Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How Do I Travel To Bauchi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Travel To Bauchi (4625 Views)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Travel To Bauchi by adino(m): 3:45am On Apr 10, 2010
Dear forumites, how do I travel to Bauchi from Lagos and what is the cost of traveling by air? If I am traveling by land, which route do I take? How long is it from Lagos? What will be the likely cost? I need urgent assistance and thanks.
Re: How Do I Travel To Bauchi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2010
It'd be easier if you googled for the information you're after.

By posting here, it's obvious you have access to the 'net.
Re: How Do I Travel To Bauchi by brownbonno(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
adino:

Dear forumites, how do I travel to Bauchi from Lagos and what is the cost of traveling by air? If I am traveling by land, which route do I take? How long is it from Lagos? What will be the likely cost? I need urgent assistance and thanks.

The best route by road should be Lagos-Abuja-Jos-Bauchi
Air should be Arik Air Lagos-Abuja-Gombe.
Re: How Do I Travel To Bauchi by samoyin(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2010
@adino, travelling to Bauchi from Lagos by Air, You can travel from Lagos-Jos by Aero book early to get the promo fare about N7,000 or higher, now travel from Jos to Bauchi by land, this is about an hour plus.

By road still from Lagos-Jos from Ijora Seven up, or ABC transport at Bolade Oshodi, and connect by road to Bauchi from Jos.

I hope this info helps,

cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1538 Nigerians Die In Road Accidents In Three Months - NBS / This Is Anambra Int'l Airport Not Heathrow Airport London: Pictures / Selling My House And Relocating To United Kingdom.====does It Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.