Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President (34746 Views)

Ijaw Women Of America Elect New Executives With Deborah Abbey As President And / Oba Of Ewuare Of Benin Visits Edo Indigenes In Rivers State / Oba Taofeek Fatusi Obawole Installs Young Man As Chief In Texas, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President by laudate: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2018
IME1:
I am humbled and impressed.
Kudos to the Ijesa community.
People from the South South should take a cue, more so the East.
SicilianMafia I notice your agitation especially about tribes in old Bendel.
Do you know most people from those places interview married
I don't know about recent times
But why I always stayed away from tribalism and pray to Jesus to save me from tribalism
Is because my 4 grandparents are from different tribes and even regions.
I don't think my parents planned to also marry away from their tribes but they did
Almost 44 years after they still live and love together cheesy

SicilianMafia many Urhobos marry Itsekiris and Many Ijaws marry Isokos and many Esans marry Binis and many Afemais marry Ora

I experienced terrible tribalism while in the West and my prayer point against tribalism doubled.
But like this picture below says,
I am learning that you cannot conquer evil with evil
North can you conquer tribalism by being tribal
I have lived in the North Sokoto, south Benin, east Onitsha, west Ekiti and central Ilorin&Abj
And tribalism holds sway all around Nigeria.

What's now the difference between us in Nigerians and foreigners who are racist towards us?
The Canadians will eat up those Nigerians if they are not united irrespective of tribe.

So SicilianMafia join me to preach & spread love & unity among the mid-week, south and North-central so
We can fight our common enemies- poverty, bad governance, laziness, envy, untapped resources & crime
Instead of proving who owns what land, or migrated from where or is fiercer or richer or more educated or more in government.

God bless Ilesa, Ijesa people, the entire Nigeria and Nigerians in diaspora

Guy, I dey suspect you, o! shocked Big time! Are you sure I do not know you? Because it sounded as if you were reciting my background here, when you said: "....Is because my 4 grandparents are from different tribes and even regions. I don't think my parents planned to also marry away from their tribes but they did. Almost 44 years after they still live and love together ..." Wait first, are you sure we ain't related in some way? shocked You are a true Naija man o, whose relatives come from different ethnic groups, just like mine! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2018
laudate:

Guy, I dey suspect you, o! shocked Big time! Are you sure I do not know you? Because it sounded as if you were reciting my background here, when you said: "....Is because my 4 grandparents are from different tribes and even regions. I don't think my parents planned to also marry away from their tribes but they did. Almost 44 years after they still live and love together ..." Wait first, are you sure we ain't related in some way? shocked You are a true Naija man o, whose relatives come from different ethnic groups, just like mine! cheesy

This Igbo hater again.
Re: Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President by jbblues24(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Help! What Do I Do With My Ancestry? / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.