Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter (41063 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Vicdayz(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo, popularly called Omo Butty, shares cute photo of her daughter who she calls her best friend.

She wrote:

"Twinning with best friend❤️❤️❤️. My model dwarfed me for life �. Short babe like me �Good morning fams❤️..."

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/short-babe-like-me-biodun-okeowo-shares.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Vicdayz(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by itspzpics(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
wink cheesy

Peruzzi Bedroom video 2nd version was leaked by another Tobi bestie ...WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Advert Advert Advert!!!!for shortime nd placement booking call this No:081287......

10 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Forreellinc: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
E no even fine sef

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm sure this girl feels just the exact same way Kendall Jenner feels around her Kardashian and Jenner sisters. She go be like 'Mommy please borrow me small yansh' grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by fran6co(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm so wat ar we to do wit this

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by ignant: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2018

20 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by TimiRume(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:
I guess it's "show your little hoe" day.

It's a testament to the inferiority of afonjas and that is why 99% of them bleach to feel enlightened.

Don't forget to bleach your daughters too though.

Claw faced descendants of fallen demons.
You can't continue to insult yorubas for having beautiful dark skin and still turn around to insult them for bleaching. Have it one way. Some of you with fair skin or brown skin always feel the need to insult people with deeper skin tones, is it because you feel threatened by them, especially the beautiful ones? You are just lucky that many Africans have a very stubborn inferiority complex that gives fair people an advantage. If folks wake up from sleeping on their beauty people like you find another battle.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by ignant: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
TimiRume:
You can't continue to insult yorubas for having beautiful dark skin and still turn around to insult them for bleaching. Have it one way. Some of you with fair skin or brown skin always feel the need to insult people with deeper skin tones, is it because you feel threatened by them, especially the beautiful ones? You are just lucky that many Africans have a very stubborn inferiority complex that gives fair people an advantage. If folks wake up from sleeping on their beauty people like you find another battle.

Comprehension isn't your forte.

Inferiority is inferiority, irrespective of your colour shade.

They got your kind brainwashed to the point you're bleaching your skin, blind to the truth, you can't see the beauty within.

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by safarigirl(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
TimiRume:
nobody has ever insulted Yorubas for being dark skin, and if we are talking about people with BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN, then Yorubas can never be the first ethnic group on the list.

The ethnic group with beautiful dark skin in Nigeria can never be Yorubas, talk about the Jaba of Southern Kaduna, that is beautiful dark skin. Skin that looks just as good as the Senegalese, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin at most, but the true black beauties, you have to come down to the North for better info, can't find such down south.

Anyway, Yoruba peopoe need to feel confident in their skin without bleaching, that is the point. Nobody has insulted Yoruba and their dark skins in Nigeria, they insult Yorubas for bleaching.

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by happybee: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Her neck though..

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by TimiRume(f): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:

Comprehension isn't your forte.

Inferiority is inferiority, irrespective of your colour shade.

They got your kind brainwashed to the point you're bleaching your skin, blind to the truth, you can't see the beauty within.
Nice try but your type are known all over this forum to brag about your beauty and your skin, it is the same energy i saw in your post. ...bleach to feel enlightened... Claw faced descendants of fallen demons... It is very possible to love yourself, your skin, tribe, without doing that at the expense of others. You can't shame people for something and in same breath shame them for getting rid of it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
nuawa
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by TimiRume(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
safarigirl:
nobofy yad ever insulted Yorubas forgiving dark skin, and if we are talking about people with BEAUTIFUL DARK SKIN, then Yorubas can never be the first ethnic group on the list.
Its either you are feigning ignorance or you are just a dismissive person. On this forum alone, people insult yorubas esp yoruba women for having ''ugly dirty black'' skin and bleaching to have igbo women's skin to appear beautiful. Who are you lying to? don't tell me you have not come across comments like that.

What makes dark skin beautiful and lustre looking? isn't grooming the biggest factor?

The ethnic group with beautiful dark skin in Nigeria can never be Yorubas, talk about the Jaba of Southern Kaduna, that is beautiful dark skin. Skin that looks just as good as the Senegalese, Yoruba people have beautiful dark brown skin at most, but the true black beauties, you have to come down to the North for better info, can't find such down south.
No tribe has the monopoly for having beautiful dark skin. Anybody can make their skin look good by having the right diet.

Anyway, Yoruba peopoe need to feel confident in their skin without bleaching, that is the point. Nobody has insulted Yoruba and their dark skins in Nigeria, they insult Yorubas for bleaching.
I'm sorry but not sorry, you are just bothersome dismissive, and gas lighting. Yorubas are insulted for not having ''good'' skin, and bleaching to have that.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by KingLennon(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
I think she is gettin ripe for harvesting. Some boys are observing grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Strongbest(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
Not a bad idea, I guess. tongue

Check us out here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nomesky: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by boomssey(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Dpharisee: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abeg leave this woman and her daughter matter
In other news

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by DFlyest: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
undecided

Everyone is now a model, even this drum stick
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Sultty(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fresh blood cool, unlike ur mama's blood wey don over hot

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
She's beautiful !

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Auxtin85(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
U don dey advertise her now oo, when them begin beans her nor vex oo
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by toby2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
kk
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by WiseStarr(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
These celebrity are now showing off their daughter now

I don't even know which one to date cos they are all catchy�
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
last pic: she laughs exactly like her mother! shocked
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Their children are always dark and prettier than them..
If you know you know.. cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
She's beautiful !
Very beautiful.. Melanin beauty.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Passionate888: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter by Karaske: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
ignant:
I guess it's "show your little hoe" day.

It's a testament to the inferiority of afonjas and that is why 99% of them bleach to feel enlightened.

Don't forget to bleach your daughters too though.

Claw faced descendants of fallen demons.
Who Do You This Tin ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.