Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja (2506 Views)

Photos Of Channels TV Reporter Who Died From Shiites-Police Clash Gun Injuries / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
It all started around 12 noon, I went to get some things at the area 2 shopping complex and while I was approaching my block we all started hearing noises and loud bangs ... we all initailly didnt know what was happening until they got closer throwing teargas at houses and under the cars shouting allahu akbar I was so scared it was like a war was coming ,they didn't care about people on the streets they kept throwing their things around running up and down, kids in their houses were screaming for help. For the first time in my life I understood what war was about and felt pity fpr those in war areas and even those been attacked by the fulani herdsmen ...today was the first day since have been a nigerian got to appreciate the Nigerian police force ,they were so swift ,they came in their armed vehicles, teargas to scare them away even doe most of them ran away ,I used to think it was only NYPDd and SWAT that had skills and formation until i saw the police do their thing, Without those policemen I dnt even want to imagine where I would have been by now coz it all happened right in front of my house ..,

Its only disappointing that we judge without hearing people's side of the story ,I honestly hope the media doesn't create war by themselves due to false info ,Immediately it happened I took some pictures and videos bt my netwrk wasnt friendly ,I was so disappointed to see this and peoples comment cox this is all not true,I witnessed it from start to finsih it was when the shiite guys were trying to hurt people and burn cars the police intervained https://www.nairaland.com/4281342/police-attack-protesting-shiite-members .,,,

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rHWxHZKlk-mkxmkLQDZ7pzHQlllhKZVL link to live videos

I hope this gets to front page so people can see the truth.

Please let's make peace not war, there are better ways to go about settling disputes other than putting people's lives and properties in danher. We are one Nigeria ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by LionDeLeo: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
OP, that is the same group some miscreants will keep telling us how peaceful they are. Left for those idiots, the shites should be allowed to develop to bh level b4 govt should react.

In their foolish attempt to twist the situation, they are even trying to explain how shites are not muslims, I wonder which religion is associated with "Allahu Akbar".

If Bubu had allowed them to grow wings the way gej did to bh, it is those same animals that will keep inundating the cyberspace with foolish talk about how Buhari supports them because they are Muslims, but now, in their warped logic, shites are not muslims.

Anyway, thank God for your life. At least you will not join force with those disgruntled hate-filled organisms trying to twist the swift action of the police to create wrong impression because of Bubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by benzene00: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
The party Don start

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by sarrki(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
We all have a part to play to bring peace

Pmb or Know pmb

APC or know APC

PDP or know PDP

Nigeria is greater than all
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by sarrki(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
benzene00:
The party Don start

Same treatment accrued to Igbos will definitely be applied

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by BuariCopyPaste: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
False account by a hardend suuni muslim

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by manci(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ipob says the are innocent
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by wordproof: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
New BMC account... Weldon

5 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by amjoseph19: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
OP, you can't witness all this without taking pix at this digital age. Can you show us pix to back your story or you are just one of those numerous BMCs on Nairaland who are bond to defend Buhari's actions.

I know some ppl in this forum that defend fulani herdsmen atrocities.

We have seen pictures of the newsmen story, We have seen civilians skull been smashed. can we see yours?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Trying to upload pics and perhaps a link to the video ...

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1rHWxHZKlk-mkxmkLQDZ7pzHQlllhKZVL link to video

@Hoodboy
@SamoaJoe
@LionDeLeo
@Uyeye
@SadiqBabaSani
@alizma
@Angelparadise
@benzene
@TITOBIGZ
@sarrki
@amjoseph19
@gozmok1
@SalamRushdie

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fantastically crafted Poooooooooooooooo. tonguetongue

Keep it up. gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
amjoseph19:
OP, you can't witness all this without taking pix at this digital age. Can you show us pix to back your story or you are just one of those numerous BMCs on Nairaland who are bond to defend Buhari's actions.

I know some ppl in this forum that defend fulani herdsmen atrocities.

We have seen pictures of the newsmen story, We have seen civilians skull been smashed. can we see yours?

My dear I am not one to trade words or support any govt or politics or religion ...if u weren't quick to judge u would see where I said I have been trying to upload the story and piks since immediately it happened .my netwrk isn't my best frnd ,.,

I am only giving my own ordeal and simply begging for peace ...
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by SalamRushdie: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
We can no longer blame the shias for any action they take because afterall this vile govt is pushing them to become rogues .

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by gozmok1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
OP, that is the same group some miscreants will keep telling us how peaceful they are. Left for those idiots, the shites should be allowed to develop to bh level b4 govt should react.

In their foolish attempt to twist the situation, they are even trying to explain how shites are not muslims, I wonder which religion is associated with "Allahu Akbar".

If Bubu had allowed them to grow wings the way gej did to bh, it is those same animals that will keep inundating the cyberspace with foolish talk about how Buhari supports them because they are Muslims, but now, in their warped logic, shites are not muslims.

