Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (45854 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by sholay2011(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
frosbel2:
Suppose she was not pretty, will this make the front page? grin

Vain people!
The question is: "Is she actually pretty?" undecided

Nairalanders confusing fair skin with physical beauty. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by thesettingz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bik3d
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by SPOPOVICH: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shes okay. too pink though
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Papoose269(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
I've looked at her pictures from up to down, down to up, left to right and right to left and I'm still trying to figure out how and what makes her pretty. I even had to turn my phone to the the side and even upside down,still no sign of the beauty, just an overly made up and bleached Nigerian police officer.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ugly woman, na this one una dey call beautiful woman? I'm disappointed in Nigeria as a whole
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by godofuck231: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A beautiful Nigerian police officer has returned back to the country after completing her assignment under the African Union (AU) peacekeeping mission in an undisclosed African country. The policewoman joined other Nigerian officers as they boarded a flight back to the country in high spirits. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/female-nigerian-police-officer-arrives-back-to-the-country-after-peacekeeping-mission.html
Where all the slay queens wen de form Porsche ,see somebody wife wen get career, at least her salary go add to the husband own them go build house or train kids, but slayers no go gree once them see small money hold na divorce de ring for their brains because the man's money isn't needed anymore.lol

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by godofuck231: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wow.

I just want to say here that I saw her first and I advice you guys to look elsewhere.

That includes you Femi Fani Kayode, even if she looks like your wife.

Thick, Rugged,Killer Smile and one that will EAT me dry with money to buy her body lotions.

Exactly my type.

I am HUNGERBAD and I approve this woman.

Na that one, or "anything for the kids"
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
sholay2011:

The question is: "Is she actually pretty?" undecided

Nairalanders confusing fair skin with physical beauty. Chai.

I agree you are right!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
resuming to collect 50naira
cursed profession
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by ihatesycophant(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is it by complexion that one is pretty. My Naija people can fall my hand. The caption should have been 'A yellow complexion Nigeria police woman arrives from Peace Keeping'. Colour should not be criterion for prettiness.
Well, you may be pretty and not beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Okoyeebos: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
maskid:
who told thoz fools above me that she is igbo did the idiots not see her heard gear? hmm ugly woman sef

Those ipod pigs very low self esteem and inferiority complex. That's why they always try to attach themselves to people who do not belong to them. It's that innate greed that they got from Judas iscariot their ancestor.

They saw a woman in headscarf under her beret and the flatheaded pigs are saying it's an Igbo woman.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Emerikoss: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
londoner:
I don't think she is pretty at all. She seems like a nice woman though.
Excuse me, think again smiley
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emerikoss:
Pretty woman welcome back

The poster above me thoughundecided
food for my oga at the top
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Emerikoss: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
ndiboy01:

food for my oga at the top
Why must u think like dis nahcheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by otokx(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
AHCB:
Just see how neat they all look. Wish their counterpart mounting roadblocks and collecting 50 Naira can be as neat as this.

Kudos to them and welcome home. smiley

Look at the surroundings, it is even neater.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Brightology2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Keneking:
SE blood is hot..
Married and from South Eastern part of Nigeria
Igbos are indeed doing very well shocked

This one needs to be reassigned to State House in Awka or Enugu or Owerri ....

She will surely do well in Ninja department of the Police undecided
dats where her new portfolio is,office of the first lady to be precise.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Duru009(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
For you to go for peace keeping is pure strong connection and influence !!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by segebase(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
see d lips...got mi tinkin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by FUCKyouALL: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
slimfit1:
Because she bleach she is automatically beautiful ok
Is she not beautiful? is she not neat? Doesn't she look smart?. Do you see her shape? Abeg take time oo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
pretty ke!let me paint her in black & see.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
she no fine, she only bleach
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Isn't that hijab under her cap
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2018
this one Escape albino.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by blackboy(m): 3:23am On Jan 11, 2018
lereinter:

resuming to collect 50naira

cursed profession

N50 only?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by koolaid87: 3:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Information10:
Were is

NwaAmaikpe?

Rehab
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice to have her back to the country.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Femillionz(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Leave Pretty Alone and Apply for Jobs fam

Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/airtel-nigeria-latest-job-recruitment-3-positions/

United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Trainees Recruitment 2018
http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/united-bank-africa-plc-uba-trainees-recruitment-2018/

Entry Level recruitment at SABMiller Plc, January 2018
http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/entry-level-recruitment-sabmiller-plc-january-2018/

Yaliam Press Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/yaliam-press-limited-fresh-job-recruitment/
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by deavicky(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2018
It looks to me like she went there to Enjoy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by showghan(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
This one na oga food

Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by adadike281(f): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.this one wey hold face like Arnold Schwarzenegger na im be beautiful?
abeg, no insult my sister biko
Re: Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos by Smartademu(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Bleached skin is not equal to BEAUTY abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.