Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,923 members, 7,838,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Start This Business With N3,000 Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start This Business With N3,000 Only (608 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line / What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start This Business With N3,000 Only by nairapower: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
Let me introduce you to BULK SMS Business. This is really a money spinner. Bulk sms is a fast, efficient and reliable tool in sending text messages across a large number of people's phone numbers at the same time via the internet. With a click of the mouse, you can send the same message to over 1 million people at the same time.

You can start with your church, association or your family meetings, you can also get contracts from schools, corporate organizations and government institutions. The market is so wide. With N3000, You can buy for as low N3.00 and sell for N4.00 or N5.00. If you are sending for people, you can even charge more. Securing a contract with politicians who are warming up for the general elections can generate so much money for you. You can have access to numbers of subscribers of all the networks to advertise for these politicians across all states of the federation, doing this even at less than N2.50 since the volume wil be much. If you are interested call 07062421286, 07025148203
Re: Start This Business With N3,000 Only by gwandara(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
How do i get numbers of a certain geographical location?

(1) (Reply)

Create Agricultural Forum On Nairaland / How To Make It In Nigeria / I Need A Good Printer Repairer Or Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.