Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (46120 Views)

Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Mariangeles(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by hephzibah29(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

You have a weird mind
your Matter tire me,oo...Jezz!!
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Hope say wen she see as mumcy dey knack pops, she no go follo try am..
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by timilehin007(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Cute! Her time go come. Make God just use this her good gesture bless am with giant breasts.
uu
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Mariangeles(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
Adorable meanwhile some people will be masturbating now
You had to ruin the moment...
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Ask4diva(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
I was practically d nanny of my younger brother while growin up, but no one acknowledged me.... cry
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by HalbondAdmin: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Funny
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by bamite(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Are you sick?

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by talk2hb1(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Maternal instict
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by DanielsParker(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

did you really comment this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Espada10: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
This is not the time for this..do not ruin this innocence

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by zolajpower: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2018
pzphoto:
When you cant watch you lil bro crying.

In the video the little girl is trying so hard to breast feed Her crying younger brother. Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khn5AThnv94

So adorable.

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/cute-photo-of-a-little-girl-trying-to-breast-feed-her-crying-younger-brotherpics-video/

Ewoo! Chai! This life don dey spoil they go ooo. After she has conceive this in her mind now without being chastised by her parents,she will.then grow up with such imagination ,before age 18 she has already become a mother . I love the African parents,during our time we practicalise that on our little dull. But then again mum or dad musnt catch us.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by 12345baba(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
stop being nasty, it doesn't fit u. Leave it for sarrki

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2018
12345baba:
stop being nasty, it doesn't fit u. Leave it for sarrki

Keep quiet

Listen to him

He's an elder
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by JUHABACH: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

*throws up* da Bleep is wrong with you?!

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Harrynight(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

You have a weird mind

may u blow this yr bro
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by maina55: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
You get bad Mouth,,, may God forgive you.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by AceDomino(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Dirty dirty mind

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by fuckpro: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
...when you newly came u where innocent now see how nairaland has corrupted your mind

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
See where ur mind go...lol grin
olasaad:
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by fuckpro: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
lululiscious:
I was 4 when our last born was born and I loved him from the moment I saw him. I remember doing exactly the same thing one time my mom went out and he was crying
...hmmm attention seeker spotted
...i don't believe aunty do the needful
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by melaninbae: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
Adorable meanwhile[b][/b] some people will be masturbating now [b][/b]

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Awoo88: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2018
This is actually call for concern. Hope the parents are careful what they do in the presence of that kid. That goes for all parents. That child is obviously clever and know mum will breastfeeding fed her younger brother when he is crying. The same goes for other reactions.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by BabbanBura(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Alhaja u get brain so? If not that u take style fine small i for spit out the burden on my heart right now - go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by ashjay001(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

If no be say u be lady ehn! I for suspect u.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by eskorbrown(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
Don't just be commenting rubbish on posts just because you av seen odas do so, thinking it'd make u relevant on here.From d above comments,u were not like dis wen u joined dis forum.Just be urself.Don't join d ugly trend.Ah believe u've regretted wat u typed up there.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by kiakiaprint: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Awww. Cute
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by toyinjimoh(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
receive sense biko
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Snow02: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
LMAO why would you think that??
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by smartmom(f): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Awoo88:
This is actually call for concern. Hope the parents are careful what they do in the presence of that kid. That goes for all parents. That child is obviously clever and know mum will breastfeeding fed her younger brother when he is crying. The same goes for other reactions.
Awoo88:

I don't really believe the little girl's actions is a cause for concern. Her mom can hardly be blamed for breastfeeding her baby in her daughter's presence. This does not translate into exposing a minor to x-rated activities.
Re: Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:
What a dirty mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / My Wedding Pictures - Today / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.