Anyway, thank God for your live. At least you will not join force with those disgruntled hate-filled organisms trying to twist the swift action of the police to create wrong impression because of Bubu.

evil supporter

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by gozmok1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
buhari release their leader

op stop fabricating lies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Sealeddeal(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Allahu Akbar is a dangerous sound

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Angelparadise: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

My dear I am not one to trade words or support any govt or politics or religion ...if u weren't quick to judge u would see where I said I have been trying to upload the story and piks since immediately it happened .my netwrk isn't my best frnd ,.,

I am only giving my own ordeal and simply begging for peace ...
No pictures I don't believe it ! Some will say
where were Nigeria police when fulanis heldsmen slaughter innocent people in benue?
where were they when court order fed to realise shiatt leader?
How come protesters are the one throwing tear gas ?
It possible that the tear gas was thrown by policemen unless you show us pictures of tear gas in the hand of the protesters?
it common knowledge that Nigerian policemen are the worst in world in managing protesters?
God will judge you if you not sure of what you think you saw.

Am totally against violence but if human are push to the wall many have no option but to reaction aggressively.
If federal government obey the court order will this happened to you ? also blame the government.
The kinsmen of the President call fulanis heldmen visited some people but the can't tell their gory stories as you are doing.
Shi at or what they call them should leave innocent people like you and face the government simple .

4 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by alizma: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is the reason why I Dont judge when they said police killed Nigerian protesters. How many Nigerians actually understand the meaning of protest? They act like commandos going to forcefully free their leader and you expect the police to kneel down and beg them to retreat right? Keep waiting.
Protest, if not in writing, in my simple explanation is a peaceful, public expression of ones disapproval of a situation or policy. In expressing yourself as stated above, you are expected to know and understand your limit.
If you are going to government house to protest, whether there is police barricade or not, there is a certain reasonable distance the entire group is expected to stop and then send at most three unarmed members of the group to convey the group message.
It is high time we stop calling riot a protest because they are two different things

4 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Angelparadise:

No picture I don't believe it ! Some will say
where were Nigeria police when fulanis heldsmen slaughter innocent people in benue?
It possible that the tear gas was thrown by policemen unless you show us pictures of tear gas in the hand of the protesters?
it common knowledge that Nigerian policemen are the worst in world in managing protesters?

Am totally against violence but if human are push to the wall many have no option but to reaction aggressively.
If federal government obey the court order will this happened to you ?

My dear I didn't post it for you to believe and if I wasn't sure I wouldn't post ...I am old enough to account for what I see and say,, I am not beginning u to believe ...all I want is peace
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by SadiqBabaSani: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Propaganda, APC is very evil.

Nairalanders beware of misinformation

4 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Angelparadise:

No pictures I don't believe it ! Some will say

If federal government obey the court order will this happened to you ? also blame the government.
The kinsmen of the President call fulanis heldmen visited some people but the can't tell their gory stories as you are doing.
Shi at or what they call them should leave innocent people like you and face the government simple .

Meanwhile give me time to upload the videos to my goggle drive so I can send u the link of the men throwing teargas ....then u wouldnt be hasty in making judgement and jumping into conclusions
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by jaymichael(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

Meanwhile give me time to upload the videos to my goggle drive so I can send u the link of the men throwing teargas ....then u wouldnt be hasty in making judgement and jumping into conclusions
Dont bother yourself trying to prove anything to these hateful souls. People that can ridicule their mother if she states a truthful account not in line with their narratives.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Uyeye(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
shocked shocked

everything about this country is difficult.....even knowing the version of news to believe na tough task!

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by dustmalik: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

Don't try to convince these hateful fools. All they want is anything to discredit the government, and if you give anything contrary to that, then you have become their enemy.
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by SamoaJoe: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Anyway, thank God for your live. At least you will not join force with those disgruntled hate-filled organisms trying to twist the swift action of the police to create wrong impression because of Bubu.

E enter am well well.

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by LionDeLeo: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
SamoaJoe:

E enter am well well.

1 Like

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by hoodboy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

hope you realise that the teargas cans were originally released by the police... they had to hurl it back na, abi make them choke?

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by SamoaJoe: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
hoodboy:

hope you realise that the teargas cans were originally released by the police... they had to hurl it back na, abi make them choke?

My dear that's not true ..
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why zombies in the zoo love the sound of lies....show me a sane man who believes this story

For the first time in history....protesters protesting and shooting tiergas canisters

TELL THIS STORY TO A WHITE MAN AND GET A DISSGRACE OF UR LIFE

In Africa what ever they see on media is true....especially the ones without pic or video to prove it

NIGERIA- Wilderness In Africa

3 Likes

Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by perry2020(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Why zombies in the zoolove the sound of lies....show me a sane man who believes this story

For the first time in history....protesters protesting and shooting tiergas canisters

TELL THIS STORY TO A WHITE MAN AND GET A DISSGRACE OF UR LIFE

In Africa what ever they see on media is true....especially the ones without pic or video to prove it

Zoo

Smh u should atleast watch the video before conclusing
Re: How Police Saved Us From Shiites Protesters Today At Garki Area 2 Abuja by hoodboy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
perry2020:

My dear that's not true ..

so the protesters came with their own teargas...interesting but hard to believe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now / Reno Slams Buhari Over The Igbo Elected Mayors In The United Kingdom / Supreme Court Declares PDP Candidate For Wase Federal Constituency In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.