Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen (31910 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

The so called artist just made a video of the threat only and didn't state his/her offence, so we can't fully blame the soldier
Mr, under no circumstances should a soldier threaten/molest an ordinary civilian especially the ones they are meant to defend... its only in Nigeria that u get beat up and molested for little or nothing by the military

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by UncleJudax(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nasir123:
Illiteracy everywhere,even in the Nigeria army.

These men need to understand that the law that made us civilians, made them the military.
If not for the law,we're all the same. Forget the training,anybody can get that.
You can't just intimidate people because you're on uniform.
It is Not the Training but the guns!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by gcof(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
This one na mobile police, soldier no get time for argument. Please my people if you are in Nigeria, it is advisable you don’t argue with a uniformed man especially one with a gun to avoid stories that touch, he will injure you like he said and nothing will happen. The highest punishment he will get is transfer

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because in the Nigeria the Zoo republic laws enforcers are the ones breaking the laws.

This is one of the jihadist taking sides with herdsmen and Boko haram terrorists to damaging other citizens.

President Buhari government and his security operatives don't care about your protection.

The idiot forgotten that the taxpayers he wants to send his jihadist gangs to damage, is the one paying his salary.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by bejeria101(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
When shit hits the fan,na the mumu go come dey beg when he loses his job. To threatned pple dey sweet you,na your doubt go clear.
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by chris31(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oga she even deserve more than that if she mess up with you
Yeyebrities
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
ivolt:

I don't blame you being constantly abused has permanently damaged your psyche that you now
think it is normal for a soldier to damage a civilian. Even illiterates are far better than you guys.
many ppl already quoted me and said stuffs but yours is plain dumb.. with all due respect, you're a big fool and that's the best you can be

Did I commend the soldier, didn't you see fully blame in my comment or are you stupid not too know that two people can share blames.. Did I say the soldier wasn't wrong,..I don't get offended when monikers antagonize my comments due to failure to comprehend but what I can't condone is someone hauling insults especially one I know ain't better

peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Deathlezz:
what "offence" can warrant a soldier to threaten to take laws into his hands? If that artist committed any offence, the only legal channel open to that soldier is to report to the police.

People like you are the reason soldiers keep treating the public like animals with this dumb statement you posted.
dude I said fully blame.. from my comment, if you're smart enough, you would infer I admitted to the soldier being wrong.. so saying fully blame is just I being curious if the artist was firstly at fault.. Action begets reaction.. The action is what we don't know
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Deathlezz: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
dude I said fully blame.. from my comment, if you're smart enough, you would infer I admitted to the soldier being wrong.. so saying fully blame is just I being curious if the artist was firstly at fault.. Action begets reaction.. The action is what we don't know
you still didn't make sense.

Illegality is illegality. There's no partial blame. In a sane country the soldier will go in for it.

What you're actually saying by implication is that there's a justification for military brutality, depending on the offence. That's why you stated ; " action begets action" . But it's ok seeing you contradicting your statement in the next breath.

The only option open that that soldier is to seek redress through the proper channels. No one should act like a beast without legal inhibitions, neither should any one act like a slowpoke endorsing such acts tacitly.

Again asking what the artist did in the face of brazen threat by a soldier is shifting attention from the henious crime soldiers in this country are known for
and dumbly putting the crux on hapless civilians.

What the artist did is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
nurshah:

You are soo retarded don't be stupid...what do you mean? So soldiers can do anything even if one is wrong..
I pit you.may you face worse
You have comprehension issues.. so if I say Buhari can't be fully blamed for the hardship in your life does it mean he doesn't share from the blame

Only hardship would make someone quote a comment and spew trash when he clearly lacks ability to comprehend.. Only when you start trying to understand words before throwing insults would your hardship begin to reduce slowly but as it stands there's no remedy for you
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Deathlezz:
you still didn't make sense.

Illegality is illegality. There's no full blame or partial blame. In a sane country the soldier will go in for it.

Again asking what the artist did in the face of brazen threat by a soldier is shifting attention from the henious crime soldiers in this country are known for.

What the artist did is immaterial.
My point is stereotypically, Nigeria soldiers are trash.. In this case, the soldier is trash what remains to be known is if the artist is also trash.. Any other angle is wrongly inferred as I didn't mean that, I never justified the soldier

If your wife insults you and let's say you beat her, you should be accused of domestic violence and face whatever judgement but that doesn't mean your wife should not also be blamed

That's exactly my point, whatever is inferred other than this is clearly not what I meant.. I hope you dig now
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by AjiAmu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
who be asiyami gold

The so called artist just made a video of the threat only and didn't state his/her offence, so we can't fully blame the soldier
No offense from a civilian behind a steering wheel should warrant threats from a soldier whose primary duty is to protect lives

1 Like

Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
gregyboy:

Even if she is wrong and he is right in whatever issues they have .so are you now saying he should takes laws into his hands like a baboon or a typical black monkey...

I bet you are amongst the guys on NL that screams racism,bigotry and primitivness when offended
No bro
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Heywhizzy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
AjiAmu:

No offense from a civilian behind a steering wheel should warrant threats from a soldier whose primary duty is to protect lives
I agree with you
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heywhizzy:
You have comprehension issues.. so if I say Buhari can't be fully blamed for the hardship in your life does it mean he doesn't share from the blame

Only hardship would make someone quote a comment and spew trash when he clearly lacks ability to comprehend.. Only when you start trying to understand words before throwing insults would your hardship begin to reduce slowly but as it stands there's no remedy for you

tongue
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Sunnywhite33: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
Nigerian soldier to artist Asiyami: I'll order my boys to damage you and nothing will happen

Check out video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wY9HNe1SE8&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/nigerian-soldier-ill-order-my-boys-to-damage-you-and-nothing-video/
Someone that just post a piz of a soldier, saying he is threatening her but didn't tell us how it happened, because a soldier won't just stop you and tell you he will beat you without any first word attack on him,,

So we should know what transpired first before we conclude
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
ivolt:

I don't blame you being constantly abused has permanently damaged your psyche that you now
think it is normal for a soldier to damage a civilian. Even illiterates are far better than you guys.

Lawless people and all their sympathizers deserve worse, go hang yourself.

See this mumu, literacy is over hyped
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by Etianwanokon: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Without uniform the iidiot can't do fadeck
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by immag: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Alright!
At least the principle of natural justice still applies here
'Hear Both Parties'
She never stated her alleged offence before the soldier started his 'promise'

we civilians sometimes do cry awolf, *though not always*
I could remember last year September in Ogun state at a traffic gridlock a Soldier was there under a heavy rainfall monitoring the movement of vehicles and directing the traffic.
so it got to our vehicle's turn to cross over the junction, while the soldier was still directing other vehicles in Yoruba language
a witch girl in our vehicle said something really bad in igbo
that was the end of the journey for that day because the soldier stopped us till the rain stopped finally without a single drop from the sky
The soldier ordered the lady to be pushed out of the vehicle
we still never knew her offence until the soldier told us the meaning of what the lady said she said earlier 'he resembles Dog whey never chop '
the soldier said he served in Imo for 12 years before posting him to Ogun

if the soldier was to give punishment what do you think that would be?
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by godofuck231: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Xda59:

They are too arrogant to understand this.
My lady knows a lot despite my short comings she knows when to speak and when to decline she uses indirect means to drive home her points, and am always on point to put it right, being a woman doesn't give her the right to loose her manners while talking, it's sad we still go through it these days,
Re: Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen by nkemjacob2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Our soldiers need to be train how to be civil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.