Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (28824 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Oluwapeldon(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let d guy call both parent & sit dem down while d girl will also b present since it is an arrange relationship. And ask dem 2 question her y she always try 2 embarrass him in d public. If she no get beta thing 2 talk make he quit @ deir presence

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Lumig: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
laiza:
Gentleman I got only one advice for ya....take a walk, and keep walking. Obviously both of you are on different cruise. She wants you to man up, you want her to woman down. In short she's the man and all you want is a lady you'd want to defend, not actually have to defend in a fight.
Na so one ex tried that shit with me, ogbeni I seat inside motor look drama tire. When she got the message nobody told her to behave.
You aren't married yet you're already settling quarrel upandan, I just hope you guys don't stay in face me I face you after marriage....that's when you'd understand the full meaning of what Jesus said on the cross. IT IS FINISHED
GBAM!!!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by aamstih: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly, you deserve peace of mind.

Do you want to live your life getting into fights you didn't initiate? Pls you deserve better in life.... You might be killed in one of those confrontations and she would remarry.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by shekauvsbuhari: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bro. I ve bn in dis type situation. Very beautiful, sexy, intelligent n hot in bed but very ill-tempered. On a day she carried matchete n chased all her family, including parents. It was me they called to arrest de situation. Embarasses me in public. When I wasnt seein good change,I strolled away. Her siblings n mum wept when I left her. Her bros n dad were downcast bcs dey loved me much but I had no choice.I was sad myself but had 2 use my brain. If U dnt see definite n convincin change, run for ur life b4 pus-sy sends u to an untimely grave. She will just pass de pus-sy 2 de next guy. Maybe one of those U fought bcs of her.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by simaustine: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Guy you have to see the handwriting on the wall, run for your life before you make her your wife.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by iamtardey: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
and you can't manage that without asking media? angry
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:
We've been together for a year plus now and it's a regular occurrence, she's always starting shi* with other guys, other times with other girls then I have to deal with thier men. Whenever we go clubbing, hanging out in a lounge, shopping at the mall, attending weeding ceremonies, infact the last confrontation was right in a cinema hall... it's quite embarrassing. (she seems to only behave at church)..
I've tried to keep her in check and curb her running mouth in these instances but it never works, and whenever she runs her mouth like this at other guys for minutes on end, it’s only ends one way: With her manning up …and expecting me to clobber the other guy for her, ultimately I get into physical confrontations and fights with these guys to diffend her and ultimately my ego.

Most people think It's my inability to control her but step in my shoes and you'll see the only thing I haven't done is hit her (physically), she's too damn stubborn (in this particular area). This is the only issue we have tho, every other thing is quite great. I've always thought she'll change with time but no. No significant improvement whatsoever. Don't know, could it be psychogenic? She was born and raised in the UK tho based in Nigeria now.

NB: *It's an arranged marriage.

So I really need your advice guys (I'd appreciate matured inputs pls from experienced folks).. Cos

Don't need a woman to go around picking fights for me. i gotta find a way to clip this the instant it starts, or figure out a way to stop this bad behavior once and for all...

Edited: Guys forgot to mention - her dad is a Brigadier General
From a friend.
Lalasticlala let's help a brother.

So you expect a grown adult to suddenly change?

My friend better ditch her...what you're seeing now is just 10% of the sh1t that is waiting for you if you're foolish enough to marry her undecided
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
majekdom2:
Her pedigree is a major reason. Omo soldier mentality plus she may just be pissed off by by low IQ around here.

laugh wan kill me here!!!! cheesy cheesy

Chukazu:

Hmmm...POCOH!

chairperson , PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AND GENDER EQUALITY

I'm seriously looking for the correlation. You sure you commenting on the right thread?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chukazu: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:
1: Narcissism.

2: She loves you much and can't stand anyone annoying you in public. That's why a woman can call her man stupid and feel it's nothing. Let a third party try it and watch her bring White House Down grin. She always expects you to back her up, because she needs to prove she isn't fighting for someone who gives no fck.

Hmmm...POCOH!

chairperson , PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AND GENDER EQUALITY

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by vicadex07(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

Hmm, very well said, tho kinda harsh but true all the same, guess that's the Red pill mans gotta swallow..

However, her place of birth isn't that big a deal and no one's hyping her cos of that.. Maybe if I told you she is a Harvard graduate then it'll be too much info, but here we talkin about the environment in which she was raised and how it might have contributed to this attitude subconsciously cos environmental factors shape behaviors.. True if she was born in Nigeria prolly the "Nonsense" wouldn't have been tolerated but then again she ain't, and one needs to ask questions about what he dosent understand.

are u in the military or a body builder?
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by davillian(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you can't leave with that for the rest of your life then bail out.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by samguru(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
My brother, if you want peace in your life please leave her ASAP,I bet you she can not change.

