Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! (1747 Views)

Rita Ugwuegbulam Autopsy Gets President Buhari’s Attention, As He Orders Probe / Like C.A.N Got Buhari Attention, Let Us Collectively Demand For Electricity #lig / IPOB Writes EU Over Prolonged Detention,denial Of Medical Attention For Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by IkpuMmadu: 4:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Micheal Ugwuzor has been announced by the President Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the 2017 greeting card competition . This is an effort to encourage creativity amongst Nigerian youths. The Presidency initiated competition for the design of greeting card 2017 and this saw many artists entering for the competition which made Michael a winner of the 2017 competition.

In the President's Twitter handle he said that " Let me specially thank @Michael_CXT, whose submission inspired the final design of my 2017 Season's Greetings Card. He won the open competition @NGRPresident organized to design the Card. I congratulate him, and wish him the best in his future endeavors."

Michael's entry that won him the competition and the Presidential accolade is a beautifully crafted and simplified greeting cards with green wordings and having the President's face at the centre in green.
https://etimes.com.ng/ugwuzor-michael-gets-president-buharis-attention-designs/

As a young graphic artist ,Michael, in his Twitter handle ,described himself as Ugwuzor Michael (@ Michael_CXT). My name's Michael,

" I'm very creative and funny (sometimes).. I usually turn out the best in whatever I do.."

Mike is a freelance design artist at The CXT crew, he is a native of Umuahia, Abia state, studied at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

For.more of his designs

https://etimes.com.ng/ugwuzor-michael-gets-president-buharis-attention-designs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 12, 2018
I want to openly congratulate Micheal Ugwuzor once again. hard work speaks good of itself. Our youths should learn from this, i believe it will help reduce some nuisance caused in the country at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by RZArecta(m): 4:51am On Jan 12, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
I want to openly congratulate Micheal Ugwuzor once again. hard work soeaks good of itself. Our youths should learn from this, i believe it will help reduce some nuisance caused in the country at the moment.
LOL GOAT grin
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 4:59am On Jan 12, 2018
RZArecta:
LOL GOAT grin

Take a learning from our great son ugwuzor

We don't want people to create nuisance online anymore

Michael may your days on earth be fulfilled with Good Tidings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 5:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Can you imagine Abia is a blessed state with different people

Can you imagine!!

Same Abia that produced Africa most dangerous terrorist

Now produced young ,Articulate ugwuzor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by RZArecta(m): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

what is this nuisance talking about ?
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by RZArecta(m): 5:07am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine Abia is a blessed state with different people

Can you imagine!!

Same Abia that produced Africa most dangerous terrorist

Now produced young ,Articulate ugwuzor

Africa's most dangerous terrorist is your god Muhammadu Buhari , get your facts right before you're called out as a liar

1 Like

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by usba: 5:08am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

One word PATRIOT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Uyeye(m): 5:27am On Jan 12, 2018
I came in to check out his original design......and price money..... Got none of that shocked sad
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by alexlife(m): 5:33am On Jan 12, 2018
chai!!! stupid boy he was. see good opportunity to tell our leaders to the face via the card how unfair they have been to we youths.. just imagine those screening the card reading similar stories of how wicked they are from each card submit
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by usba: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
RZArecta:
Africa's most dangerous terrorist is your god Muhammadu Buhari , get your facts right before you're called out as a liar
[/s]

A thief and clueless fool is your lord and slavior

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2018
alexlife:
chai!!! stupid boy he was. see good opportunity to tell our leaders to the face via the card how unfair they have been to we youths.. just imagine those screening the card reading similar stories of how wicked they are from each card submit

Shut

N you re here messing up the whole place with tantrum

The boy I recognized in high places

2 Likes

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2018
RZArecta:
what is this nuisance talking about ?

That you should be well cultured when you are on social gathering like this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
RZArecta:

The thing hit this man very hard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
RZArecta:
my lord and saviour is Jesus Christ while you're a demented morón senor cool

Usual tantrum
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by usba: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

The thing hit this man very hard

Very hard, e pain am sote e reach I'm kidney and liver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2018
usba:

Very hard, e pain am sote e reach I'm kidney and liver

Most of your words are that of a nationalist

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one Sai Baba
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by usba: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Most of your words are that of a nationalist

God bless you

Amen great patriot fighting for a better Nigeria
Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Dottune(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol you guys should stop fighting over my guy!

I would be uploading his original designs soon.

And the writeup, he is CXT and owner of CXT, he doesn't freelance under CXT, that's his brand.

1 Like

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Dottune(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
The original designs

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Dottune(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
More

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Dottune(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
More

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Michael Gets President Buhari's Attention For His Card Design ! by Dottune(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Screenshot of President Buhari congratulating him on Twitter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FFK Compares The Kind Of Treatment APC Government Is Giving To IPOB And Herdsmen / Nigerians May Stone Buhari In Next 6 Months – Apostle Sulem (Old Interview) / Buhari Lied, Herdsmen Carry Ak47s & Other Weapons -Defence HQ Shocks The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.