Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin (22634 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Dolapo Osinbajo: People On The Internet Live On Borrowed Robs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Henrolla(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2018
G
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by ennyj01(m): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2018
like seriously bro, u are blaming pdp 4 dis? kontinu
sarrki:
They are all PDP thugs

They left when pmb says No more free money
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 12, 2018
I expect the crime rate to increase in Nigeria because of the Lybia deportees.

They have learnt nothing in Libya except bad vices.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by delors(m): 4:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls send the niggi back to Libya abeg...
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by olmoRoc: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
amnesty cause cultism in rivers and bayelsa states...libya deportess go start armed robbery for edo state soon

They're already doing it.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by dejiomojesu: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God that they were caught...They also did same t to my wife, took her from ramat park and the 2 guys entered at ring road and drove her away, they collected all her belongings and eventually threw her inside gutter after they picked up another woman by the road side.
Hmmmm, everyday is for the thief.......
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by sayisayi(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2018
When in Rome....
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by lereinter(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Your sense of reasoning is on the loose
were jatijati
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by abiolert(m): 7:25am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
They are all PDP thugs

sarki enough star for u dis early mormor
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by goestohell: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
They are all PDP thugs

I see. So by your logic, money must really be flowing for the Fulanus herdsmen because they are the armed wing of the BMC. I'm pretty sure they make more money than the 30,000 which you are paid to type nonsense on Ñairaland.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by olureignforever: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2018
QuietHammer:

You are a shameless human. I spit on your head angry

I poo and wee on his head. He's a shameless human being.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Wishaky(f): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Edonojie007:

Your Profile Picture Got Me Stunned Out.
That Lady Good...

Are you serious? SA To Buhari On Nairaland
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Litmus: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Government should have placed individuals returned from Libya in some sort of detention centre, release into society dictated only by relatives attending those centres to verify their people. If you're not collected by relatives and have no nationality-corroborating-documents, then it's back to Libya for you my friend. And to borrow from Trump, we make Libya or Europe bare the cost.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Holuwatoobii(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Kai, he is adapted to Libya's criminal acts
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by godquality: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Some criminals are just dumb. Using the same phone that you stole? Cmon.. This is criminology 101.
Re: Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin by Odjesha: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
are you a learner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls / What Ogun Governor Did Was Self-help – APC’s Issa-Onilu / Amina Zakari Is From Sudan And Related to Jibrin Al Sudan - Keyamo Trolls PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.