Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly (2059 Views)

What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With N3m To Earn Min. 300k Monthly? / Need A Biz Idea:to Invest 5m And Make 300k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by las240s(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
pls i need an insight on what kind of bizness i can do with N3million to earn min.300k monthly
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by bily(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2011
i know want to recommend forex to you . but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz ) , listen read d main points of my proposal below :
1 . take just 50% ( 1.5 m i.e $10k) of d total 3m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 1.5 m in a fixed deposit
2 . you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3 . i can average between 5 -10% ROI weekly , so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4 . you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week .
5 . at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading , you can close the account and get your money back)
5 . also the same way, at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit , i will stop trading your account and leave u to God
so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time ( weekly ) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz . and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 1.5m or just put it in the bank.
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by las240s(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2011
i need u to talk to me in literary terms send me an email.on las240s@yahoo.comnand let me know when u send the mail
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by bily(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2011
mail sent
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by DDMoses(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hi,
My name is Oladele Damilola Moses, Operational DIrector of BOLUDAM GROUP VENTURES our operation revoles around TRANSPORTATION, ICT, ACADEMY etc.
concerning your response, with that such amount i promise you can make more than that, we will help you invest your money into Transport Business, all the document will bear your name, you are the owner, we are just to manage it for you for effective and efficient delivery, with 1.5m you can buy 5Buses, of which each will be delivering 20k per week, within a month each is given you roughly 60k multiply by 5 i.e 300k, for more info kindly visit or call
engrdammy2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by las240s(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
how realistic is this do u have testimonies of such business excelling?i v spoken with so many pple and i have been litrarily discouraged from transport biz
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by vekisha: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by dguvnur(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2011
There are 1001 businesses you can do with your 3m and make more than 300k monthly.

First and foremost,don't rush into any business.
Make sure you take your time to train yourself on the business of your choice.
To be successful in any business of your chioce,you must be prepared mentally.
You need to change your mindset,i.e you need to be positive minded.
I will advise you to read the following mind changing books,(the richest man in babylon,
rich dad ,poor dad and think and grow rich}

You can train yourself in buying and selling like,oil and gas,real estate,perfume and body
spray business.

Neva you invest in business you do not know about and be careful about internet related business like,FOREX TRADING ETC

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by kfo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hi, could i interest u with a viable investment in the photography business.its something i have over 7years hands-on experience and an already established clientele.if you would, lets speak futher ofline i can definitely meet your figure.kfo15@yahoo.com.08136666162.cheers
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by kfo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hi, could i interest u with a viable investment in the photography business.its something i have over 7years hands-on experience with and an already established clientele.if you would, lets speak futher off
line i can definitely meet your figure.kfo15@yahoo.com.08136666162.cheers
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by imadofrank: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
bily:

i know want to recommend forex to you . but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz ) , listen read d main points of my proposal below :
1 . take just 50% ( 1.5 m i.e $10k) of d total 3m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 1.5 m in a fixed deposit
2 . you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3 . i can average between 5 -10% ROI weekly , so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4 . you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week .
5 . at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading , you can close the account and get your money back)
5 . also the same way, at any point in time ( i . e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit , i will stop trading your account and leave u to God
so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time ( weekly ) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz . and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 1.5m or just put it in the bank.

i am careful of online and forex business,though i am interested in your proposal pls send me more details imadofrank@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by DDMoses(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders, compliment to you all,
i have received many calls concerning my post, for the avoidance of doubt and clarity, i want us to know that life is dynamic, and we cant predict the next seconds events, so it is in business, some have been asking me how 1.5m can buy 5buses, this is the deal in details, the new buses from Cotonou Diesel grade a is 750k upward while dat of Petrol start from 600k upward, which can last for 6months before it start developing technical fault, but i must say this, new vehicle do develop a fault even within a day of buying so you cant predict as have said earlier, but if you decided to buy fairly used bus, the price start from 300k upward which can also last you for 6months, it all depends on maintenance, so with your 300k investment with our men of highly skilled and technically in transport biz i can guarantee you 50k constantly every month, it might go up but just not to high you mind because as i have said earlier, the bus can develop technical fault which for 2 - 3 days the bus may not work, for more info feel free to reach me on phone
yours in serving you better
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by Jcob(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
@DDMoses, send  a proposal to jackobzn@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by uche77zero(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
Saipem has a vendor registration site for vendors now for more information click on http://jeginconsult..com/ for more information
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by ffty: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2011
46km.com Car parts- Order car parts from small single orders to large containerized orders. Buy and sell car parts.

Drive any car of your choice in Nigeria. Parts are delivered in 5 business days directly from the US. Request a quote today, and see how cheap it is!

We buy and Dismantle cars in the United States put them in a container and ship directly to you in Nigeria. Good business!! Good deal!! Guaranteed Profit.

Lots of testimonies!

www.46km.com ----------Experienced in loading cars and parts in containers. (312) 477-6031 info@46km.com

Buy accident cars dismantle and make big money!

