Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) (26548 Views)

Drake & Wale Playing Davido's FIA In Los Angeles (Video) / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by rozayx5(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
shocked
How did a man divorce this piece of sumptuous cake.
If Caroline was a car, she'll be a Lexus.
Front and back loaded, still her man still cheated, men what do we really want?
Caro bring all your drama to me, I need them grin

lol, when ur a billionaire, ur used to fine women

u can changem as u wish

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Despite davido shading  the nollywood actress in his song ''FIA'' saying ''Carolina Save Your Drama, I Don't need it for the Soap Opera''. The actress shared a video of herself dancing to the hit track ''FIA''.

Watch Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HXo-hjOc

http://news.nollyzone.com/carolina-danjuma-spotted-dancing-davido-fia/

she is looking for an outlet to contain her shame grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by donnaD(f): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
shocked
tank u help me ask them oo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by phemmyfour: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2018
cerowo:
I like her cos she's so mature.... She posted it online directly telling u guys that doesn't give a Bleep about lyricskiss
She's rather happy that Davido is trying to revive her failed career
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by showghan(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who she be?

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by gregyboy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Who!! . who posted this shit?

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by Kosy79(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:

She is actually dumb and stupid if she thinks she's the only woman alive called Carolina.

I see no maturity here because FIA has been out since forever, she was ashamed her name came up as an attention seeker but she had to wait till January to "show off"

Lol.. She is pained but doesn't want her followers to see that.
No sense in this your post at all.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
cerowo:
I like her cos she's so mature.... She posted it online directly telling u guys that doesn't give a Bleep about lyricskiss
give that to Caroline. she's more mature and intelligent than her age. that's why she's somehow reserved and doesn't get involved in feuds anyhow. Juliet Ibrahim is not as tolerant at all,she's sensitive and any small insult pains her than pepper. Juliet is still growing sha.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Milf lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

I actually don't know too bae. I think it's the same reason why a man that drives a Ferrari would want to drive a Lamborghini. but its nothing but greed. also,women don't package themselves well at home. don't be surprised that this Caroline might be tying wrapper at home,that's not even an excuse,I don't even know why
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
donnaD:

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
It shows that's she is matured.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by donnaD(f): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
I actually don't know too bae. I think it's the same reason why a man that drives a Ferrari would want to drive a Lamborghini. but its nothing but greed. also,women don't package themselves well at home. don't be surprised that this Caroline might be tying wrapper at home,that's not even an excuse,I don't even know why
to kill a dog one has to give it a bad name.people are not contented with what they have got.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by zarkknight(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
I applaud her maturity. When a song is so hot you neglect the shades thrown at you and just dance to it. Abeg Caroline no save no drama o cos we need it for the soap opera o grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by IamRandy: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
shocked

GOOD CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Naija wit drama

Re: Caroline Danjuma Dancing To Davido FIA (Video) by oruma19: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Threebear:
shocked
when u reach there u will understand bye and bye! The beauty is superficial, the well is depleted and needs water injection to produce the remaining oil in it...not commercially viable bro... Dont deceive ursef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD, Mo Abudu, Don Jazzy Share Pictures From Monaco Grand Prix / PHOTO: Ebube Nwagbo steps out in chic outfit / Omawumi Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.