I once married a lady like this, this is the way she was misbehaving, I thought I could manage her madness not until when I finally married her and her madness intensity increases.

She breaks bottle in my house threatening to stab me.

Pull off her clothe to rain curses on me

Fight neighbours endlessly

My brother I packed my things and leave house for her.

If you love your life please leave her, she is not going to do your life any good.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by saabright(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
obitee69:
Shes a spoilt rude brat. I undrstand you totally cos im in ur shoes but hitched but ur not God save you if you end up making her a wife. Study her carefully if she isnt changing RUN FOR DEAR LIFE!

hahahahahaa.........am in ur shoes too
am about running for my life now....its almost five yrs

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by tjmc: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'll advive you to leave her alone in one of those scene so she could handle it herself. Maybe after one two experience she go learn to control herself.
DONT GO ABOUT TKING SHIT FROM THEM GIRLS. THEY WILL See u as being controllable. Be in charge of the relationship or waka commit.

Next time no bring your issue come here again cos if u no know how to handle your girl in this new yr na your problem be that. Take HND draw your ear now.u hear me
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'd schedule a meeting with her dad and talk to him

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Adasun(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

Yeah. Exactly.

Umm, bro.. Guys are generally insecure this days and with the whole Alpha male controversy, dude thinks he always have to prove a point... What if he walks out and things get out of hand.. He'll still face the consequences eventually.
alphas don't fight to protect a lady,they called da police and distance themselves
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Chukazu: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

laugh wan kill me here!!!! cheesy cheesy

I'm seriously looking for the correlation. You sure you commenting on the right thread?

Ehen...na today?

If the woman is the one at the receiving end ,you would write your epistle
But now it's the man ,you want us to believe it's "play play" undecided
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chukazu:

Ehen...na today?

If the woman is the one at the receiving end ,you would write your epistle
But now it's the man ,you want us to believe it's "play play" undecided

Is that all?
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Abdulpro1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Babez! She picks fight with others unnecessarily, not because of him. She's just a stubborn goat. Who enjoys show of shame, anyways?

Op, don't stand up for her one day. She picked her fight, let her battle it out with the person. She needs to start taking responsibility for her childish acts, just walk out the moment she starts.
Give this guy a bottle of Champagne pls
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by fuckbmc: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

Hmm, interesting, I understand what you mean but the problem is not with the dude, he dosent have issues with anyone, he's totally cool - the lady is the one picking the fights herself and the guy has to take the punches at the end of the day tryin to defend her.
tell ya friend to call off that shiit he tagged relationship or regret will be his name after marriage. One day, d guy fit start a fight with someone who will finish your friend within seconds and trust me the gal go marry another man after your friend don die of protecting his galfriend. Such a woman will never let their man get favour from men.
All these she came back from abroad is bullshit

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Phuck that bitch so hard that's she'll forget her name. Next time she won't run her mouth on you. Phuck her still she calls you sir.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by iLegendd(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

I wished you had read this http://www.wetclef.com/topic251.html

It's never too late. Read it this night and thank me later. It can be read in 4 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Blackhawk03(f): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abdulpro1:
Give this guy a bottle of Champagne pls

I'm a lady. A bowl of icecream, please? embarassed
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Peachess(f): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

OMG, Yeah men that shi* happens all the time.. Going out with her is now an issue. Men arranged marriages are just f**ked up. But really what kinda guy would sit back and allow his woman get maltreated? It's a real dicey situation, and most people here don't realize that. Besides I forgot to mention her Old man is a B. General.

The whole "allowing them beat her small" is not feasible man.....
I'm a female and I don't support her aggressive behaviour that's why I said he should back out when next she picks a fight. What if he gets hurt in the process of protecting her in one of her senseless fights? Not to talk of how embarrassing public fights can be.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by collum(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
any supposed wife to be which u as the man does not have significant control 0f at least 50.001% control upon is not worth getting married to.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chiefly:

grin LoL. for real?? Why would he do that? was the MOPOL guy on mufti? Damn... Now I understand your earlier comments better.. . Based on this the gurl would not change any time soon tho cos.. Well, her Dad is a Brigadier General...

Naa, if he made remarks on her shorts, that is very bad. Altho, it's still bad to suffer for a lady you won't eventually marry.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by obowunmi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
If you love her, manage.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by rosalieene(f): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
it's best to quit now or be ready to put up with her troublesome nature forever and ever
Re: Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... by Charleynmuo: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Babez! She picks fight with others unnecessarily, not because of him. She's just a stubborn goat. Who enjoys show of shame, anyways?

Op, don't stand up for her one day. She picked her fight, let her battle it out with the person. She needs to start taking responsibility for her childish acts, just walk out the moment she starts.
My thoughts exactly..he should just dissappoint her one day, by not living up to her expectation esp when he senses the other person is a match for her. I believe she will learn..the hard way though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / Marriage of an Educated Woman and Uneducated Man / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.