Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo (41525 Views)

Kidnapped Two Wives And Five Children Of Taraba Monarch Found Dead (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by opomulero101(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
OMG,dis is too gruesome
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
iyam liking this killing, if you are not liking it you are enemy of progress... let the killing continue, diz kind of pictures Gladdens my heart
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

I have never seen anyone coming with solutions how to end this crisis

Rather they blame and blame

Also make it political, religious and ethnic division

Rubbish
Jihad is the responsibility of every Muslim true or force?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Saintdaprince(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dear LORD,
How long will you dear up in heaven and watch these befall your children whom you have called yours?

I have a lot to ask you dear God when I get to heaven. Why all these tears and waste of your children blood?

If it pleases You, who are we to question You, but if not, arise the Lion of tribe of Judah and fight this battle for us.

Sleep in the Lord , till Jesus Christ second coming.

#fromableedingheart#

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by zudozz: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
My only prayer is that this HERDSMEN ON KILL ANYONE THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI..AMEN!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sinisters(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Your sleepy Govt. is on top shey?You are not only grossly pathetic in your outlook on national issues,you are biased and insensitive. I would have kept quiet like on all your post but permit me to talk.
Innocent blood is being shed and you are complacently explaining things away.God is your judge.

Permit me to say there 'll be an awakening, a revolution but bear in mind you people caused it.

I have always said it our problem as a county is not the leaders but the followers who behave as though they have auctioned their brain off. And don't think of making any snide comment on me .am so angry right now this is me being gently.
Blood thirsty empowered political idiots

sarrki:
Donga, Takum and environs have been fighting Fulani herdsmen since time immemorial

I think the government is on top of the matter now

Its a two way things

People are going into farming seriously, so there is know more save for grazing so govt need to find both midterm and long term solution right now

Also agriculture is where this government is doing well so some miscreants are hell bent to derail it

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by planetx: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
It should be obvious by now that this president doesn't give a damn about all this herdsmen killings in the middle belt, so it's a waste of time to keep calling on him and frankly its getting irritating with the way everyone is calling on him to act. He doesn't care point blank end of story.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by 2016v2017: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very unfortunate. The federal government has got to step up its strategy to curb the growing menace. Scores have been killed in Taraba State after Fulani herdsmen launched a recent attack on Ananum village in the Donga Local Government Area of the state. According to reports, the head of the Ananum village was gruesomely killed along with two wives after being attacked by the herdsmen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/head-taraba-community-killed-fulani-herdsmen-along-2-wives-photos.html

IF-:
Your President is Fulani.
Your IG of police is Fulani.
Your Army Chief is Fulani.
Your Air force Chief is Fulani.
Your DSS Chief is Fulani.
Your Interior Minister is Fulani.
Your Defence Minister is Fulani.
Your National Security Adviser is Fulani.

The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!

And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

Then you need to examine your brain.
Nigerians,you are in more serious trouble than you can imagine.
May God deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by zero8zero(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
knowledgeable:

Yorubas supporting and conspiring with hausa fulani against the rest because of echo Atlantic city, railroads and etc in SW, which will be swallowed up by the rising ocean before 2060 anyway. Yorubas, direct support of buhari is an indirect support of blood money, heardsmen, bokoharam, and you guys know it wisely.
seun mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by MummyIMadeIt: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
We surely need Gun rights in this nation to protect ourselves from the President's brothers in arms...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by 2016v2017: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
magicalBae:
embarassed embarassed

Sorrow will not end in the home of the killers and anybody who support it.
AMEN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by 2016v2017: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Estellar:
Haba!!! What is it? When will all these killings stop? This is so not good
IF-:

The entire security architecture of the country are in the hands of the Fulani's!!!

And you are still wondering why the marauding Fulani herdsmen cannot be stopped!!!

May God deliver us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Ndolarr: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yet Femi Adesina says Buhari is not linked to the Fulani herdsmen! The blood of the innocent victims is on all the secret and open supporters of the herdsmen! The day of judgement is near for them!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by claremont(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Jeez!!

Buhari fulani herdsmen are terrorists,treat them like terrorist the way you did to ipob youths,if you continue handling this matter sluggishly and more people are being killed,the Lord of host will judge you.

I don't normally comment on threads like these due to the fact that it's normally populated by tribalists and bigots, but I have had to comment on this one due to the sheer magnitude of bigotry in your comment. If you do not know how the system of deployments in response to terrorist threats work, it's better you keep quiet. Go and pray to your ''lord of host'' to judge all the past Nigerian leaders that have stolen your commonwealth and directly turned you into a hate-filled bigot blaming a 75 year old man in Abuja for your misfortune in life.

If Buhari declares a state of emergency in Benue and Rivers states, you lot will still politicize it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by sirfee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Donga, Takum and environs have been fighting Fulani herdsmen since time immemorial

I think the government is on top of the matter now

Its a two way things

People are going into farming seriously, so there is know more save for grazing so govt need to find both midterm and long term solution right now

Also agriculture is where this government is doing well so some miscreants are hell bent to derail it
Alagabagebe...

