Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings (2800 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by Blackfire(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
The kind of speed this woman wey this confusion of woman go take run commot for nigeria after 2019 election if bubu loose, go pass husain bolt...

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by rifasenate11(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
[s]Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not understand[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by Nightwolf1: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
This bastard of a woman has guts to talk about 2 sides of a coin?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by killsmith(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
The other day I called her a retired prostitute and I was banned.

Where in nigeria does a woman get divorced 5 times?....

She's a shameless bittch.... Rumours are flying that she's sleeping with all the members of the federal executive Council.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by Abastiketed(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
bugidon:
Don't worry woman I'm sure you will Loose that your position by 2019 and then we will know if there is an atom of sincerity in you. Hypocrite
what gives u assurance that APC will not win again.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by frankyychiji(f): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
that will another civil war
Illiteracy is a disease. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abastiketed:
what gives u assurance that APC will not win again.

Buhari can never win

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by escohido1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
People are commenting this she pig is commenting also.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by oyatz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please what's the meaning of Anuofia( I see it regularly on Nairaland) and what is the difference between it and Efulefu and Yoruba.

My ex (Igbo) Girlfriend used to call me Offemmanu

Amarabae:
shameless anuofia.
Thank God she is not Igbo.
I can't share an ethnicity with such an element.
Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by VERDA: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Hypocrisy of the highest order...

Book haram kills Tens everyday, silence from the idiotic pigs of Biafra...

30 People murdered in Rivers State they gloss over it...

Fulani Herdsmen had been killing vilagers over the years, but they didn't condemn it, because it didn't fit into their devilish agenda...

All of sudden they now become voice of anti Fulani...because their No 1 Enemy who destroyed their god is a Fulani..

All said, every life matters...The Government should step up efforts in arresting the ugly situation...

May God Bless Buhari.

The killings in rivers was not glossed over,the perpetrators were traced to another state and gunned down....peopls are crying over loved ones and the country is outraged at a group that threatened a people in their domain and carried out their threat and your calling people condemning this evil Igbos,you also had to play your wicked politics bringing Jonathan into it....you are a disgrace to your parents,friends and humanity...may God not let your whole family be killed gruesomely.Fool.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie tweets on Benue Killings by zendy: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
guterMann:
The other side of the coin?

Such insensitive statement from the corridors of power sycophancy .

The slaughter of thousands of Shiites didnt have the other side of the coin?

The killings of unarmed IPOB protesters did not have the other side of the coin?

It is only when it is Fulani herdsmen that the coin has two sides

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Property In The UK Exposed / See The Look Between Saraki & Tinubu As They Met At An Event(pics) / Katsina North By-election: Wife Of PDP Candidate Cries Over Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.