Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (41054 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by wingmanII: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

The special or whatever he is called looks very ugly.

I wonder how the son would be, hairy, ugly, fat.

The son would be the face of the modern ugly cover.

Epitome of ugliness.

Special whatever should be in church now praying that his son doesn't have a small dick like him.

if I were him, I would regular MFM churches.

Envy too much!
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Divay22:

Aunty tell me something shocked shocked
She still tried... I don't wanna imagine how he'll look like unclad in bed grin grin grin
lmaoooo, but he might be good in bed even thou we heard he has tiny dick
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by kolawoleibukun: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2018
sexyglow:
No shame no morals
hahaha
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Harrynight(m): 11:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Preetiex:
quote author=Divay22 post=64093722]And the circle continues.
So a girl can actually carry spesh on top of her grin grin grin
She tried o cheesy cheesy
she doesnt have to carry him,there is doggie or cowgirl style grin

abeg educate me.... wanna knw of d cowgirl style no vex
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by sweetilicious(f): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Remyboyhefty:
with that his small prick
To even think you are a guy. Does penis size matter? Why are people always putting irrelevant stuffs in people's head thereby making it seem like its in vogue?

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Harrynight(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin now we know why he's been spooning upandan without raincoat.

dear Davido, a child is a child, irrespective of gender or any deformities, Aki and Pawpaw are good inspirations as why no gender or child should be favored above the other.

as a naija mama will say, na wetin u put inside me i carry come out grin

NiceOne!
in as much as i agree with u, Remember this is naija, Africa. if u no born guy for ur man ur in serious long tim
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by phemmyfour: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
IamLaura:

Well let me put it to you that the major aim for ladies having sex is for pleasure first then pregnancy comes second.I don't think there's any lady that will just gladly spread open her legs and be thinking of getting a baby Just like that,No.Pleasure is the priority then pregnancy is an extra addiction.
Women are moved by what they see.I personally am and I cannot make out/have sex with just any man,your appearance is what turns me on first.
A woman will want to have sex with a man based on how the man makes her feel and most times its not his look.

Such factors includes:

Money, IQ, how caring, leadership ability, how romantic, problem solving sklls, availability etc.

The G spot of a woman is not located at end of her V. If a tip of the prick can make her squirt and get heavenly feeling, the size isn't important.

A man is a man when he can impregnate a lady not because hes got small/big prick

2 Likes

Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Harrynight:

abeg educate me.... wanna knw of d cowgirl style no vex
daddie i heard of it from d television ni o but check with google it knows all
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by freshkik(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin now we know why he's been spooning upandan without raincoat.

dear Davido, a child is a child, irrespective of gender or any deformities, Aki and Pawpaw are good inspirations as why no gender or child should be favored above the other.

as a naija mama will say, na wetin u put inside me i carry come out grin

i take it, that you don't understand what spooning means.

1 Like

Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by joenor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ok Ooo we hear. undecided
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Kendrick80(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
A woman will want to have sex with a man based on how the man makes her feel and most times its not his look.

Such factors includes:

Money, IQ, how caring, leadership ability, how romantic, problem solving sklls, availability etc.

The G spot of a woman is not located at end of her V. If a tip of the prick can make her squirt and get heavenly feeling, the size isn't important.

A man is a man when he can impregnate a lady not because hes got small/big prick

I agree
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Heineken(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preetiex:
abrukutumbayiba jesu yayi
nawao.. E hard o
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by toprealman: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

They all release semen
Active ones at that! Some bamboo sized will be happy to downgrade sef.
Bottomline: Be happy what that which you have, master the art of using IT effectively.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by toprealman: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Divay22:
And the circle continues. So a girl can actually carry spesh on top of her grin grin grin She tried o cheesy cheesy
Please don't be in a hurry to loose your virginity OK.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by toprealman: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamLaura:

Can we also agree that big ass and boobs are overhyped and it's the juice(whatever that means)that matters?
If you are lazy.....even with all them big things(azz and oobs) , your guy can easily go for a walk when you need him. Haven't you been to those serve yourself gathering were some dishes looks WOW but upon tasting you go....NAH!
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by baby124: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol!!! This guy has found the third/fourth baby mama already. This is how he was flaunting Sophie before she got pregnant. So he spent New Year with Sophie and Imade and now taking this one to Dubai. Some girls are dumb sha.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Qhalifah: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Epitome of ugliness.

Special whatever should be in church now praying that his son doesn't have a small dick like him.

When you indulge in saying irrelevant things you'll end up writing rubbish.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
who slept with this whale. Some babes dey sha.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by dsocioemmy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:

They all release semen

Nice reply. Thank You..
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by dsocioemmy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why the hate though?
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by mikeweezy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Epitome of ugliness.

why attacking innocent baby u will be worst than buhari and his government
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by cstr1001: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which kind parent will watch their child become a babymama for a riff-raff like davido with children all over the place?

world don spoil finish.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Revolva(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
frm one olosho in lekki ..na do d life be now these days
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Michealdonald: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chioma na good fortune ppl...he z somehow praying for a boy... All d same, babymama on d corner grin shocked
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Shhhh01(f): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tessyama1:
Special Ed who is the hype man to African pop star Davido has welcomed his first child, a son.

Davido took to his Snapchat to make the announcement as he congratulated him.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/davido-announces-his-hypeman-spesh-has.html

i dont get.
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Shhhh01(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
MrMystrO:

Shhhhhhhhh Silence please...
y r u calling me?
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Another illegitimate child is born. The world is degenerating daily
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by MrMystrO(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shhhh01:
y r u calling me?

Lol apparently everything is a moniker here... Sorry
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by annexes: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Another illegitimate child is born. The world is degenerating daily
The world is waiting for your legitimate child. Do fast madam...
Re: Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:
hi
Tee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.