Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets (1125 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by Newshelm: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Celebrating the beautiful babies as they turn one was Egwu Daniel Ifechukwude who on Tuesday, January 9, shared their pictures on Facebook and thanked God for protecting them all through the year. According to Ifechukwude, Dr Ekpo at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) and also the unit head of Redemption Praise Band, Unical Chapel of Redemption. Nigerian medical doctor celebrates one year birthday of his quintuplets Dr and Mrs Ekpo with their beautiful babies

The post reads: “And the quintuplets were born into the family of Dr & Mrs Edet Ekpo on this day, 2017; the very first of its kind in Cross River State. Exactly one year & God is still faithful. Dr Edet Ekpo is an ex-malabite, a medical doctor by profession & gainfully employed at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH). He's also the Unit head of Redemption Praise Band, Unical Chapel of Redemption & most importantly, my boss. I celebrate God's greatness in your life & that of your family sir. Happy Birthday cuties; they are all shades of beautiful.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-nigerian-medical-doctor.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by kobosmart(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin the look on the mans face is "help me"

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by Heebah: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oh God u know my heart desire. Bless me this year with my bundles of joy,You alone can do it. Congratulations to the doctor and his wife.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by Gracespecial101(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is really wowwwwwish
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by ClitoPen: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wow! Lovely
I tap into this...
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by ClitoPen: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
kobosmart:
grin the look on the mans face is "help me"
If u were to b a prophet, u ll be a fake one!...lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
All i just see is school fees, school fees, school fees shocked shocked shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Medical Doctor Celebrates One Year Birthday Of His Quintuplets by kobosmart(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
ClitoPen:

If u were to b a prophet, u ll be a fake one!...lol

Meaning?

(1) (Reply)

If Given A Second Chance Will You Still Want To Come From Your Present Family? / Let's Console A Nairalander Who Lost His Family / Is It A Must For Both Bride And Groom Parents To Be At The Marriage Registry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.