Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) (1385 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by HypeManIsaac: 4:03am On Jan 12, 2018
A student of the University Of Port Harcourt (Uniport) as cried out on Facebook saying she needs help after her room mate alledgly tore her face with razor blade.

According to her Facebook profile, she goes by the name “Itz Cyndey”. We are yet to get her full details.

She shared on Facebook, saying…

“Pls help me broadcast this I am a student of Uniport by name Nancy ekeh 200 level studying philosophy my roommate okoija oreva department of English studies faculty of humanities used razor to tear my face Cus am more beautiful than her pls help me”.

More photos >>>

http://818tvonline.com/2018/01/uniport-again-student-slice-face-of-roommate-with-razor-blade-photos.html/

Re: Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by littlewonders: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2018
I wonder what this world is turning into. Sorry about the cuts. But if I should enquire, op are you sure it's because of beauty? It seems she was trying to starch out a tribal mark.

All of a sudden, youths are getting use to razor, machete, spear, arrow, guns, dagger, sword, broken bottles, needle, pin only to be used in sending a message what happen to Tools like Love, unity, peace, understanding, compassion, smile, and hugs.

Seems we have quickly forgotten the greatest weapon on earth is Loving. Let's try killing everybody with love.
Re: Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by HypeManIsaac: 4:08am On Jan 12, 2018
OAM4J

Mynd44
Re: Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 12, 2018
This is why we shouldn't blame everything on fulani herdsmen
Re: Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by Troblem(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2018
smiley

I wonder how other animals look at humans. They keep claiming to be more beatiful than the rest of us...
Now they have to spend billion n time in a bid to prove a poin.
Just look at the natural face of this ...THING!
Re: Uniport Again! Student Slice Face Of Roommate With Razor Blade (photos) by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jan 12, 2018

(1)

High School Girls From Epe Sold Colleagues For 50,000 In Ijebu Ode / . Rivers Cult Clash, Shoots Many, 2 People Feared Dead: / SHOCKING!!! Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After Jumping Down From His Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.