Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line (10997 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Can 150,000 Start A Business In This Country / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2014
I launched a new program with one of the NGOs I work with and I feel I should introduce same here for just few serious people who would like to start a business in this line. Even if it's for your personal use, it's still very economical and good for you.

It's about the production of liquid toilet wash with different and unique formula. Forget about harpic, it's not a match for this formula. So far, the testimonies I've be receiving from the participants have been so encouraging and overwhelming. I also believe everyone who will participate here will surely be happy he/she does.

I don't have to say much on the importance of toilet wash, except for those who don't have toilets at home or probably don't wash their toilets at all.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The product is formulated with antiseptic properties and with strong cleansing ability that leaves your toilet bowl or bath tube very clean and shiny.

MARKET:
The product speaks for its self. Just give sample to your customers and they'll never stop patronising you.

WHAT ABOUT RAW MATERIALS
Readily available in the market

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Only those who will make use of the formula either for personal use or commercial purpose.

From experience, I have come to understand we have different type of people on nairaland:

1.those who will jump at everything free but in the end will never take action.

2. Those who will register interest either free or not but will never turn up

3. The doubting Thomases..lols. I seriously understand this set of people because loyalty is one hard thing this day.

4. Those who are willing and ready but for lack of money can't so they hold their peace

5. Information marketers: these are the most annoying set of people to me. They get things free or cheap but they'll never practice instead, they go about selling the information to the gullible people out there.

6. The serious people, they don't take opportunity for granted. They take action. Now, these are my kind of people.

CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Interest

2. Token fee of N500 (five hundred naira)
Now, I want to believe everyone can afford 500 Naira, except those who are not serious.

Free for those who have participated in any of my paid programs here before (after shave, hair cream and hand sanitiser)

MODE OF PAYMENT: request for details through: goldzmyne@gmail.com

PACKAGES:
1. Will be showing you how to bring such a unique product to life

2. Packaging

3. How to sell and who to sell to

4. How to source for your raw materials

5. Cost of materials and how to maximise profit.

6. Sharing pictures of my products with you. I do what I preach. I can't give you money but I can show you how to make money your self.

You may also follow our thread to learn some things free here : www.nairaland.com/1798724/

3 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Ali01: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Strongbest:
I launched a new program with one of the NGOs I work with and I feel I should introduce same here for just few serious people who would like to start a business in this line. Even if it's for your personal use, it's still very economical and good for you.

It's about the production of liquid toilet wash with different and unique formula. Forget about harpic, it's not a match for this formula. So far, the testimonies I've be receiving from the participants have been so encouraging and overwhelming. I also believe everyone who will participate here will surely be happy he/she does.

I don't have to say much on the importance of toilet wash, except for those who don't have toilets at home or probably don't wash their toilets at all.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The product is formulated with antiseptic properties and with strong cleansing ability that leaves your toilet bowl or bath tube very clean and shiny.

MARKET:
The product speaks for its self. Just give sample to your customers and they'll never stop patronising you.

WHAT ABOUT RAW MATERIALS
Readily available in the market

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Only those who will make use of the formula either for personal use or commercial purpose.

From experience, I have come to understand we have different type of people on nairaland:

1.those who will jump at everything free but in the end will never take action.

2. Those who will register interest either free or not but will never turn up

3. The doubting Thomases..lols. I seriously understand this set of people because loyalty is one hard thing this day.

4. Those who are willing and ready but for lack of money can't so they hold their peace

5. Information marketers: these are the most annoying set of people to me. They get things free or cheap but they'll never practice instead, they go about selling the information to the gullible people out there.

6. The serious people, they don't take opportunity for granted. They take action. Now, these are my kind of people.

CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Interest

2. Token fee of N500 (five hundred naira)
Now, I want to believe everyone can afford 500 Naira, except those who are not serious.

Free for those who have participated in any of my paid programs here before (after shave, hair cream and hand sanitiser)

MODE OF PAYMENT: request for details through: goldzmyne@gmail.com

PACKAGES:
1. Will be showing you how to bring such a unique product to life

2. Packaging

3. How to sell and who to sell to

4. How to source for your raw materials

5. Cost of materials and how to maximise profit.

6. Sharing pictures of my products with you. I do what I preach. I can't give you money but I can show you how to make money your self.

You may also follow our thread to learn some things free here : www.nairaland.com/1798724/
helo sir, how much is the package going for?
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
DISCLAIMER: Please note that I will never send you an unsolicited email asking you to buy anything and I don't advertise any product through unsolicited mails.

Also, payment details will only be sent to you on request and it must always be through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Please be smart enough to disregard any mail(unsolicited mail) asking you to buy anything.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please, do not drop your email here, kindly request for payment details through:

goldzmyne@gmail.com.

Once we have enough number of people that we can handle effectively, I will as usual announce it here and we'll stop taking people.

Also, this thread will be here for your complaints, criticisms etc. Please, feel free to express your self here. It's an open project.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heyllo my people, please if you made payment for the training today and you haven't sent details, kindly do so tonight. It's to help us keep a proper record of the participants. I will really appreciate if we all comply.

Also, always check this thread for updates on our moves and other relevant information.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
I've been following you and your
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hello Sir @iggyok, what can I say? For your zeal, your wish is granted sir.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Juliana7: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oga strongbest, u are awesome with ur selfless service to empower people, bravo man! Pls sir those of us dat ve participated in ur previous empowerment project. How do we get involved since its free for us
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Heyllo Ma'am @ Juliana, kindly send me a mail to the email through which you received your previous lessons and keep eyes on this thread for updates on our moves.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2014
Strongbest:
Hello Sir @iggyok, what can I say? For your zeal, your wish is granted sir.

