Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (43612 Views)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by MetaPhysical: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2018
ExAngel007:
with these guns

After two round of shots , u are helpless

grin grin grin

This is what they put up for the photoshoot, this is hunting gun. You don't need AK47 or high caliber assault rifle to hunt animal. In the field of defense, which is what the Governor called them to do, they have other grade weapons that they have mischieviously kept out of view. You don't show your enemy your power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by alade112(m): 4:43am On Jan 11, 2018
bjnice:

chai, which kind lie bin this gan self, do you live in Ekiti, if no plz zip ur mouth. I am from Ekiti,a left two days ago, infrastructure development has improved tremendously even to other local government aside the state capital. Plz this is 2018, get ur fact right before typing.

If what I'm seeing here is what you called tremendous development then i give up. To make you fell better, Ekiti is developed and Fayose is trying. Thanks for the reply. 1❤
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by dederocs(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Vigilante units is a good one, there is always a right to self defence... Shoot first Ask questions later when a foe approaches... Give them better arms, but make sure they are regulated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by uzoexcel(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..
shut up

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
so on point

ericsmith:

when its election time ,,fayose will have access to police and other law enforcement agencies to manipulate ,rig n secure election polls but when it comes to securing lives n property of ekiti he is showing us hunters,, did ambode wait on FG to fortify lagos enforcement agencies ,,is wike not so empowering the enforcement agencies in rivers .
fayose alway have this retrogressive approach of doing things ... no wonder the state is trekking in his direction
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by rosebowl01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..

You life is worthless, so no award from you is required. But thanks for the offer
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
and Ekiti people say no to worthless awards.

rosebowl01:

You life is worthless, so no award from you is required. But thanks for the offer
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by frankyychiji(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
BuariCopyPaste:

Fayose does not need your skull medal
Lawd!! Alade112 who did you offend?
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by rosebowl01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:

Take all your likes go to the bank and withdraw money with it. Did they tell you I'm here to hunt for likes?

Keep quiet dumbo. Since you are not here for likes, what is the noise about? Care to go insult Fayose to his face? Una dey get mouth online, but are the dumbest cowards when confronted live.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by tolulope855(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
Kid? Madam epele o. you forgot when you tagged me useless and oponu?

Oga I'm disappointed if you're really Yoruba!

Inside those farms, those Abule(s) and those aba(s), you do see police or police stations?

There is what is called the street sense.
There is what is called the radical logic.
There is what is called reality sense.

I bet you didn't use any of the aforementioned When making your first Comment.

And please you need to VISIT Ado Ekiti, I can offer to show you around.
Don't ask for pictures, I'm too busy to be taking non profitable pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenga Ayegbayo Is Dead / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.