Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) (22868 Views)

Ilorin City Vs Abeokuta City: Which One Is More Beautiful? / Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2018
HisExcellence:
Gud move mr governor, but hope they will start working on that land soonest? cos it has been like that since 3-4yrs ago.

also any update on the pedentrial bridge at pansheke.
when last did you visit Abeokuta? The pedestrian bridge will be completed any moment from now. Over 90% completion and I can tell you authoritatively that work have begun fully on the land. They've started hiring staffs both skilled and unskilled for the construction. I'm telling you this because I'm on ground and I have first hand information. Amosun concentrated majorly on Abeokuta but he's working in other area of the state too. The cargo airport have commenced too. Another fly-over bridge to be constructed at kuto junction which will total Abeokuta flyover bridges to 7. God bless amosun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
247TechBlog:
What exactly is he touring?

That place has been stagnant for almost 2 year, nothing has been done in a long while asides from the demolition about a year ago.

Why are they deliberately slowing down everything?

That road from Isale Ake to Camp/Osiele needs to be fixed, the one from Oke Lantoro to Olorunsogo roundabout too

Meanwhile check my Blog 247techblog.com for your Tech news, tips and tricks jare
He can't touch Camp cos Na federal road from that Egba high school junction.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

This is what matters most to you abi This skull mining jab is becoming boring. Just in case you forgot, the biggest skull and body parts warehouse ever discovered still remain Okija Shrine grin. Now run along angry
I hope and pray it becomes boring forever , because I cant even comprehend how people believe dead human skulls and body parts bring good fortunes
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2018
I hope it will be completed in 2023.
Because the alagbole mini bridge is yet to be completed since 2013!
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Gazzy88:
when last did you visit Abeokuta? The pedestrian bridge will be completed any moment from now. Over 90% completion and I can tell you authoritatively that work have begun fully on the land. They've started hiring staffs both skilled and unskilled for the construction. I'm telling you this because I'm on ground and I have first hand information. Amosun concentrated majorly on Abeokuta but he's working in other area of the state too. The cargo airport have commenced too. Another fly-over bridge to be constructed at kuto junction which will total Abeokuta flyover bridges to 7. God bless amosun.
Work is on going too from Ake down to elega
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by 247TechBlog(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Saintsquare:

I think previous Governors collected money and didnt fix that road

Check http://www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I hope and pray it becomes boring forever , because I cant even comprehend how people believe dead human skulls and body parts bring good fortunes

Okay but they learnt that from your people. The first time I heard about skull mining was when it was reported at Okija in Anambra State. wink

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Saintsquare:
Work is on going too from Ake down to elega
Yes you're right. Work will soon commence from Adatan-camp junction axis of the Abeokuta-ibadan expressway any moment from now once FG send approval. Give it to amosun.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Saintsquare:
work will soon commence from adatan to camp junction to be constructed probably by Hitech construction company.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
How old are you?
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Okay but they learnt that from your people. The first time I heard about skull mining was when it was reported at Okija in Anambra State. wink
and the Awolowo's has taken over, skull mining has been there in Ogun for centuries , just that internet helped in bursting their bubbles.... grin grin
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Gazzy88:
How old are you?
old enough to be your mother.. dickhead
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by kasim155: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Amosun is just too Lazy, with all the good soil in Ogun State, most of his projects are uncompleted.

Heter will also b a hater.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
Amosun needs to be told that Ogun state goes beyond Abeokuta. He is doing a lot in the infrastructure sctor but he needs to visit places like Sango, Ota, Ibafo, Mowe and the like. If he does not buold another road in Abeokuta and develops these places maybe his popularity wont be on a downward stride.
Yes. You are so so rite
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by edoman2016: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Amosun should called Abeokuta governor. This man is useless. He abandoned other areas like mowe/ibafo, Agbara, Lambe/matogun, ijoko, etc to concentrate on only Abeokuta. The roads in neighbouring areas of Ogun state are in a state of disrepair.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Is this a city centre
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by showstopperss(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
My able gov....i know either you or someone close is on this thread, pls sir i just wanna call your attention to the bad roads,major expressway is not motor worthy..the people living there are going through hell plying those roads..pls look into this before rain starts..thanks your excellency
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2018
wristbangle:
I agree with the poster above.

