Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Advice On Study In Poland - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Study In Poland (24417 Views)

Advice On Studying In Poland / Nigerian In Poland Needs Information On Norway. / Any Nigerian Living In Poland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by switchmax8: 6:53pm On May 13, 2010
nedostic and co,
pls i need a sch that i can apply for an undergraduate in poland and that teaches in english and that the sch fee is not more than 3k euros.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by nedostic: 8:44pm On May 13, 2010
@switchmax, u need to explore on the web to find out yourself, neva give money one to source admission for you because u can do it on your own if only u know what you want to do, so search more on the web and i assure you u would get one soon maybe not poland but elsewhere,
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by angelo5uk(m): 4:33am On May 14, 2010
switchmax8:

nedostic and co,
pls i need a sch that i can apply for an undergraduate in poland and that teaches in english and that the sch fee is not more than 3k euros.

try www.studyinpoland.pl

But if its engineering, i will advice to try warsaw university of technology

1 Like

Re: Advice On Study In Poland by tunapa4dem: 7:43pm On May 14, 2010
@switchmax,you can google it yourself,youwill see a lot of university in poland with less than that of 3k euro
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by mikkyangel(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2010
Swichmax8,
theres a new school in warsaw with tuition fee just 1800 euros for foreigners( , but i need to know which cause u are intrested in.On monday i"ll send you the name of the school, so u deal with dem directly.I dont know the school's name for now, But dont forget,Visa may be the problem not the admission.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by switchmax8: 8:40pm On May 15, 2010
mikkyangel,
i would be grateful for that my course of study is computer science/Computing
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by telneting: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2010
Does any one knwo about Clark unversity in Poland?

Is it a good school?
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by ibudes: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hello
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by frankike1: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ poster (nedostic), where are u now, u just abandon this thread after getting what u want. That is too bad.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by ibudes: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hello
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by attahdaniel(m): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Plis nairalanderrs,I want to study in warsaw university of technology in poland and I will be very grateful if any one can be of assistance, my email address..attahadaniel@yahoo.com,thanks!
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by attahdaniel(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2012
I need valuable information from anyone studying in poland because I will like to study in poland,u can reach me on my email address,thanks...attahadaniel@yahoo.com
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by Rocktation(f): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
ALWAYS trying to play detective. Mscheww
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by metmartins: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2012
Does anyone have any ideas on medical health insurance for studies in Poland. Can one one have an option either to subscribe for health insurance, or study without having it.
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by donthurt: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2012
I am coming to poland for my barchellor degree program, pls I would like to know if Poznan is a good place to leave, is there employment opportunities for students who which to work part time , also are their Nigerians there. email me at yemmi4u at yahoo . com
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by larry4eva: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2012
I need advice which country man fit travel go hustle
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by bukahands(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2012
Mikky abeg me they consider to go warsaw med school, I don't intend to work during school semester but would like to know if by any chance I cud get a job during the annual 3 months break
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by flange: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
@donthurt
are you poland now i want to study engineering in warsaw university of technology and i want to know more about the processes please i need answers @every nairalanders
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by mikkyangel(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Flange, forget about Poland for now,u will definately get admission but you will not get d visa even if ur papers complete.polish visa and canada visa, I no no which one hard pass...If u really want to study in eastern europe,I think you should look towards hungary(visa for hungary is easier to get than poland)..
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by futurewise11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
mikkyangel: Flange, forget about Poland for now,u will definately get admission but you will not get d visa even if ur papers complete.polish visa and canada visa, I no no which one hard pass...If u really want to study in eastern europe,I think you should look towards hungary(visa for hungary is easier to get than poland)..
Is it among schenge country?what's there tuition like,post the link to there embassy requirement here
Thanks mikky
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by flange: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
@mikky thanx man so is hungry among the Eu countries and how much is the tution plus i also heard romania is a bit okay too ...
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by justwise(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2012
@ mikkyangel

Please can you stop this attempt to lure people here to one agent or another?
Re: Advice On Study In Poland by excondido(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
nedostic: , for every one who has contributed, i must not fail to say kudos to you all, what is important in life is focus, i dont see poland as an eldorado but a good means to achieve a purpose and move on, its a known fact that poland is by far better off than Naija, schooling over there is equally cheaper compared to the UK,Canada,Australia and ultimately Yankee, i just want to use it as a leverage to better myself academically,socially,globally and definitely move on to better places, am still exploring on other countries like Luxembourg,Germany,Estonia and Norway for my Masters programme, for now I have gotten my admission to university of warsaw with little or no hassles,
@mikyangel you are yet to add me on facebook as well as yahoo messenger, pls kindly connect me,

this is another option for me to explore, thus must apreciate u and other contributors to the thread.

i will like to know the tuition fee for ur supposed institution and average tuition fee in poland?

are my suppose to pay my fee before entry? tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA / Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.