Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures (807 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by toriweymeksense: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
One 200 level Philosophy Student for University of Port Harcourt, Nancy Ekeh, talk for social media say her roomate wey her name na Okoija Oreva use razor blade tear her face, because say she fine pass her.

see plenty picture: http://www.finalgist.com/blog/my-roommate-cut-me-with-razor-blade-because-say-i-fine-pass-her

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
tongue
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by swiz123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abi you snatched her boyfriend?
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Slay Queens una dey see una life
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by favourmic(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
by now some secondary school couples are planning to study in the university, finish togther, get jobs and marry hmmmm...... angry cool cool should we tell them the truth? foolish children grin grin grin grin grin if the girl no fail math, the guy go fail English cool even waec go separate you both before the ancestor do grin grin
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by magicalBae(f): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
wawu!
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by BlackDBagba: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Your feet... undecided
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by ozento: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
the story neva complet. tell us watin realy happen.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade Because I Fine Pass Her"-see Pictures by okk4sure: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wetin do u ur legs?Abi I'm nt luking at dt part wel.

(1) (Reply)

Kingston Jo Foods Shut As Manager Bolts With Sales Money / Amb Bosinde "Meet ACP Ben Igweh One Officer Doing Well" / Food Vendor Falsely Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.