Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) (29379 Views)

Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by TDEMONEW(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
advertise the passport on any media in Benin
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by tytunji29(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Beware of scammers promising u fixed matches to win
millions....they are yahoo boys in another form.....Don't fall
victim of their evil plans....Beware of this Devilish scammer
by name David or whateva
he calls himself..who runs
Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_p
latform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard
earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a
scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls
Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer......
pls share to save lives....
I concur cos he as dopd my guys wen we re in skul
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by maryannasemota: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by castrol180(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
This one too is always from Benin in Edo state...na wa o!
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
by name David or whateva
He scammed me too when I started betting new, 10k to be precise and 2k that I staked to win a supposed 5m, create a thread for this, let's save more lives, I have up to 10 known scammers on my list
Mention me after creating the threads please
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
dnoable08:
Fulani herdsmen have gone international

Hahahaha
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by jonero4(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
gabinogem:
She take style resemble pastor Chris oyahkilome undecided
grin
gabinogem:
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Benin woman
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
na dem osaze people be did na, from Italy to france
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki postp=64054117:
Hmmm
see as you dey moan on top of a dead woman,I hope the thing sweet you as you don come now?

RIP to the dead
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by showghan(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Her village people call don finally connect

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabinogem:

U sha must talk abi
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by IAM25: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rip ma!
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
caseclosed147:
this buhari season one dey bloody, make una no give am season 2. Buhari self
this pikin face sef grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by FrenchWay: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
daryoor:
c'est avec beaucoup de douleur que je chante "a fe o sugbon oluwa fe o ju, sun re sun re sun re"

C'est du lourd frérot! Pathétique!
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabinogem:
Guy! you just read my mind lol
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by ezelous: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
gabinogem:
Una no dey see clearly o!
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
by name David or whateva
No be una dey find fast money? Onpe ko to dupe yin
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leetunechi:
Buhari it sha never be well with you
Your brain don folo 2017 go i guess
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
berrystunn:
Oh cry

With all the free medical care in France.

To visit hospital or doctor is a problem for too many people in France...
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yommy247:
make i Receive sense dis year in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) / Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.