Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo (41492 Views)

Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is very unfortunate. The federal government has got to step up its strategy to curb the growing menace. Scores have been killed in Taraba State after Fulani herdsmen launched a recent attack on Ananum village in the Donga Local Government Area of the state. According to reports, the head of the Ananum village was gruesomely killed along with two wives after being attacked by the herdsmen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/head-taraba-community-killed-fulani-herdsmen-along-2-wives-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by magicalBae(f): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
embarassed embarassed

Sorrow will not end in the home of the killers and anybody who support it.

modify

FP! Oya real swear Don start.

if happiness is sold for #1000 they'll not be able to afford it.

Snails will not craw and find helper it's either they're crushed or pick and use for pepper soup. the killers won't find helper.

As we maintain long queue to buy fuel so will bad news queue on their door steps one after the other.

God save these filthy animals, if not that I was told to stop swearing.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
shocked

So sad..

Let's not forget that IPOB are the real terrorists who bomb and kill people with their flag and megaphone, while Fulani herdsmen are just unifying factor that are championing the unity and well being of Nigeria by sending her citizens to great beyond..

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by HeyCorleone(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's time for self defence. Let every state Governor take after Fayose. Arm your citizens.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
magicalBae:
embarassed embarassed

Sorrow will not end in the home of the killers and anybody who support it.
cry

A thunderous AMEN to this prayer

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by fergie001: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rip

For Buhari's case,no comments

If you like send Boys' Scout oooo
If you like send Boys Brigade....

"He whom the gods will punish,they will first make mad."

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Evablizin(f): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jeez!!

Buhari fulani herdsmen are terrorists,treat them like terrorist the way you did to ipob youths,if you continue handling this matter sluggishly and more people are being killed,the Lord of host will judge you.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Estellar: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Haba!!! What is it? When will all these killings stop? This is so not good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by joe4real12: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

So sad..

Let's not forget that IPOB are the real terrorists who bomb and kill people with their flag and megaphone, while Fulani herdsmen are just unifying factor that are championing the unity and well being of Nigeria by sending her citizens to great beyond..
Ironically true

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Donga, Takum and environs have been fighting Fulani herdsmen since time immemorial

I think the government is on top of the matter now

Its a two way things

People are going into farming seriously, so there is know more save for grazing so govt need to find both midterm and long term solution right now

Also agriculture is where this government is doing well so some miscreants are hell bent to derail it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Jeez!!

Buhari fulani herdsmen are terrorists,treat them like terrorist the way you did to ipob youths,if you continue handling this matter sluggishly and more people are being killed,the Lord of host will judge you.

Please stop the pretense

Did you really care about them ?

Nop

Have you ever criticized them before now ?

Why making it political and religious thing

Staying in Jos gives you the opportunity to know better

But because you and your party are full of hatred and religious bigotry you won't see it that way

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by BLSYNG: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is it not too much already? God, Pls send your Armies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Evablizin(f): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop the pretense

Did you really care about them ?

Nop

Have you ever criticized them before now ?

Why making it political and religious thing

Staying in Jos gives you the opportunity to know better

But because you and your party are full of hatred and religious bigotry you won't see it that way
Just listen to yourself,my heart is not made of iron like yours neither am i a pretender like you. Fulani herdsmen and their supporters will never have peace.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Aside Ranting online

I have never seen anyone coming with solutions how to end this crisis

Rather they blame and blame

Also make it political, religious and ethnic division

Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by kettykings: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
mehn Nigeria and its useless security is just a real hopeless situation, i cant imagine i am a citizen of this fraud , even the so called pastors are not talking, some people may forget but will God really forget.

the president behaves as if nothing happened the VP is no where to be seen , the useless security chiefs keep mum like fools and the vultures keep vacillating from an opinion tothe other while the hyenas that gave igbos quit notice have no such notice for herdsmen.

this country is just a tragedy , i curse this country together with all those who support killing unarmed protesters and keep quiet when herdsmen strike.

where is danjuma, gowon , obj etc , wonders shall never cease

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Just listen to yourself,my heart is not made of iron like yours neither am i a pretender like you. Fulani herdsmen and their supporters will never have peace.

Let me tell you

You supported Igbos

Now shouting like an emergency analyst shows hypocrisy

Why are you against Nigeria ?

If not for ethnicity and religion tell me

But don't just sit down with a smug look on your face to make me regret my actions

The truth I Don't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

I have never seen anyone coming with solutions how to end this crisis

Rather they blame and blame

Also make it political, religious and ethnic division

Rubbish

The solution is for you and your evil political master Buhari, the WhiteWalker of Aso Villa, to return permanently to farming which is an occupation that suits both your level of education and exposure.

Rubbish.

90 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by zombieTRACKER: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
This country is doomed

This can't continue again
Buhari will not survive the prayers of the children of the most high sad

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Evablizin(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Let me tell you

You supported Igbos

Now shouting like an emergency analyst shows hypocrisy

Why are you against Nigeria ?

If not for ethnicity and religion tell me

But don't just sit down with a smug look on your face to make me regret my actions

The truth I Don't
Okay.

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
kettykings:

mehn Nigeria and its useless security is just a real hopeless situation, i cant imagine i am a citizen of this fraud , even the so called pastors are not talking, some people may forget but will God really forget.

the president behaves as if nothing happened the VP is no where to be seen , the useless security chiefs keep mum like fools and the vultures keep vacillating from an opinion tothe other while the hyenas that gave igbos quit notice have no such notice for herdsmen.

this country is just a tragedy , i curse this country together with all those who support killing unarmed protesters and keep quiet when herdsmen strike.

where is danjuma, gowon , obj etc , wonders shall never cease

Those people you mentioned are the cause of Nigerias problems and have no solution to offer.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:

As a lady you once accused me as a BMC or what is that your imaginary group

Yet as a lady you spent nothing less than 13 to 15hrs a day online are you a Mod ?

If not that you are been paid to do that ?

So stop the pretense we know better

We won't allow your party ruin our economy again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by zombieTRACKER: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Donga, Takum and environs have been fighting Fulani herdsmen since time immemorial

Its a two way things

People are going into farming seriously, so there is know more save for grazing so govt need to find both midterm and long term solution right now

Also agriculture is where this government is doing well so some miscreants are hell bent to derail it

You need help Mr man
Seek help before it gets late
Amuru gini.... Nwoke shocked sad

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Okay.

Am a man that honored words

I told you yesterday

That once you cross me henceforth

I will fire from all direction

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You need help Mr man
Seek help before it gets late
Amuru gini.... Nwoke shocked sad

You need greater one

Why is it that Igbos are bent on destroying this country ?

They are ungrateful being
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by zombieTRACKER: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

If not that you are been paid to do that ?

So stop the pretense we know better

We won't allow your party ruin our economy again

You are more interested in playing politics and defending Apc useless anti people policies

Even on a gory thread like this sad

32 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Ojiofor: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Its a two way things

Sarrki shut the hell up,you have proven to be more evil than the folani herdsmen terrorists.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sarrki(m): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are more interested in playing politics and defending Apc useless anti people policies

Even on a gory thread like this sad

Keep quiet

Igbos are the ones playing politics with it

Why all the noise now

Igbos should do soul searching

They are enemies to themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Hacks Wife To Death With Machete Over Infidelity, Attempts Suicide / 100 Cows Killed In Taraba By Gunmen In Military Uniform. Photos / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.