Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning (666 Views)

Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode / No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders / No Restructuring, No Nigeria, Niger Delta Elders To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by olajay86(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
http://www.titopeblog.com/2018/01/no-restructuring-no-nigeria-fani-kayode.html

Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, on Thursday challenged President Muhammadu Buhari to either allow the restructuring of Nigeria or have the masses do it by force.

He spoke at a summit, ‘Handshake Across the Niger’ organized by Nzuko Umunna in collaboration with Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

DAILY POST reports that the event was attended by leaders from the South-East, South-West, South-South and the Middle Belt.

The outspoken Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, whose speech generated intermittent applause from participants at the event, lambasted the Federal Government for quickly labeling IPOB members as terrorists, but failing to do so against herdsmen who had brought sorrow to the door step of many Nigerians.

“This is a great gathering; long over-due, should have happened many years ago and is the beginning of good things. We must focus on the issues and stop dragging and trying to be politically correct.

“In this nation today, there are slaves and there are masters; unfortunately for us, those that see themselves as masters for one reason or the other, see the rest of us as slaves. One thing we must do is to come together, because we have never been slaves, we are not slaves and can never be slaves.

“The suffering of the people of the South-East is too much; it is something that we, the rest of the people of Nigeria, have to apologize to you for; you lost almost 2 million people during the civil war, these included over 1 million children.”

He also added that several Igbo military officers were also killed, followed by that of Fajuyi and Aguiyi Ironsi.

He added, “after that, year after year, they are still killing, slaughtering Igbos and other southerners, as well as the middle Belt.

“I am glad Governor Jang is here; he has spoken so well; their people have suffered so much, if not more than the South-East, because everything has been taken away from them; their identity, their land, and they are still being killed.

“Yesterday was Benue, today it is Taraba. Let me say this, what has happened in the South-East in the last one year, with regards to the IPOB is so reprehensible; it is unacceptable; it s archaic; and as I speak with you today, I restate that I’m a friend to Nnamdi Kanu and I will never forget him;

“I am telling Buhari and the military today; tell us what has happened to him; if you have killed him, tell us, if you have buried him tell us.

“We are not afraid, we have been killed before, they are still killing us; Abiola was killed, his wife was killed, many have been jailed, all along.

“But let me say this, the time of reckoning has finally arrived; once the strength of the Igbos and the strength of the Yorubas have come together, the time of reckoning has arrived.

“We declare here today that the Federal Government should ban the Miyeti Allah and declare them as terrorists. The Government should recognize the right of the people of the South-East, South-South and the Middle Belt. As long as we stand together, nothing can stop us.

“The blood we are shedding has attracted God’s wrath upon Nigeria. Those doing this if you think they will change, they won’t change. But let me say this, the time for that change has already come.

“I’m so proud of the organizers, I’m so proud of our leaders, Chief Olu Falae is here; I’m so proud of Adebanjo, these are strong men, they are living to see the beginning of the end to this oppression.”

He equally touched on the recent encounter between business mogul, Innocent Chukwuma, the Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Motors, accusing the current Federal Government of trying to crush Igbo businessmen.

“They are facing all these simply because they come from the South-East, all these will end from today; we have no fear; they can kill us, they have killed our wives and children before.

“We are ready to do it by force; if there will be no restructuring, let there be no Nigeria”, he vowed.

Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by jamexborn(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fani fani
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
tongue
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Can someone just shut this big mouth guy up!

He's just trying to stay relevant, but unfortunately he isn't.

yeye big mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by mikejj(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin oga go home and get fed by ur wife.

1 Like

Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Geekamon(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
wink
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by littlewonders: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Too much unnecessary noise these days in a country called Nigeria. All miser and tyrant flaunting for political relevance.
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's a good start. Anybody that is thinking of entering Aso Rock next year and Restructuring is not in his Jingle is bound to fail.
I support Restructuring
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by dignity33: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nice speech
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by dignity33: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Beware of leuretta Onochie media outlet BMC on Nairaland they open alot of Username to operate and assemble there comments together to distract people from the topic against this evil Government by calling the author names like pigs, afonja, IPOB to create room for tribal media war within the tribes and make the topic useless.
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by alade112(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He's a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)

Don't blame ffk the oha soup wey Igbos dey give am Na em dey make am run his mouth like tap water

1 Like

Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by SweetJoystick(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well said, the useless likes of Sarrki can remain in Nigeria and continue ass licking the Fulani's.
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Okoroawusa: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Well said, the useless likes of Sarrki can remain in Nigeria and continue ass licking the Fulani's.
and u will remain where?

Cotonou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
We dont want restructuring,

if they want restructuring let them restructure with hausafulani and enjoy their one nigeria.

God bless all lovers of freedom.
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by Mylove55(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
The new supreme leader of idiotic pigs of Biafra is talking,

So what concern idiotic pigs of Biafra with handshake across the bridge.

And wetin concern innoson with buhari
Re: No Restructuring, No Nigeria – Fani-kayode Issues Fresh Warning by oooduancalmdown: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
A 57 year old man that behaves like a kid. How come FFK did not ask for restructuring under GEJ? Sick man

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called 'Killer Herdsman' By Mahmud Jega Daily Trust / Lies And Deceits Of Ogun State Government photos / Nigeria Just Scored An Own Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.