Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) (44044 Views)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well, China is the next rising world power economically. Kudos to the Abia state govt though for drawing China's attention and investment their way.

But I hope these youths are the ones still kept as the backbone of the proposed shoe industry plan the governor speaks about. I hope the issue of "mma mmadu" won't rear its ugly and silly head.

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by cytell56: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Thirty shoe makers from Abia State have begun their training in China in order to enhance their skills and set up Abia State Automated Shoe factory in Aba. The trainees are being taught with the latest range of shoe making equipment and technology in a bid to make lasting and good products.

Upon the return of the trainees from China, governor Okezie Ikepeazu said the state would procure the full range of equipment required to set up a modern fully equipped shoe factory in the state.

The governor added that the youths would form the nucleus of the workforce in the shoe factory which shall be launched before the middle of the year.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/30-shoemakers-abia-begin-training-china-latest-equipment-photos.html

This one nah to increase China Made, why not send them to Italy instead of Chinko!!!

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
will dey dash dem the machines when coming...

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Zonacom:

Mumu! So na only Italy dey manufacture shoe? abi na only fake tins China dey do? The Chinese manufacturers deliver based on standards and quality demanded by each country. Don't always sound foolish
Dear Zonacom,

Italy is the home of authentic, quality and classy shoes. There is no making this up, the quality of shoes manufactured by Chinese can be seen on Aliexpress. Shoes that are laced with cartons and fibres instead of leathers and quality soles. Chinese manufacturers are nowhere near global standard! angry

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by alexaletor: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Watch out for fake Abercrombie and ditch grin

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is the first time anybody have made serious attempt to harness our teeming talent to steer us towards true development.

Development cannot occur without knowledge of science plus technology.

The Aba guys know the science of shoe making. All they need is technology and they'll create massive industry.

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
You no go Italy go learn shoemaking, na China you come go.

U sha wan improve on the overall fakeness.

What kind double-wahala be this sef?
lol u funny gune
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
wingmanII:

If you were a little exposed, you would have learnt that most items in American shops were made in China and other Asian countries. China is not synonymous with inferior products
Its pretty funny when people attach the stereotype of 'fake products' to China. A business insider on Quora once gave an explanation of how that stereotype grew- American companies would, for example, make action figures and toys at probably 20 cents apiece and sell each for like $10. The Chinese labourers know that these are low quality, but they're getting paid, so they do it. These dolls are now branded with "Made In China" and people say trash about Chinese products, while the CEOs of the companies smile to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by maduinfo: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/30-shoemakers-abia-begin-training-china-latest-equipment-photos.html
I can't see any trainees or any form of training here, I only see people on excursion... Hmmmm, na only waka come see am ooo!
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
http://wgmoney.club/6824634247013/ pls check my site for the latest equpmtmet
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
很好
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
These Fulani Herds boys from Afonjaland no go just do jump-and-pass now. Dem go just dey release mouth odour upadan.

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by robotix: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

You don't know anything. Many of you just talk out of ignorance... here it is stupid==> That iphone you hype and praise when you see it is made by China or Chinese... over 80 of products in the world today are made by Chinese. Their strides in tech and science can never be matched by 200,000,000 of Nigerian generation in 200,000,000 years to come.

China has not time for petty talks... their results is enough to shut people like you up. You are in a country where most of you boast of being good English speakers but you can't even use that to achieve 0.000001 % of what China has achieved with their poor English.

Even America shiver at their development and depend on them too. As matter of fact, Amazon now help Chinese factories sell their products on Amazon, thereby displacing Americans who did it before.

Show respect where due.

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Zonacom:

Mumu! So na only Italy dey manufacture shoe? abi na only fake tins China dey do? The Chinese manufacturers deliver based on standards and quality demanded by each country. Don't always sound foolish
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nasarawaboy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Thirty shoe makers from Abia State have begun their training in China in order to enhance their skills and set up Abia State Automated Shoe factory in Aba. The trainees are being taught with the latest range of shoe making equipment and technology in a bid to make lasting and good products.

