Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings (46185 Views)

Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Nzube Anagwu 'Italian' Arrested In Imo! SARS Arrests Don Wanny’s Gang Member (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Bustincole(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Police and dare mumu work

very soon dey announce to us dat d guy have run away

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by BALLOSKI: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by aguiyi2: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
They just look like the average artisan next door.God save us.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by ebunma: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gather you to kill innocent people?.... Even devil will not forgive you.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its an Abba Kyari burst again ...
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by lekikosky(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
you will not come with the same story again. I bet you.

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by fuckpro: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
... EHYAH! how sweet of you,she will really give u a good body massage

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by DaBill001(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:

I don't know why I'm having this feeling about ur visit. I c u doing punishment for 1 whole week or more. gringringrin
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by adecz: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
The top police brass in the States
know, protect & regularly collect heavy money
from these criminal capos.

But when the criminals get carried away
with the 'immunity' they enjoy & over do
the crimes, like in this massacre; and
instructions come from above to apprehend
them, then the police have no choice than act
professionally.

At that time, they betray the criminals &
instantly 'catch' them, as if by magic.

This types of criminals are usually killed
to prevent them from exposing their accomplices
in the Force.

This particular guy was just allowed to
come & make statement so that they can
put it on record to close the case.

I expect this guy to be killed in a short
while. The police will say he was trying
to escape.

Mark my words!!!

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by aguiyi2: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
.When dog wan die,e no dey hear the owner whistle again.

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Ebios(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
So u are willing to go?
Ok o.But l hope u will not forget to go with ur brain?
Settled indeed.

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Buffalo2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Abba Kyari and his team dey rest so?
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
I can see Awa JACK BAUER Abba Kyari at d background there.. That guy sha... Surest guy

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Olawade24: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
u go chop better beating, just watch.

Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by akpamfet: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
But he wasn't mentioned by governor wike during the state broadcast.
That means there are many hundreds of them if not few thousands ....
God help us...
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by anytexy: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am yet to be told why and how they kill worshiper. Until then. Hmmm
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Flaghouse1: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:

Good luck na him be your name grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by profmallor: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Police know exactly how and where to fetch out perpetrators of crime when they so desire.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Jermat20(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Celebrating the new year with human lives. Chai my generation cry
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Maj196(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
Your own don done... Sense fall on you
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by uba1991: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where are d pigs supporters of corruption, drugs, killers, all sort of crimes
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Eluwilussit(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:

Na frog jump you de go do o. Shine ur eye. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by chukelvin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
Dont forget to narrate your experience when you come back grin grin
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by belcher: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
May God help us
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by austinfan4love(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
my agric teacher use 2tell us something in those dayz,in his wrds (I pity ur life)
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Pangea: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
They guy take style resemble Jonathan o!
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by Paretomaster(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
anytexy:
I am yet to be told why and how they kill worshiper. Until then. Hmmm

He told newsmen in Abuja that, “the arrest and humiliation of the mother of Don Waney, coupled with the destruction of Waney’s mansions was the main reason for the New Year attack in Omoku.”

He also revealed, “that the plan to invade Omoku was hatched in Owerri, Imo State,” adding that Omoku vigilante group members were their original targets and not church worshippers.

Okotubo further explained that their decision to vent their anger on the worshippers came when they could not track down the vigilante group members.

He said vigilante members were instrumental to the arrest of Don Waney’s mother and tracing of his mansions for destruction by government.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by giftiy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sirheny007:
I am yet to understand why a man would make up his mind and take the life of another man.
angry undecided
The whole thing weak me
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by iamloski(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
The rights questions are not asked. First what is the purpose of the killings, the police are not telling us that. I doubt all this news, those boys can't kill for nothing, its either somebody paid them to commit the mayhem, for reasons which we all know, to say that wike administration is not working. APC and fraud is like 5&6, this is all staged, and the poor masses die because of power tussle among our politicians.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by ediko5(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
The guy will only spend 10 years in prison because with time a government official will grant him amnesty or he will be made to vanish from the prison abroad
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by rajiraymond(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:

Try to write your will down or handover everything in your possession to your next of kin before you go, because you may not survive the welcome hospitality treatment you will get in that barack.
Re: Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings by alfsalami: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks PMB , you are bringing down those once invincible

3 Die In Mysterious Well In Anambra, Rescuer Receives Strange Slap / Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport