Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure (1156 Views)

Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) / 2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses / Why You May Fail JAMB 2018: Read And Avoid Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure by Harbylon(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Joint Admission Matriculation Board, Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure.

I will be Listing Out The 6 reasons why you may likely fail Jamb This year UTME And Why you should avoid them.

1. Inability To pick The Right Course:
Some days ago gave a list of 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities, You May regret picking them In Jamb 2018, Most people Didn’t Understand the reason behind my view Of the post, I Still Stand on my views though.

Failure is almost inevitable when you pick the wrong course let me tell you a story.

In Year 2010 When I Registered For First Jamb, My Dream Institution Was Unilorin While My Dream Course Was Accountancy Which Was Highly Competitive At The University. I Wasn’t Considered For Admission Then Due To The Fact That I Am An Average Student. Although, I Scored Up To The Cut Off Mark But My Findings Revealed That There Was Still A Lot Of People Who Scored Above My Score And Still Not Considered For Admission.

The Gospel Truth: There Is A Certain Number Of Students To Be Considered For Admission At Each Department And Admission Will Be Given Base On Highest Score.

The truth is that you should be able to determine yourself and go for what you can do best. If you are living another person’s dream, you are living to fail.

You can still avoid this by still read hard even though you picked the wrong course or obtain JAMB Change of Course And Institution immediately it’s been released…

2. Procrastination
Procrastination is a poison of the mind that kills hard-work and dreams. Some people are still saying Its a month or two to jamb Examinations, therefore they still have-time To prepare. I reserve my pity for such people as failure is sure for them.

There is a saying that goes like this “Everyday spent procrastinating is another day spent worrying about that thing, Do it now and move on with your life”

Procrastination eventually results in sorrowful regrets.

3. Not Making Use Of Jamb Syllabus
Every year there is a new syllabus released by JAMB According to research students who follow their jamb syllabus score 250 and above in jamb exams. Follow the syllabus, it’s meant to guide you.

4. Poor Study Methods
Some people will keep on writing JAMB till their mates have gone and graduated from university, simply because they fail to study properly. You need an effective study method.

Expected aspirants for 2018 JAMB is two million students, if you don’t have a strategy worth challenging to them, Failure is your goal.

There is a saying that failure to plan is planning to fail.

5. Wrong Subjects Combination
Choosing wrong subjects combination during your registration is just the first step to failure or not been admitted, JAMB subjects Combination is a very crucial process during JAMB registration don’t guess make sure you choose the right subjects combination while registering. Click here for the right subjects combination for 2018 JAMB.

University will always use it as an excuses for not consider you for admission when you choose wrong combination, below is a story of my genius friend who chose wrong subject combination in 2012.

My friend is a very brilliant guy who applied for Geology which the Cut-Off mark was 200 at FUTA, he wrote JAMB and scored 256 and sat for the post-UTME and score the second overall highest mark then.

At the time for admission 1st and 2nd list were released and he was not offered admission. He went to the school management to lodge his complaint, that was when he was told he wrote Biology instead of Mathematics in JAMB that is why they can’t give him geology at FUTA.

6. Setting Low Scores As Your Target
Set high scores like scoring 280+ and above in JAMB, don’t go below that, If you set scores like 200 or 220; you won’t have the motive and zeal to read, it means you either lazy or not serious with coming out in flying colors in JAMB. Bet me scoring below 220, 230 does not guarantee you admission in any top university in Nigeria but scoring 280 and above guarantees you admission in any top university in Nigeria even though you wouldn’t necessary be given the course you applied for.

Never aim for the sky but aim for the moon, So even though you fall; you will land on the sky.

In Conclusion
Dear friends, read this post very well if possible twice. I advise you to work hard until the lamp light of your study table becomes spotlight of stage.

You can also Get your accurate and confirmed questions and answers extracted using your Registration Number to your mobile 5hrs to your JAMB Secheduled time from Examrelief. See how to go about that HERE

It may be hard but focus on studying, believe me its going to be worth it. Your sleepless nights will never be in vain if you study wisely and thoroughly.

We at Examrelief Wish You All The Best In Your Endeavor

Read More Here: https://www.examrelief.com.ng/6-reasons-why-you-may-fail-jamb/
Re: Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure by MayhorE(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
That number 5 is the one m having issue with right now, pls is there any hope?
Re: Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure by Harbylon(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Reasons Why You May Fail 2020 JAMB – Read To Avoid Failure by Harbylon(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Are You A Jambite? Enter Here To Practice JAMB CBT For Free
No Activation fee
no Hidden cost
practise with over 5,000 past questions (All for free)

Link: https://www.examrelief.com/cbt-practice/

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Oral Rehydration Salt (ORS) According To Indian And United States / Nigeria Institute Of Public Relations (registration & Lecture In Ibadan) / THESE ARE THE WORDS THAT SUSTAINED MANDELA IN PRISON FOR 27 YEARS & 6 MONTHS {*}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.