flooding even in the midst of great devastation and destruction. The office where my son and his wife work at was also untouched by floodwaters. All praise and glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

I am so grateful for the Lord’s undeserved favor and anointing upon you as you unveil His beauty, glory, and excellencies. What a God we have! What an honor it is to be His beloved child!

Barbara Hogue
Illinois, United States

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/praise-reports/home-and-workplace-protected-from-floods-during-hurricane-harvey
Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello
Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello...
Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Hello
Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by NPComplete: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Nonsense.
What about many other Joseph Prince's followers whose home and offices was actually destroyed by the hurricane? And the story doesnt even say that was the only house that was spared by the hurricane. I am sure there are many others. The title should be more like "lucky chance testimony: home and workplace unaffected by hurricane Harvey and so were others".
Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
NPComplete:
Nonsense.
What about many other Joseph Prince's followers whose home and offices was actually destroyed by the hurricane? And the story doesnt even say that was the only house that was spared by the hurricane. I am sure there are many others. The title should be more like "lucky chance testimony: home and workplace unaffected by hurricane Harvey and so were others".
..... Huh??

Re: Grace Testimony : Home & Workplace Protected From Flood During Hurricane Harvey by jiggaz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haaa

(1) (Reply)

The Atheist And The Free Thinker: Debunked / The Fear Of The Lord. / A Pastor Ask My Girl Friend To Swear By The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.