I'm so grateful sir,i mailed you
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Email replied Sir @Iggyok.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Strongbest:
Email replied Sir @Iggyok.

Ok sir
Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good evening everybody. For those that have made payment so far, please stay glued to this thread for updates on our moves. I will be announcing the date for the commencement of our training soon. Once we reach the required number, we shall start.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by atuagbo: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2014
Strongbest:
Good evening everybody. For those that have made payment so far, please stay glued to this thread for updates on our moves. I will be announcing the date for the commencement of our training soon. Once we reach the required number, we shall start.

Thanks.

OKAY
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Evening everybody.....few more people to go. For those that have made payment already, keep eyes on this thread for updates.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Sability(m): 5:37am On Nov 06, 2014
I just mailed you
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Sability(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2014
I have just mailed you
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2014
@Sability, email replied Sir.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Sability(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Strongbest:
@Sability, email replied Sir.

Thanks.

OK got it
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Juliana7: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ strongbest, i ve sent u a mail
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Obogroup(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
I just mailed you....
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Email replied ma'am @Juliana7

Thank.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Email replied Sir @Obogroup.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
@ strongbest, I sent you a mail
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Sayvabs: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hello Strongbest. I must commend you for sharing your business info.
I must also caution you and interested people that you are selling half truth to them. I'm into detergent production. There is no way 3000 Naira can set up toilet soap production not even for personal use. This is a blatant lie!!!! That amount CANNOT buy 1L acid thickener alone!!! Unless you are producing concoction called toilet cleaner!
If you are interested in toilet soap just google "toilet wash ingredient". I can assure you that two-third of info you need is online. If you need technical advice email me.

Thank you.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why don't you start your own thread and share what you know? Why do people have to mail you. SMH

Sayvabs:
I must also caution you and interested people that you are selling half truth to them. I'm into detergent production. There is no way 3000 Naira can set up toilet soap production not even for personal use. This is a blatant lie!!!! That amount CANNOT buy 1L acid thickener alone!!! Unless you are producing concoction called toilet cleaner!
If you are interested in toilet soap just google "toilet wash ingredient". I can assure you that two-third of info you need is online. If you need technical advice email me.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sayvabs:

Thank you.

Lols. Oga, you know something? You are wonderful. First you started by commending my good work, next you caution and accused me of selling half truth.

On a good day, I would just ignore you because I know your type. You claim you are into the production of detergent and you are sounding this funny. Gosh!

You said people who want to learn toilet wash should google it huh? Wow! Brilliant. I'm waiting for your result.

If you are based in Lag and Osun State, I'm sure you and your house hold or someone you know must be using one or two of my products. I really fear your type, the level your type can go to put down other people is quite scary.

You have no idea of what it takes being here doing all this little thing we are doing here right?
Look, what's worth doing is worth doing well. I have had three projects similar to this here on nairaland before, please let anyone who found false claim from everything we did come out and challenge me. I practice what I preach.

Well, your type is just one of the reasons why I'm soon putting an end to some activities here on nairaland.

Lastly, I must not fail to let you know you know nothing. Stop deceiving your self around k.

Acid thickner....lol.

Thanks though.

2 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
ibizgirl:
Why don't you start your own thread and share what you know? Why do people have to mail you. SMH

Thanks ma'am. The man is so funny. 3000 naira can not buy 1 litre of acid and thickener and he claims he's into production of detergent. You see why people don't like sharing ideas here huh?

A friend of mine saw this thread, before God and man, he would have thrown me a serious slap if he could. '' 500 naira for this training? Ha! what is 500 naira?'' You can just imagine.

Once again, thanks for that response.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Sayvabs: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2014
@strongbest. Thanks for the matured response.
I still main my comment that 3000 naira cannot be a start up capital for toilet production line! By the time you sum up the cost of raw material, equipment, packaging, transport, marketing and so on. That amount can't go anywhere. And you are talking about production line! Maybe you are getting my point. I'm not discrediting your formula but the business aspect of it is not a complete info.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by salam12(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Sayvabs:
I still main my comment that 3000 naira cannot be a start up capital for toilet production line! By the time you sum up the cost of raw material, equipment, packaging, transport, marketing and so on. That amount can't go anywhere. And you are talking about production line! Maybe you are getting my point. I'm not discrediting your formula but the business aspect of it is not a complete info.

The choice we make in life could be influenced by what we know and what we've seen. The training has not been delivered, market break down have not been done, material list and associated cost has not been given out. So why jumping to conclusion. I am a fan of constructive criticism with unbiased mind set and well articulated delivery. If you feel Strongbest is not right in any way, give us your facts, not just blanket statement.

3 Likes

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Sayvabs:

Heyllo Sir, information is power. It's because I know you and a lot of people here don't know it's very possible that's why I'm here to show you.

Have you checked my thread here: www.nairaland.com/1798724/ and see the break down I gave on the cost of production of liquid soap? Do you still doubt the possibility? Check that thread out and do a market survey your self, if you find any false claim there, come back here and challenge me.

In less than two weeks of this project on toilet wash (production sponsored by an NGO), I have been receiving encouraging testimonies. Women and men who don't even have any former education that participated in the training are calling to testify of the amazing patronage of their product.

Sir, if you don't know something, it's not a crime to ask but please, stop sounding this way. Accusing me wrongly, it's not the best. I believe 500 naira is not so big for you to afford. You can go ahead and be part of this training and come back here to share your testimony.

3,000 naira can start you a toilet wash business. This a project aimed at helping you know how it's done.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by lgboks(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
@strongbest I sent you an email few minutes back...looking forward to your reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BVN remains for life, does not expire - CBN Insists / Nigeria’s Forcados Oil Comes Back In Fresh Blow To OPEC Curbs / Naira Slump: Manufacturers’ Raw Material Imports Hit N8 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.