Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS (30132 Views)

Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Fynestboi: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by ify84(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rscotty55:
Thank God ooo...

But how una take dey do am...Before I read story finish cum comment Na second page my comments dey fall put ooo...una wey dey read n comment still dey fall for front page una dey try o

You must be using Glo..
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Taywon: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
In nigeria you dont dodge pot holes u choose the preferable one to enter
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
God is great
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by highchief1: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelanest:
It would have been a sad tale for a family who experienced a ghastly motor accident while traveling back from Christmas celebration from the eastern part of the country. According to reports, the accident occurred along Ore road after the driver tried to dodge a pothole as the front tyre got busted.

The car veered off the highway and landed in a ditch with all the occupants coming out with any injuries.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/family-survives-accident-car-fell-ditch-dodging-pothole-photos.html
let them continue to serve the same God /god
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by highchief1: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
asatemple:
Thank You Lord. It can only be God
go and wash your dirty pant
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Snow02: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
;Dno one cheats death if you've seen final destination you know what I'm talking about.... just kidding thank God for their lives angry grin grinangry
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by bionixs: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
thank you Jesus
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thank God they survived the accident.
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Protocall: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oluwa loshe
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Simplefaithy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

God is great and He holds the key to everyone's life,once it is not your time to die,the enemy is planning and working in vain.
thank God you know this. this is what I've been saying since "there is nothing like untimely death" once its not your time nothing fit kill you. but when its your time ordinary slap go kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by MatthewN: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
thank God for their lives. But I notice that so far nobody has accused village people
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by ezeagu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Did God allow thousands of others who died in the past year and the thousands more that will die in the coming year on Nigerian roads to die? Just a question.

1 Like

Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
thank you Jesus
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by oloshelu1: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
God of wonder
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Paradigme777: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

God is great and He holds the key to everyone's life,once it is not your time to die,the enemy is planning and working in vain.
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by wane01(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

I never knew you were this religious
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by piagetskinner(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
isnt God a great God...eh?
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelanest:
It would have been a sad tale for a family who experienced a ghastly motor accident while traveling back from Christmas celebration from the eastern part of the country. According to reports, the accident occurred along Ore road after the driver tried to dodge a pothole as the front tyre got busted.

The car veered off the highway and landed in a ditch with all the occupants coming out with any injuries.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/family-survives-accident-car-fell-ditch-dodging-pothole-photos.html
More reason you all must wear SEAT BELT, weather you are in the front or back.The only reason they where not flung out of the car was a restraining seat belt.
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beremx:
I witnessed an accident two days ago on my way to Lagos from the east along the Benin bypass. The car lost control somersaulted thrice. Thank God the occupants of the car survived. I was like. " Is this how an accident happens "?

Thank God they survived!
Remember to always use your seat belt wink
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Binchim(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't understand this ideology of humans cheating death, so we now owe death, I know death is inevitable but the way the op placed it was like people are supposed to die in every accident...
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Crossbow(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
When death is still on Christmas break grin
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Alphazulu1: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon, USA.
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by seguno2: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2018
This is fake news.
Fashola has repaired all roads, which is the reason for owing trillions.

https://www.nairaland.com/4279996/fg-owes-road-contractors-n2.7trn

Lie lie people in APC.
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by nowdot: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Wow! my God is good all the time smiley
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Alexo4real(m): 1:27am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank you jesus
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by pimper24: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2018
His name is Puntin Pintun!!!! The Omnipotent God!
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by dontbothermuch: 5:56am On Jan 10, 2018
afbstrategies:
Thank God for them. But they need to proceed to the nearest hospital and check themselves out.
Exactly, what kills most accident victims are unknown internal injuries.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Don't dodge potholes all the time to avoid this situation. Especially when you are on top speed.
Sometimes enter and count your loss (either your tyre goes etc.)
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by ademigos: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2018
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Family Cheats Death After Their Car Fell Into A Ditch While Dodging Pothole.PICS by Jbfranklin: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Atheist would be like they car is rigidly reinforced..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad / Slangs Used In Portharcourt / Jos: The Sight And Sounds Of The Land Of Peace - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.