Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Martin Luther King Jr Vs Malcolm X..titled: Face To F - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Martin Luther King Jr Vs Malcolm X..titled: Face To F (1052 Views)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / My Bic Biro Sketch Of MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr..... / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Martin Luther King Jr Vs Malcolm X..titled: Face To F by Riqueleme(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Am going to be talking about the Differences between this GREAT ICONS and GREAT LEADERS for freedom of Negro back then in UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
The title of this art piece is called " FACE TO FACE"
Here we go:
In history, everyone knows that no two great men are alike. And when you compare Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, you will know instantly that such is true. There are many differences between the two, apart from the striking one: that Martin Luther King was a very good statesman who delivered moving speeches about peace, freedom and democracy while Malcolm X was a known eradicator of those who were not of the superior white race.
The beliefs of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X may stem from the fact that their childhoods were vastly different, given that the former lived in a very comfortable and middle class home while the latter experienced the worst that an underprivileged home. The former was very educated, while the latter was self-taught after what little schooling he had received. Martin Luther King actually came from a family who was well-known in their area of Atlanta, while Malcolm X was a virtual nobody.
One could probably say that Martin Luther King enjoyed the best that life had to offer at that time especially the presence of loving parents. On the other hand, Malcolm X was someone who early on experienced anger over witnessing his house being burned followed by his father being murdered. His mother then suffered a breakdown and this resulted into his family being split up. Based on their childhood and growing up years alone (class issues, educational opportunities, level of household comfort and presence of loving parents), you could probably tell where their beliefs were grounded on.Where Martin Luther King was focused on equality and the goodness of man, as well as his ability to do good in the name of goodness itself, Malcolm X’s own view of the world was pretty much tinted with anger, bitterness and the desire to get back at the world that treated him pretty much unfairly.
By this write up,have been able to throw more light on this issue...enjoy the rest of your days friends!
From the stable of RIQUELME ART STUDIO...
BABATUNDE_BALLPOINT_PEN

2 Likes

Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Martin Luther King Jr Vs Malcolm X..titled: Face To F by fecta: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
CooL
Re: My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Martin Luther King Jr Vs Malcolm X..titled: Face To F by Riqueleme(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
fecta:
CooL
Thanks....

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Feeds A Man. Na Die. Emikingtv / Error / Check Out My Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.