Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (22730 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Chrisbeks: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freeze is a devil

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Snow02: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
I agree 2 different pastors may interpret one Bible verse differently the Bible remains the most confusing / conflicting book ever that's part of the reason you have fake pastors everywhere today

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by deafeyez: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
because d bible is a book of confusion

No, never. It guides. Where has it confused you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Etianwanokon: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Foolish question from a foolish man.
Are you and every member of your family the same as you all read the Bible.
Senseless question. Makes you look stupid the more.
You talk too much and seek for notice

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by sekem: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freeze is really freezing these Christians

Hitting them back to back with mind boggling questions that even their pastors cannot satisfactorily attempt

Freeze abeg easy o!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Niwdog(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
This freeze of a man is a full time idiot

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Stevengerd(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
All i knw is Freeze will meet his Waterloo this year.

Quote me when it happens.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by begwong: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Same with Muslims with different sects, boko haram, Shia, Izala, derika, tijjaniyya etc etc etc but read same Quran and hadith. ✈

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is this guy on a path to atheism?

I agree with his scriptural points on tithing but he is now going off key.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by ReinaFarine: 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol...
Paul and Peter were they not all Christians?
Paul was okay with preaching to the gentiles and he didn't see a problem with circumcision or uncircumcision of the flesh...
Peter was the missionary to the Jews only...

Paul and Barnabas had a dispute concerning who should walk with them... It didn't mean they preach different things...

I remember a story when disciples of Jesus told him we saw some people teaching in your name that are not amongst us.. And we rebuked them.. Jesus said...
Whosoever is not against me, is with me...

Paul didn't expect Romans to be like the Ephesians...
He didn't expect the giving of the Philippians to rival that of the Colossians...

Denominational doctrine differs... But the word of God is one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Because the holy spirit can minister and interprete to us with different explanations but same meaning. kiss
nice one bro cool[quote author=Ayodejioak post=64075551][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Doskit(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Following
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by mexxmoney: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
I no longer have any doubt my mind that this freeze of a guy is on a satanic mission. His messages and posts are devilish and every good christian should steer away from them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by WackyBoy1445: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
The problem is that, there's different interpretation to the Bible. But the bible is not for personal interpretations. People just add meanings
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by arrestdarrester: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
I smell petrodollars funding this guy Freeze and we all know the source of petrodollars worldwide.

He has sold out for filthy lucre

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by dannypaul(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine While They Read The Same Bible - Daddy Freeze

It has always been a question in my heart or should I say mind because I can't understand. Either you are a Roman Catholic, a Methodist, an Adventist, a Jehovah Witness, a protestant etc, we all read the same bible yet we are not and have never been the same.

Why is that? Was Bible created to be contradictory? Was it a deliberate art to make sure people don't understand each other? Why is it so?

Daddy Freeze shared the below picture showing the write up that has in many years eluded the understanding of men.

daddyfreeze The confusion has always been there, I just help to bring it to light!

One GO said if you don't pay tithe God will curse you, a G63 driving pastor said if you don't tithe there is no curse, illustrating his opinion with some weird astronomy doctrine, while another former private jet owning past president of 'Christianity' said "You go die o" and they say I'm the one causing the confusion.

Whats your take on this topic?

See below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/why-do-thousands-of-churches-differ-in.html

we cant fully comprehend who God is. the side of himself God reveals to you is what u should focus on. there were 12 apostles, if u don't like d way Paul preach go to Philip and if you don't like the way Philip preach go to Philemon!! just ensure Jesus and salvation is the central message!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gradually, this guy is showing his real intent.Which is to assault christianity.I seriously pity those who have allowed themselves to be misled, tossed by this fellow and every other manner of doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by bezimo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
As typical..he keeps going on and on thrashing the things Christians value and hold sacred and the spiritually simple and daft can't understand his intent..he goes.from tithing to first fruit to speaking in tongues to Christmas to men of God condemnation and now the Bible and how its chosen to be understood.

They say who the gods will destroy they first make mad.

When someone is actually stupid and headed for destruction..more often than not the enemy deceives him to think that he is right untill it comes suddenly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Because you are a foolish anti-christ that can only deceive baby Christians.

