Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? (4764 Views)

Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's no news that the igbos from south eastern part of Nigeria are found in every corner of the country.

They live freely and give birth as they like in other regions without getting stigmatized. Their kids grow up among other ethnic groups and contest for leadership positions in any community they find themselves.

South East on the other hand is a "no go area" for other ethnic groups as you won't get the free hand to do whatever you like.

A yoruba or Hausa man cannot become ward councillor.

When are we going to see Nairaland topics like.. Igbo group appoints a Yoruba/ Hausa man president?
I don't think I've ever come across such.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Incase anyone has seen a non-igbo elected into any leadership position among igbos, please share or post a link.

Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by ArodeTsolaye: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fulani dey massacre you and your zoogerian brothers but na Ibo be your problem.

Dust from Skull-mining activities must have blocked the arteries supplying your brain with oxygen. E pele!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by LionDeLeo: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
OP, what you are asking for is a future impossible tense.

Have you ever wondered why other tribes rarely talk about doing business in the east?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Have you ever wondered why other tribes rarely talk about doing business in the east?

Nigerians need to point this out for the world to see..

Why is everyone keeping quiet? How will they know what they are doing is wrong

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry

∆ It won't end. ∆
Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by dignity33: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beware of leuretta Onochie media outlet BMC on Nairaland they open alot of Username to operate and assemble there comments together to distract people from the topic against this evil Government by calling the author names like pigs, afonja, IPOB to create room for tribal media war within the tribes and make the topic useless.
Alariwo2 one of them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by SadiqBabaSani: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wen u cee stupid attention seeking bustards u will knw

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
Fulani dey massacre you and your zoogerian brothers but na Ibo be your problem.

Dust from Skull-mining activities must have blocked the arteries supplying your brain with oxygen. E pele!

Leave Fulanis and face the topic..

Why are Igbos not as welcoming and tolerating as others?

If every other tribe acts same way as Igbos, do you think you'll see business or trade to do?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by PenisCaP: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Step out of ur brown roof and journey out u no gree..

Many yorubas are in southeast doing bizness.
Some are in nnewi learning how to mould car and motorcycle engine blocks.
Some are in abab learning how to desing shoes.

I know a yoruba woman who gave birth to all her 3kids in imo and all hav igbo names alongside Yoruba names..

DEY THERE MAKE STUPIDITY DEY WEAR UR BRAIN OUT!!..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by PenisCaP: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:

If every other tribe acts same way as Igbos, do you think you'll see business or trade to do?

Leave brown roof and travel out bro..
U are too backward! !.. i swaer im not beefing u.
U need to get exposed..
This is not 1960

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by zendy: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:
It's no news that the igbos from south eastern part of Nigeria are found in every corner of the country.

They live freely and give birth as they like in other regions without getting stigmatized. Their kids grow up among other ethnic groups and contest for leadership positions in any community they find themselves.

South East on the other hand is a "no go area" for other ethnic groups as you won't get the free hand to do whatever you like.

A yoruba or Hausa man cannot become ward councillor.

When are we going to see Nairaland topics like.. Igbo group appoints a Yoruba/ Hausa man president?
I don't think I've ever come across such.

Well the Igbos aint begging to be part of 'one Nigeria'. They even once fought a war so as not to be part of Nigeria.

So it is you Nigerians who want Igbos to be part of 'one Nigeria' that have to accomodate Igbos

Igbos dont have to accomodate you people

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by BankeSmalls(f): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

What about the numerous yoruba women selling multi coloured bottles of agbo jedijedi in Owerri while exposing their smelly armpits by daytime, while sleeping with motor park touts selling their smelly kpekus by night, are they not doing business in the soith east? grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by LionDeLeo: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Step out of ur brown roof and journey out u no gree..

Many yorubas are in southeast doing bizness.
Some are in nnewi learning how to mould car and motorcycle engine blocks.
Some are in abab learning how to desing shoes.

I know a yoruba woman who gave birth to all her 3kids in imo and all hav igbo names alongside Yoruba names..

DEY THERE MAKE STUPIDITY DEY WEAR UR BRAIN OUT!!..

Just imagine who is quoting me. I don suffer.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:

Well the Igbos aint begging to be part of 'one Nigeria'. They even once fought a war so as not to be part of Nigeria.

So it is you Nigerians who want Igbos to be part of 'one Nigeria' that have to accomodate Igbos

Igbos dont have to accomodate you people

Really?

