Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert (63930 Views)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid / Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by baddosky1: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
So dele, you want to tell us that all the photographers that snapped in the concert, all the taxi and bus drivers that carried passengers to and fro the concert, all the banks that placed their signboards or insignia at the venue and even the oloshos that f*cked that day within the venue all gave davido part if their earnings?

Davido was fool to think we would believe he made up to that amount...but you Uncle dele is a bigger fool for thinking we would believe this your crap theory.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Halo22: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Even if he his share of the money z 100m or thereabouts, is it here? How many bank managers make such yearly? Whether na bad belle dey worry Una.......I no know?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by mfm04622: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:
I spent years in school learning how to balance an account.

Learning how to become chartered. Here i am earning less then 200k in a month

Then some guy will just sing "Shukura kilo ko so oh... Shuku shaker Aya shoe maker" and he earns 5 years of my life in a month?

I will curse my pastor if he asks me to join the choir one more time. Abeg who get Mastercraft number? angry

He earned it in a night! Yes, the preparation may have taken a month, but the performance was for a night!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by mfm04622: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
500m is a tip but I can bet my right balls with all these ur mouthy and lengthy analysis that U Ali baba don't have up to that amount.

You seriously don't know who Alibaba is!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by mfm04622: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
EazyMoh:

Madam take am easy now. That's 200k per ticket.
It ain't possible.

Just say you don't know!!!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by poweredcom(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
ali nailed it..make davido shut up
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
You seriously don't know who Alibaba is!

Pls tell me who he is........
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by idkAttitude(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
OK now
dont worry God will make us bigger
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by einsteine(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
500m is a tip but I can bet my right balls with all these ur mouthy and lengthy analysis that U Ali baba don't have up to that amount.

You will just lose your balls for nothing. Even his wife who is a mere former bank CEO is easily worth 500 million plus let alone Ali Baba that was literally Aso Rock chief comedian.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Marvis4real(f): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
anochuko01:

you mean upcoming artists right?
even old ones, who didnt keep up with the new trend
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Dramadiddy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:

Bro, if you believe that, you'll believe anything.
bro that amount is made trust me... here is what you Will do... there is a tool used to find out how much a. music video has made ...check Google and you will see the millions for yourself
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
exactly.....add airforce1 too.... grin grin

Where Efe dey!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by anochuko01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Marvis4real:
even old ones, who didn't keep up with the new trend
yeah, you're right.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
You will just lose your balls for nothing. Even his wife who is a mere former bank CEO is easily worth 500 million plus let alone Ali Baba that was literally Aso Rock chief comedian.

Laugh at some people who know nothing than mere assumptions, Ali baba doesn't have up to 500m I repeat.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by anochuko01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Marvis4real:
even old ones, who didnt keep up with the new trend
MOST ESPECIALLY old ones.
millions seem easy to get from entertainment nowadays unlike then.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by ceononi: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

Then some guy will just sing "Shukura kilo ko so oh... Shuku shaker Aya shoe maker" and he earns 5 years of my life in a month?

I will curse my pastor if he asks me to join the choir one more time. Abeg who get Mastercraft number? angry
To be honest bro, even 5years of your life isn't enough grin.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by correctguy101(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lala and Big Deal com'an see. Una just dey carry me upandan for small small money.

My guys need to blow too abeg undecided
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by blessedroveno(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Point of correction
In a day not a month, the concert was just one day.
KushyKush:

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by MrMelody(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

I will help you with beat. leave master
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by adegeye38(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Threebear:
He might have made 500 In a night but don't even think he will be going home with half of that sum. There are so many people to pay off, the hotel, the investors, the crews ,the back stage hands, the technicians etc.... So it is very possible to earn such in a night, but Davido would probably not go home with even 40 percent of that money.
There is money in entertainment but nothing beats entrepreneurship, reason the richest people in the world (even Nigeria) are not singers or actors but inventors and business men.
To succeed in every business you need entrepreneurship skills, entertainment is a business, so entertainment as a business is also an aspect of entrepreneurship
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by teflonjake(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
But this evening, I got another chat from a Banker, who wanted to know if the kind of money he is hearing could be made from a concert. I could not ignore this one. He is the Chief Risk Officer of a top 5 bank.

USELESS STORY, SOMEONE WHO'S A RISK OFFICER IN ATOP 5 BANK WILL CALL TO ASK U SUCH?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Burgerlomo: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

Lol, abeg no think am that way e go better ooo grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by bishopkay: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:

"Jon Snow... You know nothing"
My guy you definitely do not know Ali baba's worth. Google is your friend bro... Read up then modify your post! Correct guy
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Newpride(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jon Snow... You know nothing"
My guy you definitely do not know Ali baba's worth. Google is your friend bro... Read up then modify your post! Correct guy

Funny, I hardly believe in fallacies written on google by people like u.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by EazyMoh(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
what is this one saying,how much do you think they sell tables on shows currentlyeven ay live show he sells his table for 1million...go and do your research well...

As you can see the normal ticket price is N6k which accounts for more than 70% of the attendance. I heard the venue has about 5k audience capacity. that means only N21m the remains 30% or 1500 shared among those with VIP ticket of N25k, VVIP N50k and VVVIP N100k per person. taking average of N50k*1500 = N75million.
That's N96m total in ticket sales.
That's barely 20% of what he claimed to have made, Now tell me where the rest of the N400million comes from, certainly all of it can't come from endorsement deals.
Unless AliBaba is trying to tell us Davido collected all the profit everyone made from those he listed from; adverts, catering, security, ....

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by LamarJR(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

This is so funny, plz how tough is accounting course does it require lots of maths??
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by Bigsteveg(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
princealexndre:
that's his profits he is talking about not the shows profit
The show made 500M not his profit.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert by licvil(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
all dis one no concern me jare...make dem just gimme visa make i disapear for dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Wizkid, Beyoncé & Blue Ivy #BrownSkinGirlChallenge Is Trending Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.