Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic (3269 Views)

Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Crisis Hits APC In Rivers As Amaechi Faction Destroys New Party Secretariat (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cc: Africonji, BetterAbiaState, EODforce

Your hypocrisy is needed here.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Abia state should be burned down to the ground. The state is an embarrassment to us Igbos. Cows at the seat of governnent Umuohia
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by EODforce: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Cc: Africonji, BetterAbiaState, EODforce

Your hypocrisy is needed here.
. Chino respect urself,
don't tag me when ever you want to display ur mumurity
ewu
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
BeijinDossier what do you think about this? Abia is cursed!
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:
grin cheesy

Where are those fla.theads jubilating over Benue and Taraba?

Imhotep and co.. come and see your lovely indigenes.
Lmao
Igbo amaka

Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by totit: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka

grin Lool @iboamaka.

Henry, at this crucial,trying time? beeet whyyyyyy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Africonji: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Africonji come and see, Abia has gone to the cows!

Chino when will you grow some sense in your medina oblongata? Can't you see that it is a propaganda picture? Does that look anywhere like Abia state to you? Use your brain for once Chino. I am very embarrassed for you even.

Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Africonji:

Chino when will you grow some sense in your medina oblongata? Can't you see that it is a propaganda picture? Does that look anywhere like Abia state to you? Use your brain for once Chino. I am very embarrassed for you even.
Keep quiet, if your eyes dey pain you, go and buy glasses. That is goverment secretariat umuohia. Abia state is cursed.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by eagleeye2: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
goziem1982:
This is not Abia secretariat my dear.
That is the secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Optional09: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
braimeddy:
These herdsmen are really stubborn

With the presidents backup you would be more stubborn.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Optional09: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
braimeddy:
These herdsmen are really stubborn

With the presidents backup you would be more stubborn.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by eagleeye2: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Please enough of these intimidations! Why is the cattle the most derided living being in Nigeria yet none of the stupid aggressors can do without wearing shoes or carry a bag or use some form of leather in some other way in their daily lives. Let it be known that Cows' rights are same as human rights globally! We slaughter about 5 million of them annually and consume them as beef and suyas, yield leather out of them yet they defy all odds to go into extinction like you did to elephants & guirillas; as if that 's not enough, now we want to deny them their rights to free grazing and right of way!.....Please they deserve equal rights as fellow living beings and should not be discriminated against.

from Agege-based Cattle rights activists
Hian!!! Cattle rights activists. Odiegwu
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Africonji: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Keep quiet, if your eyes dey pain you, go and buy glasses. That is goverment secretariat umuohia. Abia state is cursed.

Keep chut you animal. It is not Umuahia you slowpoke. I can see you have started going blind. All of you are jobless propagandans. But No amount of propaganda will slow down the progress of Abia. Abia is progressing while your Oga is stealing Ndi Anambra money. Did you see those shoemakers that OVI sent to China? When will Willie Obiano do something for the suferring masses of Anambra? Chino, you are cursed. I have place a curse in you. You will remain in my captivity of my curse till I decide to release you Chino.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Alariwo2:

What do you expect from cowards before?

They dare not chase those cows. Fulanis will sack them from the entire area grin
gringrin
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Africonji:

Keep chut you animal. It is not Umuahia you slowpoke. I can see you have started going blind. All of you are jobless propagandans. But No amount of propaganda will slow down the progress of Abia. Abia is progressing while your Oga is stealing Ndi Anambra money. Did you see those shoemakers that OVI sent to China? When will Willie Obiano do something for the suferring masses of Anambra? Chino, you are cursed. I have place a curse in you. You will remain in my captivity of my curse till I decide to release you Chino.
Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by NonsoWow: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
God save Abia state from the mad man Ikpeazu. APGA is coming to the rescue.
Re: Cows Take Over Abia State Secretariat-pic by joinnow: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is small now
Abi is it not in Nigeria cows dey march for international airport runway wan go board plane to slaughter house grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investments In Sports Have Restored Our Legacy, Says Gov. Ugwuanyi / The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State / Breaking News: SARS Has Been Reformed And Checkout The New Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.