Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen (31914 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by LifeDrama: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Nigerian soldier to artist Asiyami: I'll order my boys to damage you and nothing will happen

Check out video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY9HNe1SE8&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/nigerian-soldier-ill-order-my-boys-to-damage-you-and-nothing-video/

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by TheAnimatorsHub: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2018
That dude is hoooooorgleeee

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by ouzo1(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2018
The guy face funny sha... Na kai kai kind of intimidation be that

#Nodrinkingonduty

11 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by SalamRushdie: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Low self esteem definitely

24 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Sprumbabafather: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by EternalTruths: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Zoo military.
Send him to Sambisa to face his mate

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by anuma1(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
See illiterate Soldier

34 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
who be asiyami gold

The so called artist just made a video of the threat only and didn't state his/her offence, so we can't fully blame the soldier

55 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by sarrki(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please use it on criminal herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Elagancy: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
abeg o
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by sorom4: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Law Enforcement Agencies should discipline any of their members that are found to intimidate or threaten the Civilians.

Many of those threatening are usually carried and innocent because they know that nothing will happen to them. Most times; those killed are labelled as criminals and a gun is planted alongside them to buttress that they are criminals.

All these IMPUNITIES must stop and we should stop glorifying these thugs in uniform with our comments or actions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by rayblings(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Sometimes in 2016, I witnessed where 3 soldiers were severely brutalized by "ONE" bouncer in a club

Na dat day I know the meaning of power pass power..

28 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by anyicash(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
And you think something will happen?
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by joystickextend1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Huh undecided

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Egein(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Who is Asiyami?

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by chinawapz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Soldiers
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Sage7(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
When friends fight, they say these things too. Even ladies say " I will slap you and nothing will happen". It's just human nature to brag when angry and this right here is a common Nigerian statement

5 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by SooCute(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Sunnycliff(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
There's a thin line between our military boys in uniform and madmen. They are most times opposite sides of same coin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nasir123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Illiteracy everywhere,even in the Nigeria army.

These men need to understand that the law that made us civilians, made them military.
If not for the law,we're all the same. Forget the training,anybody can get that.
You can't just intimidate people because you're on uniform.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Useless coward
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by jericco1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
he should be sent to Borno to damage the 'remaining' boko boys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by joenor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
that one normal?
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Omonoba1: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
They should try him and see if anything will happen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by adehadex(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
O gaaa o, na so life be? Must u use, force?
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Newpride(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is what most people in power at all level in this country are known for. They bully people around them. Nigeria might not get better soon with all these negative occurrence repeating it self

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Antarch: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by AnodaIT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Era of impunity according to Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by BarakOkenny(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Seems the force as an occupation in this country is naturally cursed.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Dannyset(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.