Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (32157 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by omenekennedy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
useless ilorin. Kwara state is the most foolish state that I have ever been to.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by fistonati(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
laughing away Nigeria's future.
FisifunKododada:
grin
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by truthstands12: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very unsafe. If anything happens now, we look for whom to blame. Your life and safety is more important than anything else including the money you wish to save.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by juliebest(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Naija we hail o
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which way 9ja
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by ofuonyebi: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lets say thank you to God and give kudos to the driver....for using that trailer as Angel to bail them out of their predicament..

the question is ; is there no commissioner for education or transport in the state who could use a better initiative to help these

students at this very challenging time?...useless political appointees just caring name tags and nothing upstairs to make a great name..
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by cytell56: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Muckross1122:
A hundred plus unilorin students was seen rushing into the back of a trailer meant for carrying bulky goods, in order for them to leave campus due to the unavailability of public transport caused by the fuel scarcity around the country.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEZ9IhOW9k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/trailer-conveys-over-100-unilorin.html

Did you count them? How did you know that they were 100?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by rayornb(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nice script played out by UNIILORIN students.

China youths are busy developing technologies that would improve the world, our youths are busy playing scripts just to get cheap attention.

This is no script, it happens every year. It's the reality on ground.
I graduated from the school some years back and I can tell you 1st semester of every session is always marred with shortage of cab to convey students resulting in different type of shut.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Kobicove(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its not fuel scarcity OP, thats how Unilorin operates. Student queue for cabs, buses virtually all day. Unilorin needs to invest more transportation and buses. Unilorin has been battling with this issue of scarity of buses of God knows when. I hope the senate and the school authority defeat this soon.

It appears the location of the school is very remote therefore not viable for transport business by private investors undecided
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Pharaoh001(f): 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
is this a school or polytechnic??
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by rayornb(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
rayornb:

This is no script, it happens every year. It's the reality on ground.
I graduated from the school some years back and I can tell you 1st semester of every session is always marred with shortage of cab to convey students resulting in different type of stunt.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari promised Nigerians that fuel will come down to normal before 1st January 2018, he even assured Zone-B not to worry that every thing is in control, this is nearly 2weeks after December but yet the price of PMS still hike .... when are we going to hold this useless mallams from duara accountable for all his useless unfulfilled promises
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Adebowhales(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
FisifunKododada:
grin
One minute man.
Your moniker Shaa
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AutoReportNG: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kobicove:

It appears the location of the school is very remote therefore not viable for transport business by private investors undecided

If you have been to Unilorin before, from the school gate to the inside campus is a journey of about 20-30mins
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by magiki(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, Buhari has done well

coolYeah, Buhari has done well
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by davillian(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Its not fuel scarcity OP, thats how Unilorin operates. Student queue for cabs, buses virtually all day. Unilorin needs to invest more transportation and buses. Unilorin has been battling with this issue of scarity of buses of God knows when. I hope the senate and the school authority defeat this soon.
Leave senate buy plenty bus and begin make money from the school.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by horlerstane(f): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
After struggling year after year to gain admissions into higher institutions, you go still hustle to graduate, get a well paid job, and so on and on. Na so the thing go dey continue for this country?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by olayinex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
abokibuhari:
Better by far
u say...ehn if hear hear
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
lie Mohammed have better lie to say
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AutoReportNG: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
davillian:

Leave senate buy plenty bus and begin make money from the school.

And who will approve the buses? Or do you think they run like a local garage?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by contigiency(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
I disagree with this post. Before now even when fuel was sold bellow N20, students have always endulged in these kind of acts. We all went to school and we know students have always looked for free things or this kind of a thing. That does not mean the fuel scarcity or hike in price is good or is helping anyone except the evil ones that caused it who will just aquire temporal gain, but to hide under the situation or insinuate that certain things of this nature happened because of it is what i find difficult to believe.
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Lordseyad(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
contigiency:
I disagree with this post. Before now even when fuel was sold bellow N20, students have always endulged in these kind of acts. We all went to school and we know students have always looked for free things or this kind of a thing. That does not mean the fuel scarcity or hike in price is good or is helping anyone except the evil ones that caused it who will just aquire temporal gain, but to hide under the situation or insinuate that certain things of this nature happened because of it is what i find difficult to believe.

This your post just weak me!

Just one question sir... Have you been to Unilorin before?

I guess NO..

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Juliusdking(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
God punish our leaders .and bless nigeria
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by davillian(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

And who will approve the buses? Or do you think they run like a local garage?
And buses and cabs that run in unilag are owned by the school?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by somella22: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
emmabest2000:
We are going forward grin

Abeg who get old newspaper make i take am clean poo ass tongue
That was erotic!
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by AutoReportNG: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
davillian:

And buses that run in unilag are like what?

Please go to Unilorin or ask people who school there how things were run. You cant compare Unilag to Ilorin. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, Ilorin is still developing
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by davillian(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Please go to Unilorin or ask people who school there how things were run. You cant compare Unilag to Ilorin. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, Ilorin is still developing
So you saying if I purchase buses and negotiate with school authority they won't allow me operate?
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by MozartBethoven: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Muckross1122 post=64099075]A hundred plus unilorin students was seen rushing into the back of a trailer meant for carrying bulky goods, in order for them to leave campus due to the unavailability of public transport caused by the fuel scarcity around the country.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEZ9IhOW9k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/trailer-conveys-over-100-unilorin.html

What world, reminds of way back in school, whala dey nd my school was closed nd we were asked to leave, students no gee, we close road, next tin na army dem send come. c flogin, last last no motor gree pass nd food no dey again, na tanker we take run. All hail AUCHI POLY
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by joenor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeria... what a shame!
Re: Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) by Oyekanemmy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
better by trailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) / FG Bans Old Students Association From School Premises, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.