Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory (42834 Views)

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by rioemmanuel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Earlier today, in the spirit of football, some certain unilorin students celebrates Nigeria's victory against Iceland while lecture was on going in class.

The lecturer seems to be unconcerned as recorded in the video. We hope this celebration wont put this happy students in one trouble or the other.

Up Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT45VapiyVQ

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by CivilianJTF(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Patriotism indeed.
Up Nigeria!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Giddymoney(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by rioemmanuel(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
*kindly ignore the grammatical errors in the first post*

Earlier today, in the spirit of football, certain unilorin students celebrated Nigeria's victory against Iceland while lecture was ongoing in class.

The lecturer seems to be unconcerned as recorded in the video. We hope the celebration won't put these happy students in one trouble or the other.

Up Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32am On Jun 23, 2018
See students for class.. shocked
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Archmed(m): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2018
See the power of football!!
Football is a religion!
I swear!

14 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by eleojo23: 4:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Look at the number of students in the classshocked

How will they see what he is writing on the board?

Every school should adopt use of projector for delivering lectures to such a large crowd

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by falcon01: 5:38am On Jun 23, 2018
I dont watch football but i gotta say i felt a very powerful excitement when nigeria scored

31 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ybalogs(m): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Sports especially football brings us together . Even all those claiming to be Senegalese after our first match became Proud Nigerian immediately after our first goal. Up Super Eagles.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ybalogs(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Power of Naija!!!
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ybalogs(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Our victory against Iceland makes me realise we're not as divided as our politicians wants us to believe . How I wish we can exploit the power of sports to kick these thieves out forever.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Samusu(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa Musa

8 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
Our victory against Iceland makes me realise we're not as divided as our politicians wants us to believe . How I wish we can exploit the power of sports to kick these thieves out forever.

Good point

It takes a certain kind of brainwashing to start hating people we've known even before the white man came.

Thanks for sharing this insight

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by ZoeyJ(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
Affirmative.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Kamelot77(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Better by far
Up naija
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by dandibizz(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2018
in the spirit of naija up Nigeria
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Speakdatruth: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Now, that a way to really celebrate grin
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Iamicekid(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol.. if na mad lecturer dey class that time him no go talk ooo but them go suffer am ��
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Isaacvin(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
your own don done if u try ham with sum lecturers
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by psychologist(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Na WA for this ilorin o

Still receiving lecture by 5 on a Friday angry

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Donspicey: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Him Village Pple Don Dey Dance Shaku Shaku Wit Him Destiny,,,,,na Rustication Go Get Am If E No Kiaful,,
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
eleojo23:

Every school should adopt use of projector for delivering lectures to such a large crowd
that's not a crowd, believe me. it can be worse

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Oladipo1166(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
eleojo23:

there is projector check the back of the board, they don't make use of it.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by kpokpo1(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
E don reach like that?
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by King4Roller: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
By what time?
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by King4Roller: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
If dem knack all of them F now na wailing go follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by jegz25(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Football is the only thing that brings Nigerians together as one, irrespective of the region, tribe and religion. How I wish our politicians can stop playing these cards when contesting for elections
Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by HARDDON: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2018
That lecturer looks like a sadist. For that class to be filled to d brim while 9ja is playing and his demonic, cold, calculated, unflinching scribbling on d board

They rarely react to student's insubordination, what they would DO lies in their Back mind.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory by Jethrolite(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Very unpatriotic, the lecturer should have postponed this class. If there was a girl waiting for him in one hotel, he wouldn't have thought twice before postponing.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.