Interesting.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by LionDeLeo: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What about the numerous yoruba women selling multi coloured bottles of agbo jedijedi in Owerri while exposing their smelly armpits by daytime, while sleeping with motor park touts selling their smelly kpekus by night, are they not doing business in the soith east? grin
Did anyone ask you to describe yourself and what you do for living? angry

I think that should be your personal life, why making it public?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Leave brown roof and travel out bro..
U are too backward! !.. i swaer im not beefing u.
U need to get exposed..
This is not 1960

The Catholic bishop saga in South East was a result of exposure I guess..

One igbo community rejecting an igbo bishop cos he is from another community.
Who do you guys think you're. deceiving??

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by BankeSmalls(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:

We Yorubas with Afonja as head welcomed the fulanis, and lost Illorin forever. All we got as reward is an emir of Illorin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by mbos: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
SS and South easterner are predominantly Jews and hence cannot coexist with you Gentiles peacefully.

So it is in Israel with the Palestinians so it shall ever be forever.

Its Spiritual and there is nothing that can be done about it even in a trillion years.

9 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by alade112(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
An outsider can not be a principal in Igboland not to talk of ward councillor. How will a yorubaman even get a job there when they are discriminating Igbos from other state in Igboland ?

10 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yet to see any link to counter my points..

It's safe to assume this thread is based on nothing but the truth.

9 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by PenisCaP: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Just imagine who is quoting me. I don suffer.

Well im sure u know its a typo..

But in as much as u got the message im out.
cool

2 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by BankeSmalls(f): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:

What about Yoruba mozlem and Christian wars? When will it stop? grin

17 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by zombieTRACKER: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:

How can a cone head like you move away from oshogbo and see what happens else where ... It's not possible
You can't survive without all those fat yansh women selling agbo and ori malu... Owo mi da product

The best way can do is to open a nairaland account and slam your head on the ground

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by LionDeLeo: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Well im sure u know its a typo..

But in as much as u got the message im out.
cool

Typo always takes the blame. Typos everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
An outsider can not be a principal in Igboland not to talk of ward councillor. How will a yorubaman even get a job there when they are discriminating Igbos from other state in same Igboland ?

We must not keep quiet and allow this to go on in this 21st century..

Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijawa etc. should start forming parties and contest elections in the South East.
We must break that backward mentality so far they remain Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by zombieTRACKER: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Did anyone ask you to describe yourself and what you do for living? angry

I think that should be your personal life, why making it public?

Any tribal thread
You are there
Are you not ashamed of yourself
Bmc stooge... 30k will not help you
Better repent

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by LionDeLeo: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Any tribal thread
You are there
Are you not ashamed of yourself
Bmc stooge... 30k will not help you
Better repent
I'm not complaining about my 30k bmc allowance, why are you taking Panadol on it?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by PenisCaP: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alariwo2:

Most U guys are hypocical and myopic..
Thats one the major problem of yorubas..
U tellinge there ar no saga or misunderstanding has neva happend un yoruba land before? undecided

Look.. im not into childish beef i say things the way they are..
Go to east in nnewi where they produce engine blocks of cars and motorcycles and thousands of ur brothers there.

Go to aba and see thousands of ur brothers and sisters learning how to design shoes and cloths.

Go to markets in east and see ur brothers and sister selling Yoruba herbs peacfully and laughing with everybody.

U ARE TOO BACKWARD... USE THIS NEWYEAR TO TRAVEL OUT ANDKNOW THINGS HAPPENING IN OTHERS PARTS... IT WILL HELP U ALOT.

10 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by intruxive(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bro, it can NEVER happen. These people are genetically insecure. they are so insecure that they dont want you to understand their language. Am guessing their forefathers warned them to be vigilant so that they are not enslaved totally AGAIN grin
Word has it that they are descendants of escaped slaves from Uganda lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by Alariwo2: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
BankeSmalls:

What about Yoruba mozlem and Christian wars? When will it stop? grin

Stop derailing the thread.

Post links to counter my points or remain silent. #cheers!

4 Likes

Re: When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? by authehighness: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
step out of ur region and see things for yourself,stop make fool of yourself.i live in awada anambra state,two of best school in my street namely ledot and life college are owned by a yorubaman,some buildings and plaza precisely kano str,sokoto str,haruna str,bida rd are owned by northerners especially those from niger state,nupe precisely,some of our male tailors are yoruba,in short i have two in my str,i decided to reply,not because of you alariwo and co,because you are a bigot and a lowlifer but because of ppl who might be deceive by your post

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Condemns Killing Of APC Supporters At Lagos Rally / Video: Epe Youths Chasing Fulani Herdsmen & Thousands Of Cows Out Of Their Land / Fraud: Hushpuppi Indicts Ipob’s Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.