Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) (32203 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Get Safe From Major Threat By Efficient Emergency Gas Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
grin
Divay22:

Alright boss.. Your opinion.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by bjayx: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
How can you say God does not support trying ur luck...is it stealing. Its a risk to make you wise or happy. Just be moderate in all you do. God answers r not narrow minded o.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
smithsydny:
grin
So you've finally decided to come out abi cheesy
And by the way, why are you smiling
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EngrWanted: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
But he is a software engineer, aren't those people big boys angry

Don't be fooled bro.

All na packaging

A phone repairer... software engineer
Head dresser... stylist
Tailor... seamstress or a fashion designer
Cook... chef
Nanny... minder
Retired officer... Security expert
Bouncer... Fitness instructor
Mechanic... Auto technician
Painter... Interior Decor
Event planner... Social manager
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
EngrWanted:

Don't be fooled bro.

All na packaging

A phone repairer... software engineer
Head dresser... stylist
Tailor... seamstress or a fashion designer
Cook... chef
Nanny... minder
Retired officer... Security expert
Bouncer... Fitness instructor
Mechanic... Auto technician
Painter... Interior Decor
Event planner... Social manager

I think the emboldened is more appropriate for you.

When do roadside phone repairers become software engineers?

Do you even know what software engineering is?
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Toktee(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by translux(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2018
hero01:
my turn is next.
Go
and
play
Lotto
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by mechanics(m): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2018
wow, congrats to him, i do see the adverts on tv, don't know it has so much patronage.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EngrWanted: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I think the emboldened is more appropriate for you.

When do roadside phone repairers become software engineers?

Do you even know what software engineering is?

Please tell me I want to learn. Please I beg you, you know we learn everyday.

Before I was thinking the average android phone has a hardware component and it's corresponding software. This electronic systems can be confusing o.

Educate me
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
EngrWanted:

Please tell me I want to learn. Please I beg you, you know we learn everyday.

Before I was thinking the average android phone has a hardware component and it's corresponding software. This electronic systems can be confusing o.

Educate me
The designers of those softwares are the software engineers. Can a phone repairer write an assembly language to blink an LED let alone a whole android operating system?

Real software engineers are big boys.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Bollinger(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Ramon92:
Amen Bro.. The barrier currently holding our country hostage will crack this year and be broken to pieces next year.

He will break protocol for our sake again, Amen

You sef will win bet9ja last last as your compensation..

Amen

If only you people understand how life really works the shackles you imagine and are desperately trying to break free from will disappear before your very eyes.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by don4real18(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2018
zigi:
Happy u got the money bro but dont call God cos he does not support gamblng!!!!
See you... grin Do you that his pastor is waiting to preach first fruit and tithe to him
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Bollinger(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2018
zigi:
Happy u got the money bro but dont call God cos he does not support gamblng!!!!

Lol. Everyone understands and interprets the bible the way it is most comfortable for them. Tell me that "thank god" would not be the first thing you say if you had won.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by zolajpower: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2018
There's more to the story that meet the eye. Someone tell me something is not adding up here . his mum planned selling a whole plot of land to pay for rent built by a woman like her ? Hmmmm........Even in free town ,ur mum cant sell her jewelry to sponsor u let a lone a parcel of land .
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EngrWanted: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

The designers of those softwares are the software engineers. Can a phone repairer write an assembly language to blink an LED let alone a whole android operating system?

Real software engineers are big boys.

If I take my phone to a phone repairer and request for my phone to be

1. Unlock
2. Flash
3. Update

What activity is that?
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by aureen: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
The landlady right now,

grin
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by veraiyke(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
All these people saying no be God. Please what is it. Taa na God give am jare..
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Allansmith: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2018
AMEEEEEEEEN

sarrki:
He will break all barriers

He will break protocol for your sake

He will show mercy to us this year
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Penalty82(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
davodyguy:
Please spend this money wisely.

20 million is a small amount of money that can be wasted in 5 days (If Oruma can be duped of N1.2Billion)

Yet, that 20 million can be turned to N100,000,000 if well spent in 5 years

Well said, that money is not his till positively invested.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
EngrWanted:

If I take my phone to a phone repairer and request for my phone to be

1. Unlock
2. Flash
3. Update

What activity is that?

