Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Alibaba React To Davido's #500million Gain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba React To Davido's #500million Gain (512 Views)

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba React To Davido's #500million Gain by Neatnewz: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Veteran humorist Alibaba has approved Davido's claim about making N500 million after his December 27th show.In an extensive instagram post, he composed

This evening, at around 1pm, I got a message on my WhatsApp inquiring as to whether Davido can really profit he claims to have made. I thought the sender was belittling… or as we say in Warri "e dey utilize style discover my mouth".

Be that as it may, tonight, I got another visit from a Banker, who needed to know whether the sort of cash he is hearing could be produced using a show. I couldn't overlook this one. He is the Chief Risk Officer of a best 5 bank. Along these lines, I set aside my opportunity to say that it is so conceivable to try and make more than the figure he has heard being said.

In 2007…

I took a shot at an Entertainment, games, neighborliness and diversion R&grin venture with some awesome personalities. That was 10 years back. Furthermore, after all data and reviews were assembled, we discovered that between 5-8Billions… Yes billions… are spent amongst....Read full details here � �
http://www.neatnewz.tk/2018/01/alibaba-reacts-to-davidos-claim-of.html
Re: Alibaba React To Davido's #500million Gain by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Attach picture

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Bisola,tboss,efe, Others To Return To Big Brother Naija Show / 10 Celebrities Who Had Secrete Wedding In 2017 / Snoop Dogg Set For Release Of Gospel Album In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.