Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados (817 Views)

Want To Migrate From Nigeria To Barbados / I Want To Travel To Barbados / Moving To Barbados. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados by dammyrexx: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
i urgently need help from a barbados citizen on how to relocate to the country to live, work and probably study in the country.
have heard xo many good things about the country and would be glad if i can be enlighten on what i need to do and the requirements. also the living condition and basic things i need to know about Barbados. am a Nigerian currently residing in Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation !!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rihanna is from Barbados

Thats all I know...
Re: Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados by izzou(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Rihanna is from Barbados

Thats all I know...

I thought you dropped this attitude in 2017

grin grin grin grin grin

Dear Op, you should not just decide to relocate because of the nice stuffs you heard

Dig deep. cool
Re: Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados by dammyrexx: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
THANKS IZZOU,
Re: Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
izzou:

I thought you dropped this attitude in 2017

grin grin grin grin grin

Dear Op, you should not just decide to relocate because of the nice stuffs you heard

Dig deep. cool

grin grin
Couldn't find something new to pick, so I picked it back up. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How much is house rent in iseyin / Amazing Photos From Around The World - Weird World Part 1 / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Guangzhou, China And What's The Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.