If this one doesn't tells you that this man is anti-christ, then you are not a Christian
we will soon discuss his misfortune for taking on the church.
They will soon share prayer point on top his head.
Even the real antichrist will last only 3 and half years.
Freeze continue,time is already counting.
Your village people have decided your matter,they have programmed you to take on a greater power that will crush you.oh yes village people are that strong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
When I said it that the tithing issue was just a decoy you all didn’t take heed..I told you all that the church itself is what the likes of freeze and his antichrist cohorts are after..they just needed an opening to creep in...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Leonbonapart(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
engrchykae:
we will soon discuss his misfortune for taking on the church.
They will soon share prayer point on top his head.
Even the real antichrist will last only 3 and half years.
Freeze continue,time is already counting.
Your village people have decided your matter,they have programmed you to take on a greater power that will crush you.oh yes village people are that strong.
what business have I with you, you son of belial? You've dug your grave already ain't gonna put you in eat. You already damned. Bye
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by coputa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
What amazes me most is that all the anti Christ post especially by dundi freeze are always in the front page ostensibly to de populate the church and populate the devils kingdom.
Surprisingly,I have never seen any post that promotes God's work in front page.If you're not mindful you will be deceived,especially the young and fickle hearted.
#iamagainstdaddyfreeze

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Theboss100(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine While They Read The Same Bible - Daddy Freeze

It has always been a question in my heart or should I say mind because I can't understand. Either you are a Roman Catholic, a Methodist, an Adventist, a Jehovah Witness, a protestant etc, we all read the same bible yet we are not and have never been the same.

Why is that? Was Bible created to be contradictory? Was it a deliberate art to make sure people don't understand each other? Why is it so?

Daddy Freeze shared the below picture showing the write up that has in many years eluded the understanding of men.

daddyfreeze The confusion has always been there, I just help to bring it to light!

One GO said if you don't pay tithe God will curse you, a G63 driving pastor said if you don't tithe there is no curse, illustrating his opinion with some weird astronomy doctrine, while another former private jet owning past president of 'Christianity' said "You go die o" and they say I'm the one causing the confusion.

Whats your take on this topic?

See below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/why-do-thousands-of-churches-differ-in.html

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
That's my answer

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by oruma19: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Because they are looking for money!!!! The spirit of mammon at work...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by semyman: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
The responses here clearly show a lot will sell Christ as Judas did, he raised a query, will Jesus have answered the way you are all answering, many are farther from God than the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Koolking(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
mother and father trained their children ...but it certainly do not mean that those children will see life from the same angle......everybody can read the bible and have different interpretations or perceptions.............

Very flawed analogy.

Christian from 'Christianity' means Christ-like. Anything not aligned with Christ and or in Christ is in crisis. That's what we have in Nigerian christendom today - crisis

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freeze is a coward,if not,when will he grow the liver to call out Islam for having different warring sects eg Sunni,shiites,nasrullah etc.
He is merely a pawn and those who sent him knew he would be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by cyrilamx(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
The whole Christian world was one Catholic Church under the leadership of the Pope before the schism of 1054 split the Church into Western and eastern cos of filiogue in the creed. The Eastern Church called themselves orthodox, but the western/latin Church still retain the name Catholic. Both still maintain same worship and belief. However in 1517, with the nailing of 97 thesis against sale of indulgence by the rebel Monk; Martin Luther to the door of Wutternberg cathedral, the Latin-Catholic Church found its teaching protested against...hence such protesters were then called Protestants. Since then the Protestant churches in an attempt to remove every vestige of catholicism from their mode of worship further polarised into different sects sometimes nations start having national churches...Anglican for the English following the Pope's refusal to grant Henry VIII his much sought divorce from Queen Catherine of Aragon cos the latter couldn't birth him a son. Then Methodist broke from Anglican. Presbyterian was formed by John Knox of Scotland, John Calvin one of the early protesters formed the Swiss national Church. Later with the age of enlightenment starting from France on to the new world in America, religious dissenters fearing persecutions Fled to the USA to begin movement without a structured way of worship..

Like the puritan movement, salvation army, etc...different movement. Still Catholic Church has remained one with over a 1.2 billion members, while group of orthodox churches also referred to as sisters churches have about 200 million mbers...sadly protestantism cum pentecostalism have gone further and further into one man churches with varying interpretations even against Christ's injunction that his disciples-church remain one. Jn. 17. However anybody look at it, the division in the Church occasioned by Luther in 1517 is the greatest coup by the devil against Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
deafeyez:

No, never. It guides. Where has it confused you.
many instances. It tells me adam and eve na first human. Bt in my village we dont knw dem. It also did not tell me how adam and eve had chinese,black,indian,white offsprings

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by engrchykae(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
what business have I with you, you son of belial? You've dug your grave already ain't gonna put you in eat. You already damned. Bye
am talking of freeze not you,why the insults?
Are you freeze
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by kantin: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Why has Freeze chosen to make himself the accuser of the brethren?
A person's understanding of any book is dependent on several factors. Every student cannot get the same score in an exam even if they read the same textbook. No two children of the same father has the same DNA.
At the end of the day what we consider and fight for as most important (tithes, G.O, denomination etc) may be completely different from what God looks at in judging who is fit for the kingdom and who's not.
until the original version of bible that was written in Hebrew is used by the Christian this confusion and lies from different denomination will continue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.