Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter (15212 Views)

They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / Access Bank Pregnant Staff Collapse On Receiving Sack Letter / GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by tuna4servi(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2018
RIP
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by nwanza1: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

I-Pig.

I'm NOT a writer,that attachment to my signature is for a colleague.

Even a deranged fool like you with no concrete success story has the temerity to term someone "insane",you are a waste of matter and a sack of beans is worthier than your existence.

Phuçk off!
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Tozara(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Choi, this is savage.
This post hit that thing well well.
Did you notice he started speaking in tongues? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Afritop(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2018
My advice: Whatever job you are doing now whether it is highly profiled or lowly profiled please work on your credentials. Don't join the band of Destiny destroyers that disabuse peoples mind that credentials does not determine your future
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by jnfoage: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

only an insane man will hire a brain dead idiot to write their articles.

grin grin grin

Or can you hire brainless less man write article for you?

This is his initial comment

MrHistorian:

I-Pig.

I'm NOT a writer,that attachment to my signature is for a colleague.

Even a deranged fool like you with no concrete success story has the temerity to term someone "insane",you are a waste of matter and a sack of beans is worthier than your existence.

Phuçk off!

This is the reaction.

nwanza1:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique

So what are you reporting?

The moderators need to always check histories of comments before applying sanctions. The first to report to police is not necessarily the innocent, he might just want to cover up.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:
He has a fragile health,probably nursing an illness.

RIP.

have you ever lose ur means of livelihood before if no, shot shut tour trap...

meanwhile I'm not going to pity him because he is one of pro sai baba
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by otabaotaba: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
All this people commenting RIP please the man is not dead, pls read that story again carefully
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by nwanza1: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2018
jnfoage:

This is his initial comment

This is the reaction.

So what are you reporting?

The moderators need to always check histories of comments before applying sanctions.
a rule is a rule
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by jnfoage: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
nwanza1:
a rule is a rule

The first to break that rule deserves the hammer more than any other person.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by drmuri(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

RIP.

bro, the man never die na
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

RIP.

Not neccesarilt ..you are wrong ..don't bother arguing ask any doctor
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Lilymax(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
ayagha:
He was hit by the caterpillar of CHANGE, Hehehe
U can now start shouting sai baba in hell with Abacha
The man isnt dead yet undecided
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by bfmconcepts: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2018
For him to still be a messenger shows that he has not improved his life any bit for a long time.
He should prepare for the worse and hope for the best in life.
That is how to live safe without hypertension or shock.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Eketem: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2018
What does a messenger need NCE for?

Does Buhari have even WAEC?
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Eketem:
What does a messenger need NCE for?

Does Buhari have even WAEC?
Good questions.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by osuofia2(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
new gift from the dullard pmb.......incompetent fool
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by adetes: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Wen u v plenty wife's at home and children close to 20 and received ur sacked letter, its tough decision though may Allah provide him better job
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by IkpuMmadu: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Nawa....this is the reason...I resigned and started my own firm...can't stand this sack thing....at 45 whee would he start now ?

May Lord help us
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

RIP.

Firstly, he didn't die.
Secondly, may you never receive bad news. If you are not emotionally strong, bad news can cause any man, healthy or otherwise to collapse.
The day I received a disappointing news contrary to my expectation, I nearly fell down from where I was standing.
I watched a movie, Home Alone but I can't remember which part. When an account officer wanted to inform the adopted father about his account balance statements on the telephone, he first asked: "are you sitting down, Mr Soso?".
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by rhymesnoni(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
God
el-rufai z heartless and lacks human concience
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by CioAngels(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
nnachukz:

The governor is only looking for a way to lay off staff. How much is their salary to take care of their family and still pursue the requested certificate. Our leaders are just wicked.
Elrufai wants to use them as collateral to bring in his families, friends and concubines.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by dlaw70(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Haven done my nysc in northern public school,I know for sure that,a staff is only sanctioned when the principal goes with complains.

look no further,na oga principal sack am.
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Lomprico2: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

RIP.

U don go kill am abi?
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by fpeter(f): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
MrHistorian:

RIP.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST? HOW DID YOU ARRIVE AT THE RIP COMMENT? undecided
Re: Messenger, 45, Slumps After Receiving Sack Letter by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
The governor needs to be kicked out of office.....what higher certification is required of him to remain in office?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. / TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / IGP Baba Alkali: No Female Police Officer Will Be Ejected From The Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.