Amosun is trying no doubt but there are other areas in Ogun state that needs urgent attention. For instance, most roads especially at sango ota, Ifo, atan-agbara, Ogijo, sagamu-papalanto, akute-alagbole, ilaro and others need urgent attention. He shouldn't concentrate his efforts alone in Abeokuta.

So far, he has been the best governor ogun state had produced but these areas I mentioned need to be fix asap.

I just hope he won't abandon this project just like others in the state. He chews more than he can swallow. He embarks on too many projects at same time. He should complete one before heading to another.

Still I give him kudos. This is why I like omoluabis. We criticise our leaders constructively hence put them on toes to perform. We can't afford to settle for less.
well said bro!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

This is what matters most to you abi This skull mining jab is becoming boring. Just in case you forgot, the biggest skull and body parts warehouse ever discovered still remain Okija Shrine in Anambra State grin. Now run along angry
lol,don't mind the idiot.... their hypocrisy is stinking to the heaven, Okija Shrine remain the biggest shrine that human parts has ever being discovered in Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Goke7: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
Amosun needs to be told that Ogun state goes beyond Abeokuta. He is doing a lot in the infrastructure sctor but he needs to visit places like Sango, Ota, Ibafo, Mowe and the like. If he does not buold another road in Abeokuta and develops these places maybe his popularity wont be on a downward stride.

Ogun state need a visionary Govt that will be stable and continuous like its neigbouring Lagos. By now many of us in Lagos should have relocated to Ogun and just come to Lagos for Business purposes if Ogun knows what it's doing. It's so sad, the land is there, IGR is growing so what is Ogun's problem?

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
Those places you mentioned are the BORDERS of Ogun & Lagos states respectively. Sooner, Lagos state might have to claim them for your agitation to be actualized.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:
I hope you know he's not the one doing this. This is private investment by the state loving business mogul.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2018
chinawapz:
We need Amosu in Ondo state
you voted for the incumbent governor, enjoy the change. I bet you Abraham would have done better this, even though the people wanted change of party in the state

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
jibbish:

So na corper allowance be your own problem

so wats ur problem? cheesy cheesy
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by HisExcellence(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gazzy88:

Thanks for d update, i jst left abk not quiet long & i had dat he is coming to comission d bridge on Dec 23.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by number5(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mynd44:

U need to visit Abeokuta north and see the pile of shit called a local government..places like saje, elega, etc..the governor only concentrates on his small capital Abeokuta south
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
number5:

U need to visit Abeokuta north and see the pile of shit called a local government..places like saje, elega, etc..the governor only concentrates on his small capital Abeokuta south
Those places you mentioned are still under construction. What do you want him to do? The road is from enugada junction to adatan,with a flyover at mokola to compliment it. The flyover is yet to be completed which means the other section will still have to wait. Common stop hating. Amosun isn't a saint but he's the best governor so far in Ogun state. Can you say what Daniel did to Ogun state? Anybody who's familiar with happenings in Ogun will know amosun has done a very great job. Let his successor continue from where he stop. He brought the first state-owned flyovers to Ogun state except the one at sango which is FG's. 2 flyovers at ijebu ode,6 in Abeokuta, 3 along sango-ajuwon road,1 at sagamu. He did a great job bro in infrastructure.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goke7:

Ogun state need a visionary Govt that will be stable and continuous like its neigbouring Lagos. By now many of us in Lagos should have relocated to Ogun and just come to Lagos for Business purposes if Ogun knows what it's doing. It's so sad, the land is there, IGR is growing so what is Ogun's problem?
Amosun has brought the change in Ogun. He has laid down the template for other successive regime to embark upon. The law has been passed for compulsory infrastructural development in the coming years in Ogun. The era of paper project is over. There's a reason why OBJ have been supporting him wholeheartedly.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Ihatepork: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Olulinks:

I hope you know he's not the one doing this. This is private investment by the state loving business mogul.

Who exactly is this private investor?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
How do you believe human meat sweet for mouth

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Developers will claim this just like lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo / 2023: Ortom Led PDP Zoning Committee Throws Presidential Ticket Open / President Tinubu Will Commission Lagos Ibadan Expresssway- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.