Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (41982 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abhiolar:
Mi Ma Je Pelu Eran Ekuru.
ole.....see her mouth that eran ekuru
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by dvkot(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Broke niqqas that have not seen N50m before is telling sum1 that is 1000x richer than them, to have an investment so he won't go broke?? use ur broke opinion and withdrawal money from the nearest first bank ATM, david hav already said incase he go broke, he will retire to his father power plant factory, the broke Mr investor did u father have odinary generator shop? not to talk of power plant. awon werey

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
You shouldn't have mocked him since you know he made a mistake.
i did not mock him like that,I was just playing around
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by crazymommy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
FRESHG:
I GO LIKE MAKE YOU SLAP AM BUT NA ONTOP BED I WANT MAKE E HAPPEN sad
weyrey grin
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by dvkot(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
omoboy110:
people won't understands that buying golds and daimond jewelries is profitable
are u minding some losenuts here that don't know buying Rolex or gold watches is also an Investment

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
CHIOMA ACTIVATE SHARP SHARP O grin
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by SuccesYear: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
johnstar:

Afonja ppl dm make una carry una useless lifestyle comot here

We dey talk money una dey yan food

Afonja ppl and food

And sex

Mumi ppl

Weytn dey worry una here

Una dey mad Davido dis davido dat

God punish d mod wey put am for front-page

Weytn u wnt wey we wey stil dey manage do

Oppression is all i see

My 58k gold chain is useless compare to dis boi own?
certified Yaba left

Nairalanders can testify

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by johnstar(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
SuccesYear:
certified Yaba left

Nairalanders can testify

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by yagi01(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
HAPPY WINNING

Today our free winning picks was awesome ,
today game all won ,and tomorrow is even going to be better ,congrats to those that stake ;
TODAY WINNING GAMES
- January 11, 2018
SPAIN
Copa del Rey
Sevilla VS Cadiz
1 WON
OVER 1.5 GOALS WON
Barcelona - Celta Vigo
1 WON
OVER 1.5 GOALS WON
PORTUGAL
Taca de Portugal
Moreirense FC VS FC Porto
2 WON
OVER 1.5 GOALS WON

check www.guccibet..com to confirm

tomorrow game on the making..
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by tundeport(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oshi,iranu,wasting of lifetime of youth.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Davido ur luxurious life is becoming boring.... Make use of ur money to touch Lives ur fans or Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by SuccesYear: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=johnstar post=64113360][/quote]boomerang
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Etianwanokon: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Davido dash me the old one jare.
No be small thing o.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by jasonthastar(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Patek
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by mywells: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2018
mugun don pay,30billion miscreants viewers money was use to buy this filtery lucre,all those who attended that show is classified as maga or mugun.
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Waste of money.
He should go to his village and build a health center/maternity there, no matter how small.

I used to blame people for how they spend there money lavishly before but i got to know it is non of my business

If you start making what davido is making, you can channel your money to your village people and build whatever you wish to build for them, that's just what you wanna do with your money and its your mentality to spend it that way.

Maybe when we start thinking everyone can't be the same and can't think in the same direction then we may not have problem of condemning people for there acts....

OBO jaiye bi otise hun e
Its your money.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by modupeleke(f): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2018
God, l need just a million to Stat up my business please just help me tell Davido to lend me 1m. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Danfodio101: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Danfodio101: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Good for him
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by dahme147(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
policy12:

I just hope this guy have better investment somewhere and not just acquiring what won't matter 10yrs from now.

10yrs from now,,that diamond chain will be worth double the prize he bought it........so just shhhhh...isit ya money?

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by femo86(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Abhiolar:
Mi Ma Je Pelu Eran Ekuru.
crazymommy:
pele...shey wa je eba ati efo riro?? lipsrsealed

Omo better is present...gba ko je

Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
crazymommy:
i did not mock him like that,I was just playing around
No wahala
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ollygentle:

I used to blame people for how they spend there money lavishly before but i got to know it is non of my business

If you start making what davido is making, you can channel your money to your village people and build whatever you wish to build for them, that's just what you wanna do with your money and its your mentality to spend it that way.

Maybe when we start thinking everyone can't be the same and can't think in the same direction then we may not have problem of condemning people for there acts....

OBO jaiye bi otise hun e
Its your money.
Nawa for u.oo
Re: Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) by Abhiolar(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
femo86:

Omo better is present...gba ko je

Thanks Dear D Meal Is Delicious.. Bt I Haven't Eatn 2 My Satisfaction..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Bares Her Belly Button In New Photo / Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Rita Dominic Reacts To Her Leaked Phone Number By Nina's Instagram Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.