These are things anyone with basic literacy can learn within two weeks.

The designers of those programs which your "software engineers" burn into the microcontrollers of phones having software issues are the software engineers. They are the designers of all the applications in your mobile phones and any other microcontroller-based systems.

There is no software engineer that is not a big boy. Let me tell you, you can't even just pick them from the streets. Most Nigerian software engineers are not even based in Nigeria.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EngrWanted: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

These are things anyone with basic literacy can learn within two weeks.

The designers of those programs which your "software engineers" burn into the microcontrollers of phones having software issues are the software engineers. They are the designers of all the applications in your mobile phones and any other microcontroller-based systems.

There is no software engineer that is not a big boy. Let me tell you, you can't even just pick them from the streets. Most Nigerian software engineers are not even based in Nigeria.

If I've an iPhone that is factory locked, who do I need to unlock it

A. Hardware engineer
B. Software engineer
C. Electrician
D. Pilot
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Destinychild263(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
I can bet you the traffic to the lottery site will be busting as about now!! grin grin
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
EngrWanted:

If I've an iPhone that is factory locked, who do I need to unlock it

A. Hardware engineer
B. Software engineer
C. Electrician
D. Pilot
Take it to a good phone repairer or the company where you bought it if the defect is a guaranteed one, you can't easily find a software engineer. Besides, the software engineer is not a jack of all trades fixing all kinds of phones. His job is designing and implementation of softwares, not fixing of phones with problems.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by iamDjSkukie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm d next person 2 witness huge break2ru like dis. Baba God pick my call o b4 d end of dis 1st quarter of 2018
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by AverageAnnie(f): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Father please bless me this year.... U can't wait to tell my own story...
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by EngrWanted: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Take it to a good phone repairer or the company where you bought it if the defect is a guaranteed one, you can't easily find a software engineer. Besides, the software engineer is not a jack of all trades fixing all kinds of phones. His job is designing and implementation of softwares, not fixing of phones with problems.

You see, I just tested your IQ. Never mind for the result.

You said on a public forum that it's not possible for the guy to be a professional software engineer and won't be able to pay house rent and I buttress that fact that you shouldn't be fooled by job descriptions that he might be a phone repairer but posing as software engineer for packaging purposes. NOW WHAT EXACTLY GOT YOU ANGERED?.

For the mere fact that a phone repairer can unlock a phone doesn't make him a software engineer but I can tell you that's a job for software engineers. Do you know how much it cost to unlock an iPhone?

Software engineering has departments and specialization. So deal with the truth. If I prescribe panadol for my pains, does that make me a pharmacist? Yet pharmacy has different fields and specialization.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Beedude(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
He Should Just By The Land Lady House And Turn Her To His Tenant. Karma
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by LionDeLeo: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
EngrWanted:

You see, I just tested your IQ. Never mind for the result.

You said on a public forum that it's not possible for the guy to be a professional software engineer and won't be able to pay house rent and I buttress that fact that you shouldn't be fooled by job descriptions that he might be a phone repairer but posing as software engineer for packaging purposes. NOW WHAT EXACTLY GOT YOU ANGERED?.

For the mere fact that a phone repairer can unlock a phone doesn't make him a software engineer but I can tell you that's a job for software engineers. Do you know how much it cost to unlock an iPhone?

Software engineering has departments and specialization. So deal with the truth. If I prescribe panadol for my pains, does that make me a pharmacist? Yet pharmacy has different fields and specialization.

Apparently, I got it twisted. I was rather suspicious of your comment when you said "don't be fooled", a derogatory comment, in my opinion.

All the same, my bad, peace.
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Donshemzy1234: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Landlady right now

1 Like

Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by godofuck231: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/man-facing-eviction-threat-by-landlady-wins-n20m-lottery/

If olosho go let you see road better buy a house somewhere cheap in Abuja or run from this country for your like because this country is dying
Re: Man Facing Eviction Threat By Landlady Wins N20m Lottery (pic) by Mariangeles(f): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
He will break all barriers

He will break protocol for your sake

He will show mercy to us this year
Sarrki sarrki....hmmmm, I don't recognize you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant / Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria / Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.