Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

3 Other Ways To Earn Passive Income Apart From Blogging (an Enterpreneurs Idea) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Other Ways To Earn Passive Income Apart From Blogging (an Enterpreneurs Idea) (382 Views)

How I Started Making 400k Monthly From Blogging Through Adsense / Can I Make $1,000,000 From Blogging? / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Other Ways To Earn Passive Income Apart From Blogging (an Enterpreneurs Idea) by explosivesedo: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let's look at this from another dimension, let's assume you went to sleep and while you woke up you realised you already made some cash in your bank account.

It may seem impossible to the layman right? Yeah I know it is.

Basically, it is not an easy idea to create a home based business that might work for you and earn you money while you sleep, even at times when you spend time with your family or while doing some other things or while engaged in other activities.

Speaking of earning passive income while you sleep, there are several ways to achieve that which still includes what several other people already knew which is BLOGGING.

Eventually, we still came up with other ideas which could as well earn you a better passive income than blogging per se.

So now let's look at the three ways to earn passive income while you sleep.

Email list

Building and reselling of huge email list can also be a very lucreative way of making passive income while you sleep.

Basically, some people who do not own a website or a blog still earn a handsome amount from what they are doing by selling already built email lists. Several Nigerian bloggers can testify to this, as they see particular adverts where email list sellers auction out their bulk email lists for sale at a reasonable amount.

Some of the sellers may tell you I have 100k USA email list for sale, some may say I have entertainment interested persons email list for sale and so on.

Here you find they are not bloggers but they still earn a handsome amount by building and selling email lists. By the way, email lists vary by different parameters which are:

. By interest

. By size

. By GEO location

. By age

. By sex

All these parameters are what you should look out for while selecting an email list to buy.

Currently, I have a 100k USA email list I bought some months back.

Freelancing (fiverr, article writing, guest writing, promoted content, building websites)

I can assure you that this isn't the first time you're hearing this method of making passive income as many of you already use it. Generating sufficient revenue from these sources is a very lucreative idea as one gets to be a freelancer.

I once knew a blogger who do not focus on Adsense earnings but makes even more by his freelance job writing on fiverr, designing websites, doing his CCTV installation as an online agent and also undertaking other freelance jobs in his specification.

Let's assume you are a freelancer and created a gig on fiverr, your charge for each gig is $25 and you're really good at your job. If you had 10 jobs to handle in a month I believe you and I know you're making a whopping sum of $250 and maybe some tips if you did your job well.

Now this amount is almost as big as what an average blogger makes a month. So you see working as a freelancer still earns ytou passive income while you sleep.

Consulting

Everyone in this life has their own gifts and I believe you have your own gift as well. You're a coach at something even if you do not accept the fact.

That which you're perfect in could still earn you money while you sleep or while you're busy facing other stuffs. Let's look at this from another point of view:

Let's assume you're good at teaching people about enterpreneurship and making money online and you already did so for some people and it worked.

At this juncture of proven strategy, you could start enforcing payments for the service of consulting people and teaching them and from here you could start earning a handsome amount.

Wrap up

We believe that these four enterpreneurs idea about how to make passive income could mean a lot to several people who thinks it only lies in blogging when we speak of making money online.

Other ideas can be developed from here on with specific regards to the points laid above. If you wish to bring on other ways to earn passive income other than blogging, feel free to say so via the comment section.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/3-ways-earn-passive-income-apart-blogging-enterpreneurs-idea/

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Invalid Activity Updated For Bloggers In 2018 (an Enterpreneurs I / What Do You Think About Whatapp Business App / Finding The Best Digital Marketing Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.