Never worry about your car parts, we'll ship them fast. Ship in 5 business days!

Shop easy in America from Nigeria www.46km.com Offices in Lagos and America
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by las240s(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2011
@ffty i already deal in autotrade,i buy cars from the US and sell in Nigeria i jst want to diversify into smtin else i dont want to put all my resources into auto biz so ur proposal dont seem viable for me thnx
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by bashydemy(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2011
DDMoses:

Fellow Nairalanders, compliment to you all,
i have received many calls concerning my post, for the avoidance of doubt and clarity, i want us to know that life is dynamic, and we cant predict the next seconds events, so it is in business, some have been asking me how 1.5m can buy 5buses, this is the deal in details, the new buses from Cotonou Diesel grade a is 750k upward while dat of Petrol start from 600k upward, which can last for 6months before it start developing technical fault, but i must say this, new vehicle do develop a fault even within a day of buying so you cant predict as have said earlier, but if you decided to buy fairly used bus, the price start from 300k upward which can also last you for 6months, it all depends on maintenance, so with your 300k investment with our men of highly skilled and technically in transport biz i can guarantee you 50k constantly every month, it might go up but just not to high you mind because as i have said earlier, the bus can develop technical fault which for 2 - 3 days the bus may not work, for more info feel free to reach me on phone
yours in serving you better
what kind of buses are we talking about pls enlighten us more about the kind of buses and am very interested if its risk able
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by wukwa: 9:46pm On May 01, 2011
you can buy Topaz gem stone,1-2grm @ 13k per kg localy plus export and sell in thailand were i have a ready market
@ $130 per kg makin a profit of 6,500per kg then mutiply by number of kg ur 3m will buy 4 u i think its about 230kg
mutiply 6,500 by 230=1,495,000 this is wat u make in 3weeks, u can call me on 08038255949
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2011
wukwa:

you can buy Topaz gem stone,1-2grm @ 13k per kg localy plus export and sell in thailand were i have a ready market
@ $130 per kg makin a profit of 6,500per kg then mutiply by number of kg your 3m will buy 4 u i think its about 230kg
mutiply 6,500 by 230=1,495,000 this is wat u make in 3weeks, u can call me on 08038255949
Where do we get the Gem stone and how safe is the biz from here to Thailand i fear that country man
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by kinharold(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2011
Neva you invest in business you do not know about
several suggestions has been made. My word of advice is the above. From real estate to transport, telecom to importation, from gems to gold; pls make out time and effort to learn at least the basic rudiments of the biz u chose to go into. Be ready to get personally involved unless you are looking for a second income stream (residual income)

U may not know everything about something but know something about everything.

Transport (Haulage) is great and fast in returns, drivers are the devils.
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2011
WHAT IS A CONCRETE MIXER
A mixer is a machine that mixes chippings or sand and cement to get a good and equal proportion of mixture,
this business is sub-section of equipment leasing and goes hand in hand with construction and is more lucrative in an area where there is heavy presence of construction.

With the aquization of this machines and a place to keep them for safety,this is to allow easy access of customers and security for the machines the business is ready to kick-off.
A pick-up is also very essential tool for this business because it is used to convey the machines from one place to the other,this is to reduce transportation if you are to hire a pick-up.

WHAT IS NEEDED TO START-UP:
A minimum of 2 or 3 concrete mixer this is to have a higher turn-over.
A pick-up.

WHAT ARE THE BASIC PROBLEMS OF A MIXER:
The basic problem of a mixer is:-
chain problem,bolts and nuts and engine belt.
the other major problems are with the center rods and shafts and can be fabricated when damaged.
NOTE:The engine of the mixer are changed at least every 3 to 4 months.
DAILY TURN-OVER PROFITS:

In my post i stated a profit of 8k per day but the charges differs depending on the location the machine is needed to work,the charges are as follows

A.construction site charges are between 13k to 10k which you can make a profit of 8k to 7k after total expenditure.

B.Road construction site charges are 7k to 7.5k which u can make 5k after expenditure.

But lets work based on the lowest profit you can make a day .

The mixer can be hired for 7.5k per day and 2k goes to the operator and 500 for gas, the will be a balance of 5k daily,and it can work 4 times a week and a certain amount is set aside daily for the daily cleaning of this machines.
that is to say:
5k/ per machine =20k per week
80k per months
3 machines=15k per day

60k per week

180k per month.

OUR CONTRACT:
our partnership works with percentage or we work on a fix price per machine.
we source for the jobs so it is not the problem of the investors.

we maintain and repair the machines.

we bear all cost for the transportation of the machine from one site to the other.
we use our picks-up to move them from one place to the other.

if the investor or partner decides to work with us we split profit after expenditure,which is 60/40, 40% goes to us and we work on the above terms.

But if you want us to handle everything while you flood your arms and go to sleep we will be paying you 60k a month per machine.

The are different sizes of machines the small,medium and big size.