Upon the return of the trainees from China, governor Okezie Ikepeazu said the state would procure the full range of equipment required to set up a modern fully equipped shoe factory in the state.

The governor added that the youths would form the nucleus of the workforce in the shoe factory which shall be launched before the middle of the year.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/30-shoemakers-abia-begin-training-china-latest-equipment-photos.html
Good for them!
But my question is why China?
Why not Italy?
Chinese aren't known for fashion, they are known for technology. Please don't insult me, I'm just a little bit confused!
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Don't forget Abia attracted 1.5 billion USD FDI in shoe manufacturing from China.

There is need to train our indigenous manufacturers to global standard.
IPOB bureau of statistics activated grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Sinof(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

Who Said China Produce Only Inferior Products Or That All Italian Goods Are Of High Quality? They Deliver Based On Importers' Specifications. Most Of The IPhones Sold Worldwide Are Assembled In China For Ur Info. If U Ever Get Presents And Gifts From Ur Relatives Abroad, Check The Tags And U'll Be Amazed That Even High Quality Products In Europe And America Are Made In China. Be Wise

5 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aba made grin grin
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Great but they look more like people on excursion than training.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by arowstev2000: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fake ppl
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by zeuchineesnacks: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pepsi101:
The brownies up there are already foaming in the mouth, forgetting that Osun state is busy burying their workers who committed suicide because Aregbese couldn't pay them.
lmao
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
For me this is a good things to encourage the bulk of the artisans but my concern here is most of us don't have information on the capability of Nigeria and Nigerians. Listen to thin since 2008 Olumide Wole Madariola invested over one billion naira on a shoe factory.THE MACHINERY SHOWN HERE ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT HE IMPORTED FROM SPAIN AND ITALY.HE PICKED OVER 500 YOUTH AND GOT THEM TRAINED BY THE SPANISH FOR OVER TWO YEARS. I THINK THE GIVERNMENT COULD HAVE CREATED A SYNERGY WITH SUCH FIRM AND SAVE THIS CAPITAL FLIGHT AS TO REDIRECT THE REOURCES TO INFRASTRUCURE. SO MANY OF SUCH VENTURE ABIDES IN THIS NATION. WE REALLY DONT APPRECIATE OURSELVES REALLY.

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by intruxive(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Don't forget Abia attracted 1.5 billion USD FDI in shoe manufacturing from China.

grin
Ipob bureau of statistics. Chai its another one. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
I see a lot of tribal post here but the bulk of the workers in futwear then where my younger brother worked then were never employed based on tribe and religion. Today my brother own his private business based on that scheme
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by zeuchineesnacks: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibkgab001:
Watch out for fake Abercrombie and ditch grin
bad belle, jealousy people. Laziest people in Nigeria. Una no fit achieve anything yet una go dey worry industrious people. Igbos will continually give u sleepless nights. Animals in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
The fat boy called Ikpeazu is owing my dad 8months pension arrears, very heartless motherfucker
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Expatriates abide everywhere .skilled workers are ready to change place of residence if opportunities come .all I am saying is with the right machinery and the right trainers within the country there is greater access for more people and you save money .This is the real technology transfer .
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Only shallow mind bring insults into issues when being discussed .I am not involved pls. I am not even Yoruba but I as Easterner from Orsu is a beneficiary of a Yoruba man project. When I had no job my younger bro salary sustained me .
No issues it's a good thing the governor did but there are better options
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
The monies looted by the past administration would have been enough to train millions of our youths in so many endeavors like this and still import and install the relevant machines.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You don start again.

grin
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by robotix: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Its pretty funny when people attach the stereotype of 'fake products' to China. A business insider on Quora once gave an explanation of how that stereotype grew- American companies would, for example, make action figures and toys at probably 20 cents apiece and sell each for like $10. The Chinese labourers know that these are low quality, but they're getting paid, so they do it. These dolls are now branded with "Made In China" and people say trash about Chinese products, while the CEOs of the companies smile to the bank.
You should have not waste your time educating fools. If only they know that the position China has today can make them stinking RICH than the America they idolize if they they decide to use their brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty / ICAN 2013 May Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.