Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) (40717 Views)

I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Python Falls Through Ceiling Into Bank During Staff Meeting In China / Viewers Discretion!!! Young Fall Down From Scaffold And Die Instantly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) by Pierohandsome: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yinkame123:

What is required is actually harness belt with double lanyard and shock absorber not safety belt. Their is a clear difference between safety belt and harness belt. Also, harness belt does not prevent you from falling rather it prevent you from getting to the ground when you fall. with the picture of the scaffold even if he uses harness belt and fall he will still sustained serious injury because of the pendulum effect and distance between the fence and the building. Similarly, the scaffold is incompletely erected. No guard rails, no toed boards and no mid rails. Most construction sites in Nigeria especially privately own erect scaffold just to get to height to perform a task but not for safety considerations of falling from height.
harness or safety belt , that is not the issue provided u knw what i am saying. A harness is a safety belt ,harness is jst a name the purpose is for suspending the scaffolder in the air incase of a slip. I am a certified scaffolder, i knw what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) by spyroet(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
omooba969:

Chaigrin Nigerians!
how I laugh at ur ignorance oh! we taught it was just a coincidence. THE PERCEPTION OF ILUTIONS IS WHAT HINDER US FROM THE TRUTH.
Re: Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sad. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.