Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (615 Views)

Letter To Daddy Freeze — From A 16-Year-Old Boy / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by efizy08(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2018
. grin lipsrsealed
Re: . by dexterautonomy(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2018
yt
Re: . by XVIER(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
I'm very sure you ain't a devoted Christian cos calling people idiot and fool is not Christlike. Well I'm a Christian I don't pay tithe whenever I get my salary or whatever means my money comes from I go to the ATM make withdrawal without counting I just slash the money anyhow and drop it infront of those beggars and tell them they should share it among themselves. But take note I don't joke with my offering in church. There is a reason it's called offering cos it's willingly.

Re: . by SUPERPACK: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
The rant of an ant, rubbish
Re: . by hisgrace090: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
The statement not living the other undone Jesus make it to practicers of mosaic law because it is the law given to them till that time.

But Jesus latter fulfills the law by his death and usher in grace as it is today.

Letting somebody know the part of the constitution he fails doesn't mean that you're in support of that constitution.
Re: . by traeces(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2018
To further the discuss, here is my contribution:
www.nairaland.com/4398621/daddy-freeze-online-church
Re: . by Andy2274: 10:26am On Mar 18, 2018
If you know you cannot defend this tithe issue why come here to make mockery of yourself? If you are a christian why are you calling someone fool and stupid? The gospel of Luke 11 you quoted in your write up just go and read it then ask someone that know bible to explain it to you. If you understand that verse or chapter you will know that you just implicated yourself. Throughout your write up you didn't convince freeze and readers like me why you should pay tithe. Convince freeze and his followers on the reasons they should pay tithe back it up with bible verses or you remain silent instead of coming here to type meaningless things. Those that want to pay tithe let them do and those that don't want to if you can't convince them leave them alone. Tithe will not take you to heaven rather it is HOLINESS that will make us see God. Remember the story of the good Samaritan? It was not his tithe that saved him but his good did.

1 Like

Re: . by Finstar: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2018
I love it when intelligent people rant, even though their rant is baseless. But for a dullard who is yet to make an articulated and error-free sentence to spill horseshit; all in the name to have his voice heard is uncalled for. Please dear op, what you need is food and nothing more. Stop constituting nuisance in our cyberspace.

Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Flock To Cathedral’s ‘beyonce Mass’ Blending Secular Pop Star’s Music W / Healing Even Incurable Diseases / T. B J Predicted The Interruption Of Democratic Practices In Nigeria, Watch!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.