We pay 60k for medium size and 120k for the big size per month,we dont accept the small size because the don't move in the market.

THE PRICE FOR THE MEDIUM SIZE MACHINE IS 500K,WHILE THE BIG SIZE IS 950/1M

WE ARE BLEEKHAM INDUSTRIES,WE ARE INTO CONCRETE-MIXER EQUIPMENT LEASING,BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION.
WE ARE LOCATED AT ARAB ROAD KUBWA,ABUJA,F.C.T.
08032738496,achong4obi@yahoo.com

N/B
With the presence of heavy construction all year round in Abuja the business strives very well.
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 04, 2011
WHAT IS A CONCRETE MIXER
A mixer is a machine that mixes chippings or sand and cement to get  a good and equal proportion of mixture,
this business is sub-section of equipment leasing and goes hand in hand with construction and is more lucrative in an area where  there is heavy presence of construction.

With the aquization of this machines and a place to keep them for safety,this is to allow easy access of customers and security for the machines the business is ready to kick-off.
A pick-up is also very essential tool for this business because it is used to convey the machines from one place to the other,this is to reduce transportation if you are to hire a pick-up.

WHAT IS NEEDED TO START-UP:
A minimum of 2 or 3 concrete mixer this is to have a higher turn-over.
A pick-up.

WHAT ARE THE BASIC PROBLEMS OF A MIXER:
The basic problem of a mixer is:-
chain problem,bolts and nuts and engine belt.
the other major problems are with the center rods and shafts and can be fabricated when damaged.
NOTE:The engine of the mixer are changed at least every 3 to 4 months.
DAILY TURN-OVER PROFITS:

In my post i stated a profit of 8k per day but the charges differs depending on the location the machine is needed to work,the charges are as follows

A.construction site charges are between 13k to 10k which you can make a profit of 8k to 7k after total expenditure.

B.Road construction site charges are 7k to 7.5k which u can make 5k after expenditure.

But lets work based on the lowest profit you can make a day .

The mixer can be hired for 7.5k per day and 2k goes to the operator and 500 for gas, the will be a balance of 5k daily,and it can work 4 times a week and a certain amount is set aside daily for the daily cleaning of this machines.
that is to say:
5k/ per machine =20k per week
80k per months
3 machines=15k per day

60k per week

180k per month.

OUR CONTRACT:
our partnership  works with percentage or  we work on a fix price per machine.
we source for the jobs so it is not the problem of the investors.

we maintain and repair the machines.

we bear all cost for the transportation of the machine from one site to the other.
we use our picks-up to move them from one place to the other.

if the investor or partner decides to work with us we split profit after expenditure,which is 60/40, 40% goes to us and we work on the above terms.

But if you want us to handle everything while you flood your arms and go to sleep we will be paying you 60k a month per machine.

The are different sizes of machines the small,medium and big size.

We pay 60k for medium size and 120k for the big size per month,we dont accept the small size because the don't move in the market.

THE PRICE FOR THE MEDIUM SIZE MACHINE IS 500K,WHILE THE BIG SIZE IS 950/1M

WE ARE BLEEKHAM INDUSTRIES,WE ARE INTO CONCRETE-MIXER EQUIPMENT LEASING,BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION.
WE ARE LOCATED AT ARAB ROAD KUBWA,ABUJA,F.C.T.
08032738496,achong4obi@yahoo.com

N/B
With the presence of heavy construction all year round in Abuja the business strives very well.
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by confluence: 2:39pm On May 04, 2011
@fifty,
i check your sites, how real are u?
anybody in house that used these guys on 46km.com before, please what is your experince like
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by CarlosVent(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2011
this is ICT age and import many things here.
What you will need to do is import computer from usa or europe at cheap rates and see yourself selling each of them with 10 to 15,000 naira gain each. why wont you make more than 300k if you import more than 50 pieces of Pentium m laptops. you can also go into washing machine and also flat screen television.
Re: What Kind Of Bizness Can I Do With N3.m To Earn Min.300k Monthly by pinkygurl(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
DDMoses:
Hi,
My name is Oladele Damilola Moses, Operational DIrector of BOLUDAM GROUP VENTURES our operation revoles around TRANSPORTATION, ICT, ACADEMY etc.
concerning your response, with that such amount i promise you can make more than that, we will help you invest your money into Transport Business, all the document will bear your name, you are the owner, we are just to manage it for you for effective and efficient delivery, with 1.5m you can buy 5Buses, of which each will be delivering 20k per week, within a month each is given you roughly 60k multiply by 5 i.e 300k, for more info kindly visit or call
engrdammy2001@yahoo.co.uk
Yahoo .com people abegggggii grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Price Crisis Persists As Cement Enters 2015 At N2,000/50kg / CBN Directs Charge Of Stamp Duties Of NGN 50 On Bank Transfers / Sterling Bank Promotes Great Place To Work, Introduces Flexible Work Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.