Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath (781 Views)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) / That Atiku Speaks Fulfulde Doesn’t Make Him A Fulani —miyetti Allah / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by superemmy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by Jj222(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari is one of them he is their leader

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by duduwest(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Before nko? When those crazy herdsmen caused trouble at Ibadan (oyo state) during obasanjo regime, Lam ADESHINA was the governor then and Ibadan boys show them pepper. This same buhari led some notable hausa/fulani to Ibadan and ask ADESHINA why are your people killing my people. So which evidence again we still want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by Cjrane2: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Make sure they don't identify your IP address if not they will send them to go and wipe out your village and as usual, they will send a federal condolence and nobody will ever be arrested nor prosecuted for the crime.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
He is the architect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by OlympianZeus(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari remains the chief culprit in this fulani business. Na im get all the cows wey dem dey push

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by OlympianZeus(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cjrane2:
Make sure they don't identify your IP address if not they will send them to go and wipe out your village and as usual, they will send a federal condolence and nobody will ever be arrested nor prosecuted for the crime.

So the op should be afraid to express his question abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by frankyychiji(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oh yes! He is not just a supporter, he's the mastermind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by superemmy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cjrane2:

There's a saying that 'evil prevails when good men do nothing'
Should we all keep quiet and suffer in silence? Is the government our God? If we cannot call to action and demand accountability from the people who seek to govern us, doesn't that already mean we are lost?

I will continue to voice out until Buhari himself hears me
Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by OlympianZeus(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
superemmy:

There's a saying that 'evil prevails when good men do nothing'
Should we all keep quiet and suffer in silence? Is the government our God? If we cannot call to action and demand accountability from the people who seek to govern us, doesn't that already mean we are lost?

I will continue to voice out until Buhari himself hears me

That's the spirit my brother. Buhari wey dey for the helm of affairs for this country na double agent. Some people no wan jus believe. The truth go still leak one day
Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by tartar9(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
All igbos are criminals!
Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by crimeboss: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
tartar9:
All igbos are criminals!
Are u serious?, people are being killed and the only thing coming out of ur dirty mind is a racist comment, are the igbos responsible for the Benue slaughter, u should reason and be sober next time.
Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by drss(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
i have it on good authority dat buari's satanic govt is sponsoring fulani terrorism to reintroduced n implement grazing reserve (Cattle Colonies) all ova nijeriya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by tartar9(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
crimeboss:

Are u serious?, people are being killed and the only thing coming out of ur dirty mind is a racist comment, are the igbos responsible for the Benue slaughter, u should reason and be sober next time.

I simply employed you guys logic.Since you tagged Fulani herdsmen as terrorists because of the criminal elements amongst them perpetrating a certain crime,then igbo traders should also be tagged and poscribed as criminals!
Shikena.
Re: Is Buhari A Fulani Terrorists Empath by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 21, 2018
crimeboss:

See who's condemning someone of making a dirty racist comment. Your old posts says you're racist.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; FG Replies Obasanjo / Can You Recognize This Man? / P.A To President Buhari, Lauretta Onochie Blasted On Twitter (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.