I only pity your family,you are a walking corpse.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Lomprico2: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Aside Ranting online

I have never seen anyone coming with solutions how to end this crisis

Rather they blame and blame

Also make it political, religious and ethnic division

Rubbish

You lord and personal saviour also blame and blame gej for everything.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Estellar: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
2016v2017:

IF-:

May God deliver us.
Foreigner, it can be stopped in Benue,Taraba and Co if and only if the chief security officers of the states under attack will b bold enough to take the bold steps Fayose took.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by FRESHG(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH PROPHET BUHARI angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Regiikem: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop the pretense

Did you really care about them ?

Nop

Have you ever criticized them before now ?

Why making it political and religious thing

Staying in Jos gives you the opportunity to know better

But because you and your party are full of hatred and religious bigotry you won't see it that way

stop talking son of a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by nkemjacob2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari over to u.... My pain is the poor and Common Nigerians suffer this menace.... The true fact Boko Haram is a political fight... Herdsmen is a political fight... This evil people (politicians) are politicking with the lives of Nigerians.... Just as Boko Haram was a campaign strategy my finger is crossed to see what goes in 2019 election angry.... What is so hard to track Boko Haram and herdsmen sponsors? . Nigerians be wise oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by klax(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Again!!! Is it not what fayose was saying? I think it's time for self defence that is the only way.

Enough is enough.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by AntiWailer: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Buhari seems to be cursed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by decasey(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wat do expect wan all d security chiefs is 4 d north, Buhari is wicked.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
At this rate, we may just ditch the "other cheek" and combust this dammed union of strange bed fellows called Nigeria.

Enough of the deafening silence of the president on the callous and unwanton blood-letting.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by TheTechMan: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
magicalBae:
embarassed embarassed

Sorrow will not end in the home of the killers and anybody who support it.

modify

FP! Oya real swear Don start.

if happiness is sold for #1000 they'll not be able to afford it.

Snails will not craw and find helper it's either they're crushed or pick and use for pepper soup. the killers won't find helper.

As we maintain long queue to buy fuel so will bad news queue on their door steps one after the other.

God save these filthy animals, if not that I was told to stop swearing.

cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Same thing will insha Allah befall the family of the man that is busy parading himself as the president of Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
AntiWailer:
This Buhari seems to be cursed.
not seems,he is cursed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by omodave(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Herdsmen massacre program[[/b]b]
it is well lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by asthmacoughend(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ojiofor:

Sarrki shut the hell up,you have proven to be more evil than the folani herdsmen terrorists.
Any reasonable person will not give sarrki an attention ,ignore the fool just my advise it will save you lots of energy,A fool will always be a fool .Just ignore ,Watch the fool as he replies ....as for me I ignore

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Crimsoneagle: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarki or whatever the fucking hell you call ursef, I have a question for you, when you were born did ur parents exchange ur brain with a cup of NuNu from daura, because u don't seem to talk like someone whose upstairs is intact, if you still don't see anything wrong with the Fulani herdsmen killing then u shud check ur self into a psychiatric hospital maybe then ur brain will develop. fooooooool of the highest order sarki or whatever the fucking hell you call ursef, I have a question for you, when you were born did ur parents exchange ur brain with a cup of NuNu from daura, because u don't seem to talk like someone whose upstairs is intact, if you still don't see anything wrong with the Fulani herdsmen killing then u shud check ur self into a psychiatric hospital maybe then ur brain will develop. fooooooool of the highest order sarki or whatever the fucking hell you call ursef, I have a question for you, when you were born did ur parents exchange ur brain with a cup of NuNu from daura, because u don't seem to talk like someone whose upstairs is intact, if you still don't see anything wrong with the Fulani herdsmen killing then u shud check ur self into a psychiatric hospital maybe then ur brain will develop. fooooooool of the highest order
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
asthmacoughend:
Any reasonable person will not give sarrki an attention ,ignore the fool just my advise it will save you lots of energy,A fool will always be a fool .Just ignore ,Watch the fool as he replies ....as for me I ignore

The guy is a nuisance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Head Of Taraba Village Along With His 2 Wives.Graphic Photo by Writs: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Truth of the matter is the south/ west and east are weak and cowards.

When USA was attacked 9/11, did Bush make a warning address to the suspects? No!
Americarightfully took it as an act of war, and took the war to the enemies.
That's the way to go.

Somebody bring you shitt, your response should be ten folds, not a warning address and crying to a wheelbarrow regime.

Its high time the tag of west, south, south south, east, biafra STOPS.
See and Identify as SOUTH.

When Hausa/ fulanis are tagged, they are called the north. It may appear insignificant but it's key.

Divide and rule.

There should be henceforth only south in unity.
Do this a nd the north will be deflated significantly.uhy
The west, Midwest and east must all become one and act as one, else they may systematically exploit the weapon of fear, annihilate and enslave the south, east and west.

The international community like happened in Rwanda will gladly come pick the massacred bodies on the streets, while dancing to the music of north.

Arise south, what affects one affects all.
Self defense is paramount.
Wait for no government.
But one life to live.

Don't be caught napping!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.