Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

�2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari (1209 Views)

In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected / Buhari: "I Will Serve For Only One Tenure" (Throwback Photo) / "Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

�2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by geefasee: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
ln February 2011 interview, Theophilus Abbah, asked Buhari:
Why did you say you will do just one term if elected?
Below is Buhari's response:
"I’m not getting younger. If I succeed and do one term, I will be 73 years old."
Theophils asked Buhari again: If you’re doing just one term, you may want to urgently do some things? What are they?
Buhari responded:
"There are two issues and I have said it in one sentence. Security and power. This country has to be secured and managed. People in Nigeria must not go about fearing that they would be abducted. You must not be afraid to the point that you can’t drive from Kaduna to Kano any time of the day. If you are in Lagos, you should have jobs to the point that you can afford to have three shifts in a day. That is eight hours each. But people are now very scared wherever they are. People have built houses worth over a billion naira, but they are afraid to live in them. What is the use? So, security is number one. Number two is structure. We have to revive the electricity sector so that people will have access to power to carry out their businesses. Others include the roads, the railways, the shipping lines. We used to have all these things. In spite of what we earned in the last eleven years, the whole infrastructure has already collapsed

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
tongue
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Jochabed(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Buhari of now,will not mind serving forever.

3 Likes

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by usba: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately Jonathan won and then destroyed Nigeria almost beyond repair, so he might need to do a second term to correct the instabilities caused by the reign of then locoust king.
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by geefasee: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by eruchboy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
And so far he has failed
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Abdul3391(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
usba:
Unfortunately Jonathan won and then destroyed Nigeria almost beyond repair, so he might need to do a second term to correct the instabilities caused by the reign of then locoust king.
sense Fall on u my brother
there's nothing Buhari can repair. instead He's even spoiling things the more
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by clevvermind(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari must go to Daura whether he likes it or not. He is just spoiling things.
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Our current buhari is not the one we know before
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by alexlife(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
apc matter again? what nonsense did they say or do this time? well my sleep is better than their drama. when I wake, will read.
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by eliasojong(m): 3:41am On Jan 11, 2018
PM has said it all as he will only run for just one tenure. Why forcing him? tongue sad shocked cry
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by seuncyber(m): 3:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Make They Give Am 20years Noting Will Be Better But Worst, Heaven We Need Ur Help In Naija
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:04am On Jan 11, 2018
#PMB1523
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by usba: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
Abdul3391:

sense Fall on u my brother
there's nothing Buhari can repair. instead He's even spoiling things the more
[/s]

Only wailers can't see the good work, they are motivated by hate for Nigeria.
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by geefasee: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2018
seuncyber:
Make They Give Am 20years Noting Will Be Better But Worst, Heaven We Need Ur Help In Naija

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2018
A serial failure rebranded and sold to brainwashed Nigerians as a democrat. How can Satan change from Lucifer to Angel Gabriel?

Btw:

Buhary till 2040. Sai Barber!

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Uyeye(m): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2018
They are never to be trusted.......he has not performed well enough to deserve a second round.... If there is no serious opposition maybe the military should come in on a rescue mission and help sanitize the system... I just don't see the brighter days ahead of this country yet.....
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by magoo10(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari is old and weak ,those pushing him to re contest are psycophants doing it for their personal gain and greed.
They are the greatest enemy of mankind
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Abdul3391(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Only wailers can't see the good work, they are motivated by hate for Nigeria.
and only zom-b thinks the man is doing a good work
Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:00am On Jan 11, 2018
The good people of Nigeria are the one begging him to continue till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: �2011, Why I’ll Serve For Only One Term ~ Buhari by usba: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
Abdul3391:

and only zom-b thinks the man is doing a good work
[/s]

Ok I have noticed your existence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Reveals How He Sees Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari / Buhari's Autism Traced To Suckling Cow Milk As An Infant / Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.